Their Squirrel

Her Heart

TWICE's Dorm

"Sana-yaah" Momo's cute voice yelled all around the dorm. 

Momo wanted some cuddling and but only wanted Sana's. She walked around the dorm peeping into each room with a blanket wrapped around her like she was a sushi roll. 

"Sana-yaah!" Momo yelled even louder.

"Momo! Shush!" Nayeon was getting annoyed by Momo's whining and also needed comforting from Sana. "I don't think Sana is here right now. I think she's with Manager-oppa.. But I get Sana first to cuddle with!"

"Aniyaa~ That squirrel was mine first so find your own!"

"Was your squirrel. Not anymore..." Nayeon pouted. "Not ours either... more so like everyone's..."

Momo sighed "yeah~"

They both saddened by the thought of TWICE's favorite squirrel not only being theirs. Sana was their little ray of sunshine, someone they could always lean on, and the most affectionate little ball of happiness. As they grew more popular, Sana was getting even more attention gaining more schedules than anyone else. She often became quite busy not staying at the dorm for very long or getting to relax.

Unfortunately all the other member were saddened. Nayeon and Momo couldn't snuggle up with her. Jeongyeon didn't have her best buddy to play legos with. Mina couldn't talk with her favorite japanese unnie. Dahyun wanted her affectionate love. Jihyo didn't have anyone to lean on for support. Chaeyoung wanted her to watch movies with her. Tzuyu wasn't able to talk about her worries to her caring unnie who always listens.

The absence of Sana affected all of TWICE and dampened the mood quite a bit. The air was tired and heavy without their light and energy. Everyone took notice and when San was there, everyone became their happy selves.

As everyone was sitting around wating for Sana, they finally heard the door open and Sana popped her head open. Her hands filled with bags of snacks and her eyes were tired but the bags underneath were covered with her makeup. She smiled and her eyes making creases Sana was happy to be with her members and finally have some time off.

"Sanaa! Come snuggle with Nayeon-unnie~"

"Let's play legos Sana! I just bought a new set!"

"Sana! cuddle with me!"

"Can we talk later tonight?"

"Sana-chan!"

"Unnie~! Hug me! Hug me!"

"Let's watch The Notebook unnie!"

"Sana-unnie!"

Their chorused words were all jumbled and confused Sana. She felt the heavy air close on her as they all waited for her response to see who she'll pick to be with tonight. 

"Umm... I wanted to eat first but we can all hang out after!" She tried to offer. 

They all agreed, of course, because their Sana was back and they just wanted her presence.

Sana took off her shoes and set the bags on the counter. She went to her room and changed into a large sweatshirt and some pair of shorts. Her clothes were all scattered from the lack of time she has to take care of her chores. 

She came back out and the food was already prepared on the floor in the living room. They left a space between Momo and Mina. 

"Unnie, how was your schedule?" Chaengie asked.

"It was okay I was with Irene-unnie and and Seulgi-unnie. Jin-oppa was also there" Sana stuffed with gyoza after she finished her sentence. 

Jealousy seared through the members brain as they heard Sana call Red Velvet and BangTan with affectionate names. Sana notice the change in mood after she swallowed allowing herself to relish the taste in her food. 

"Is everything alright?" she asked innocently.

"Yeah," Nayeonnie lied smoothly. 

"Whats your plan for tomorrow Sana-unnie?" Tzuyu question as she took a bite of some noodles. 

"I don't know, I have a free day-"

"Yay! Unnie, spend time with me!" Dahyun was excited.

"As I was going to finish, I think I'm going to spend time with yeoja chingu.. Eunbi asked if I could and I said yes, I haven't seen them in forever." 

"But Sana! You promised you were going to play legos with me sometime this week! The week is almost over!" 

"I'll play with you tonght!" Let's watch a movie right now, right Chae?'"

"Yes! I'll get the movie!" 

They all cleaned up and got ready with blankets and pillows as Chae got the movie ready. Sana sat in between of Momo and Nayeon as they both cuddled on either side. 

The night was perfect for everyone in TWICE. Everyone got their comfort and happiness from Sana. Peace was among their dorm as Sana stayed for the night. 

Sana was their squirrel, only if it was for the short time they got to spend together. Only for right now it'll be like this but the squirrel is theirs and only theirs.

Edited~

 A/N 

Heyo! Hope this is okay. I still don't know what to do or how this book will be ending. Who should be with Sana and Eunha? Or should they end up together? I'm curious... Comment and upvote! Lots of love <3 (LOL, get it? Gfriend's album? No? Okay, nevermind...) Love you! ~Em<3