Kissy Squirtle & Mischievous Dubu

Her Heart

TWICE's Dorm

After the day with GFriend, TWICE was sad when Sana didn't come home until early in the morning. Some went to bed grumbling about how it was too quiet to go to bed as their hamster is normally still loud with a warm and happy atmosphere. The morning was just too quiet for them except for a few conversations and squealing in the Maknae room with Chaeyoung and Dahyun. 

TWICE was also rushed to pack for their comeback in Japan. As they were packing and doing laundry, they worried if Sana would have enough time to pack and rest and eat before they left. 

Sana somehow managed to be quiet and not trip over anything as she surprised her groupmates.

"Boo!" Sana yelled whilst giggling and taking off her shoes at the same time.

Nayeon heard this and ran to Sana practically jumping on her and clinging onto her like a koala. She didn't move except to pepper kisses all over her face. Sana was giggling more and moving to try and stop Nayeon but accidentally manged to get a quick peck on the lips which shocked Nayeon.

Nayeon froze and Jihyo finnaly intercepted to stop this awkwardness. It was a good thing all the maknae's were packing. Jeongyeon and Momo were downstairs doing laundry.

Mina though, she was blushing and partially embarrassed to see the event happen before her eyes. She was just going to the kitchen to grab so drinks but got to get this instead; a sad heart at the view but also frustrated because Sana was out for too long and Nayeon was being to clingy, especially to her Satang.

Why can't I just confess? Right, she might reject me. And she is probably in a relationship already. And she's probably strai- 

"Minari~!" A voice of heaven came to snap her out of her thoughts. "Whatcha doing?"

Sana hugged Mina and kissed her on the cheek letting her lips linger for a second. Mina turned a deep shade of red and laughed everything out.

"I'm getting some juice,hehe~!" 

Aish~ So stupid Mina, just stop making a fool of myself. But I just can't because I am Like a Fool around you Sana.

Sana looking at her curiously for Mina's cute weirdness and laughed some.

Minari~ So cute! I wish I could keep you forever. Maybe if I actually had the qualities to be the right person for you. You probably don't like girls and only think of me as an Unnie.

Mina broke from the hug fisrt to get some drink from the fridge. Sana was saddened by Mina's act but she knew she shouldn't be because Mina isn't even hers.

"You should start packing for Japan Unnie~ Jeongie and Momo~ring are doing laundry for us.

Sna pouted at this. 

Why don't I get a cute nickname like Jeongie or Momo~ring? Just Unnie?

"Okay Mina-chan!" Sana pushed her thoughts out of her mind as she left for their room thinking deeply about everything.

Dahyun came out of the Maknae room surprised to see Sana-unnie back, 

"Sana-unni~" Dahyun squealed and hugged her tight. "Unnie unnie unnie!"

"Calm Dubu!" Sana laughed at dahyun quickly being clingy to sulking.

"Is it bad to greet my unnie happily?" 

Sana only shrugged to see more of Dubu's cute pout but quickly forgave by hugging each other.

Dubu also had an evil glint in her eyes which Sana quickly saw.

"What is it Dubu?" Sana asked with weariness.

"Have you gotting anymore texts from Mark yet? Or anyone boy lately?" Dahyun asked wanting all the details of Sana's love life.

"Shh! Later on the plane we can sit together and I can tell you all the details." Sana smiled with the thought of being with her dubu she hasn't seen in forever.

Dahyun had other plans with just talking. Maybe start some jealousy and some love in the air?

Ever since Dubu thought she had a crush on Sana and then confessed, she realized she only liked Sana as a friend but found out all these other interesting details from Sana as she found out who she likes. Dubu has also gotten other intel from other groupmates and found out who likes Sana. And of course Dahyun being her usual self she wish the best for her unnie and was shipping her with Sana's beloved Mina~  

Unedited~

A/N 

AHH! Oooo! Umji, SinB, and Dahyun have some great minds alike. Can't wait for the next chapter can you? Hint: Saida for them Saida shippers out there. Also I hope to be posting my Samo Fic up soon for those who wanted some Samo. I promise nothing but it might have some angst and it is not a sad Sana... too much? Can't wait? Me neither. 

I hope to be posting more often and sorry for the wait. Hope it's a good update for you guys! ~Em<3