On the Plane

Her Heart

Airplane

Sana sat by Dahyun just as she promised early this morning. Dahyun was still bright and happy even by the lack of sleep she was running on.

Everyone else was tired. Bags under the eyes were hidden by makeup and the rims of their glasses and some people in the group had masks on.

Dahyun clinged onto Sana before they took off on the flight so no one else tried to sit by Sana. 

"Dubu? Do you want any snacks?" Sana pulled some chocolate out of her bag, "It's okay I won't tell the leader. It'll be a breakfast dessert!" 

Sana giggled and was as hyper as she is per usual. Dahyun smiled largely as she took some Pepero.

Aigoo~ I love this unnie so muchie!

"So has there been any progress on anyone in particular?" Dahyun asked while wiggling all of her face; getting a high-pitched laugh from Sana.

""But seriously unnie, is there?" 

Sana recollected herself while eating a chip before she spoke.

"Umm... I don't know Dubu-ah, she might not be fo me. She's probably made for someone better than me." Sana whispered the last part that it was hard for Dahyun to catch it.

"No way! She definately likes you back. The way she stares at you. There is so much love in the air." Dahyun waved her hands around pretending to be the air.

"I don't know. Eunha is also having the same problems." 

"I know, SinB and I have been chatting it up with about our unnies' love."

Sana gasped, "You told SinB-ssi about this?"

"Duh, it's okay unnie, us maknaes will keep all this a secret. I get lots of help from SinB and Umji with some stuff. Don't worry the four maknaes excluding Tzuyu will fulfill the unnnies' hearts." Dahyun reassured Sana.

"Okay Dubu,but do you seriously have to interfere with my love life? I don't want anything bad to happen or change because of this." Sana pouted at the thought of ruining much more than friendship, TWICE family.

"It will be okay. I will make sure of it." Dahyun reassures.

"But what happens if-"

"I promise noting will hurt or change because of true love. It's true love after all, everything will resolve out in the end."Dahyun smiled and squeezed Sana's hand. "We should get so rest unnie."

"Ne~" Sana rested her head on Dahyun shoulder, still holding their hands together. The peace surrounded them once more as Sana soon fell asleep with Dahyun's heart looking forward to hearing from SinB (even though she just saw her a yesterday). She'll love her unnie and her friend that she hopes to be a little more.

Other conversations happen around them as they filtered out the other words in their peace. After all, some conversations are best to be stayed on the plane. 

~~~

Unedited~

A/N

What did I just write? Idek... Hope you like it though.. So, SinB and Dubu? Nah or yah? Let me know or should I just keep some relationships in the groups and not together. Trying to make this as entertaining and eye-catching as possible but my brain is hard to work with sometimes... Love you! ~Em<3