Later During the Moon Night

Her Heart

TWICE's Dorm

After the movie, everyone went in their rooms but Sana. Sana was done with the cuddling of Nayeon and Momo and Chae's movie. She then went to play with Jeong's legos for some time and then went into the Maknaes' room to be with Dahyun and Tzuyu. 

Sana was tired as she went to the kitchen to get some water. She put her glass away in the sink and leaned against the counter realxing in the peacefulness of the night. 

Walking back to her room, she was magically clumsy enough to hit her hip and toes a few times each on different surfaces.

 

Mina was laying down on her bed waiting for her little hamsy to come lay with her. She missed having more time with her. Mina was normally with the younger ones and didn't have as much time with Sana as she did in the past.

Mina quietly heard the door open and some shuffling along the floorboards. She then heard someone bump into a dresser casuing a mini earthquake. 

Aish~ that little clumsy squirrel of ours.

"Mina-chan, are you awake?" Sana whispered above her bed.

"Ne~ come sleep with me unnie," Mina responded back in a whisper.

Mina scooted over to make space. Sana gingerly moved around in the bed. Both settling down with each other in the comfort of the silence.

Mina was content with the little thumps her heart made everytime when Sana was around her. Mina tried to deny her feelings in the past, but soon gave up as she figured they wouldn't be going anywhere soon. 

"Unnie~"

"Yes Minari?"

"Do you like Eunha-ssi?" 

Sana giggled at this, "Of course I like her."

Mina's heart saddened by this. Sana pushed some stray strands of hair out of Mina's face, "But I like you even more."

Mina, blushing furiously at the kind gesture and flirty comment, was at lost for words.

"Sana-unnie, don't play with my heart like that!" Mina whined.

"Ne, sorry Minari."

Mina's heart was getting faster and her face was getting redder. The close proximity wasn't helping. Mina could clearly see Sana's cute pouty lips. And all she wanted to do was to kiss them but she wouldn't aford to lose Sana like that.

"Goodnight Sana-unnie." Mina wished with a sleep voice as she was drifting off into a wonderand.

"Sleep tight Mina-chan," Sana kissed Mina on the cheek and snuggled closer resting her head on Mina's head so she was spooning the younger.

Mina's head was in between Sana's neck. Her scent was filling Mina's head as it calmed her even more made her even more drowsy. 

They held on to each other like that for the rest of the night. Falling asleep in each other's arms as the full moon was watching over them through the window.

Unedited~

A/N

Quick lil snippet because I love you guys and people wanted some 2na. I love my j-line! <3 MiSaMo <3 but do you get the GFRIEND TFTMN reference? No? Okay... Idk about this story though guys... Have no freaking idea where this story is going... I just love both groups and their interactions are gold. I will be doing it from Sana's and Eunha's perspective soon though so it might make more sense and clear things up. I love you! <3 Take care! ~EM<3