Oh poor Sowonie~

Her Heart

GFriend's Dorm

Tired and heavy, GFriend walked into their dorm after their practice for the comeback Time for the Moon Night. 

"Unnie! Will you be cooking us anything?" Umji asked sweetly. "I'm really in the mood for pancakes!"

"I'm sorry children but we are still on a diet and we need to clean and shower for tomorrow." Sowon looked at Umji sadly.

Little sad comments went around the room as they knew Sowon was right but they couldn't help be but a little disappointed.  

Sowon looked at everyones' sad faces, "I promise when we comeback I'll make all of our favorite snacks. How about that?" She smiled.

Eunha's face brightened and so did a few others. "Thanks unnie!" Yuju chirped skipping away.

"But that's so long giraffe unnie~!" SinB whined.

"I know but manager-oppas will get mad at us," she sighed, "Off to cleaning and sleep right now guys, we can talk about it tomorrow morning."

A yes went around in unison as they despersed deeper into their dorm. Sowon looked as their backs went into their rooms and other midnight activities. Sowon was tired and heartborken as she looked at the shortest's back to her. She missed her midget especially cuddling and cute little remarks of hers. Time has passed too much and now they have no time to talk to each other.

Flashback

Eunha happily practiced early this morning. The choreography was difficult but they were all getting it. Sowon was disappointed as she didn't get to stand next to Eunha while they were learning their movements and placements. She sighed in disappointment staring at her practice as she got some water. 

"What's wrong unnie?" Yerin stood beside her.

"Ah nothing, it's okay Yerinnie." Sowon smiled.

"Don''t you dare call MY Yerinnie Yerinnie. Yerinnie is only for me to call her! Think of some other nickname for her you gifraffe!" SinB yelled across the room.

"Aish how can you even hear us from over there!" Sowon yelled back.

"My ears are sensitive when it comes to Yerinnie!"

Eunha gently played around with Umji in their own little world. Eunha helped Umjji stand up and pushed her hair out of her face. Umji's face reddened a bit more. Some whispering happened and Eunha laughed and kissd Umji on her forehead.

"Oh Umji-ya~! So cute~" Eunha's precious voice was heard.

Sowon snapped out of the yelling conversation with SinB and looked over to Eunha's direction.

"Ahh~ is Unnie jealous?" Yerin asked smirking.

"Nope" popping the p sound.

"Mhmm okay Sowonie~" Yerin replied back.

"Yerinnie! Don't call Giraffe that! I'll get jealous if you do that and then take my revenge on someone else." 

"It's okay Eunbi-ah! You're the only Eunbi in my life, well minus Eunha Eunbi. I also like her." 

"Yah!" SinB sulked. 

"I'm kidding SinB!" Yerin walked over and hugged her from behind. 

End of Flashback~

Sowon always wished for Eunha to be next to her in their choreography. Eunha was always with SinB, or with Yuju and the main and lead singers' world. Sowon thought she was just the lil leader to take care of the more popular children of hers. Of course she loved them but she was discouraged of her thoughts and her heart broke a little thinking of Eunha's heart loving someone else than her. Oh poor Sowonie~

Edited~

A/N Sorry for this crappiness... I'll try to update faster but also this is just a filler. I don't even know what I was thinking when starting this book. I just wanted GFriend's Eunha and TWICE's Sana as their friendship is precious. I'll try and make this work out. Please love and support!~ <3 Thank You!<3 ~Em