Flirts and Flares of Jealousy

Her Heart

GFriend

Yerin always had bad hands. 

No one could deny such statement. SinB would second this true statement as she was a victim of Yerin (not that she minded much but on screen was a different story).

Today at a dry rehearsal for their song, and her victim was the other Eunbi. Jung Eunbi. Their cute little love ball that Yerin adores most.

She never has bad intentions. She just likes to touch a , or two. And her hands just love the feeling of another's body. She can't really help herself with having that want to touch other bodies.

 

"Eunha~" Yerin whined and pulled Eunha closer so their bodies were touching with Eunha's back against Yerin's front. 

Eunha giggled at Yerin and snuggled back closer to her.

"Yerin-unnie~ Saranghae-ah!" Eunha said with her natural cuteness. 

Anyone who witnessed this just died a little in there hearts. Most were because of the cuteness and flirtations but two had a dark cloud above their heads. Sowon and SinB did not have a good expression on their face and we can only imagine.

"Eunbi~ I just want to keep me in my heart forever!"

"You don't need to keep me in your heart because I'll be by your side forever!" 

They both giggle at their cheesiness and their EunRin fans were overjoyed by their cute interaction. Catching it on camera so they can keep it forever.

Yerin quickly pecked Eunha's cheek and hid her face in her neck. Eunha also blushed at this action but looked over to the one she really likes and saw an indecipherable Sowon talking with SinB. Eunbi pouted a little.

"Don't look over there," Yerin whispered. "SinB might yell at me later. She's been mad at me lately and we haven't been able to cuddle." She pouted.

"Maybe because you are such a flirt." Eunha replied back.

Yerin was shocked by the response, "Omo! You're totally right Eunbi!"

Aish~ Is she really an Unnie?

"It's okay, I'm helping you with getting your girl. Umji and SinB are also playing along and helping." Yerin winked with a smirk.

Now it was Eunha's turn to be surprised. "Why are you playing with our love? We should let it be natural." Even though your guys'  method will be way quicker. But still! it's wrong.. Right? 

Unedited~

A/N

Short lil cute flirty EunRin for you! <3 Idek where this story will go and I think this story is falling apart..? I hope it's still good. And I'm so sorry for all these short chapters because my brain isn't thinking properly. I promise to update sooner if I do short chapters! Also don't forget to check out my other story for those SaMo shippers! -Em<3