Meeting Up

Her Heart

Morning at the Park~

All nine girls were standing in a grassy area with masks and ball caps on. They brought a selection of snacks in multiple bags and a few blankets to sit on. They were waiting on their Yeoja Chingu.

"Sorry for making you wait~" Eunha came rushing to greet Sana and the others. The rest of GFriend was still behind her, also carrying some bags. Eunha was carrying a blanket that was a dark shade of blue contrasting her light colored shorts and white shirt.

Sana smiled, hugged her cutie, and quietly whispered so only Eunha could hear, "If it's Yeoja Chingu, I'll wait forever for you guys~" 

Eunha smiled and hugged back while Sowon glared at someone else holding her Eunbi. The foreign line awkwardly stared at Sana's back wanting her affection. Sowon saw this and made a mental note.

Sowon, Momo, Mina, and Tzuyu were all in the same boat. Sowon stared at them sypathetically. Poor MimoTzu.

Jihyo and Yerin put down blankets whilst sorting through their foods to see what was brought. 

Jihyo smiled as she saw honey crackers. She did a little ceebratory dance with Momo as Momo saw all the food waiting to be eaten. 

"Ahh~ Look at all this food~!" Momo squealed, "Come, let's sit down and eat already~!"

The girls chuckled at Momo's childish wish but complied as they were also very hungry.

All the girsl sat around in a circle. The air was comfortable as different conversations were happening. Yuju, Sowon, Tzuyu, and Nayeon were in one bubble. Girl crushes SinB and Jeongyeon along with Dubu-Dahyun were chatting. The cute maknaes Chaeyoung and Umji giggled about. Yerin, Jihyo, Momo, and Mina talked with many topics in the air. 

And of course Eunha and Sana were together. The two were both smiling and giggling at nothing and everything. Sana's puffy cheeks were flushed red and both pairs of eyes were lit with happiness. Eunha pulled a chip out and fed it to Sana before laughing again for no reason. They were in their own little bubble that no one could pop it. 

~~~

"Eunha, Sana!" Sowon called as the rest of the people were done and almost becoming the nightfall.

Both pairs of doe eyes laid on Sowon and she almost got a heart attack of cuteness. "Yes unnie-yah~?" Eunha responded.

"It's almost dark out so we should be leaving now. Manager-oppa will got mad at us." Sowon lied on the last part. She just wanted Eunha to be in her arms tonight. Small arms wrapped around her waist and looking at Eunha's cute sleeping face is the best way to fall asleep and wake up. 

"But unnie~ I will be back later, Sana-unnie and I will walk around. Right Sana?" Eunha looked at Sana with pouty eyes and lips. 

Sana smiled, "Sure!" 

Sowon frowned at this but let it go. "Just stay safe."

"Ne~" 

Sana and Eunha walked away from the large group. The rest stared at the two as heavy air surrounded them and sighs escaped most mouths.

Sowon smiled a sad one, "You guys are also sad about them leaving?"

"Of course, Sana-chan is mine." Momo whined.

The group laughed and started walking towards their dorms.

Sowon hung back waiting for Mina, Momo, and Tzuyu. 

"I guess you all fell for her." Sowon asked.

All three nodded with small frowns.

"Sowon-unnie?"

"Ne Momo?"

"Do you like Eunha"

"Sadly yes. If only they would notice us more." Sowon smiled wistfully.

Tzuyu agreed and Mina held hands with Momo so she felt less pain in her chest. Momo tightened the grip.

"Sana-unnie and Eunha-unnie just love too easily." Tzuyu stated.

"Yeah..."

Sowon left the three to go to her dorm and wished the three for their love. MiMoTzu also said the same for Sowon.

But the three kept thinking, 

Which one would Sana choose? She can only choose one... I hope it's me...

Unedited~

A/N

Oooo~ who will end up with Sana? I think I know but I'm not even entirely sure. I hope this is geetting good... Or at least enjoyable for all you guys out there. Please comment as that gives me more of a drive to update. It doesn't have to be anything serious, like it could just say "I love SinB." I love you all I might give a surprise person later! ~Em<3

PS Poll at the bottom! This will help me lots on deciding some things!