Bullying Or Not

Dream Or Reality (Book 4)

Chenle POV

I woke up earlier then the hyungs and rubbed my eyes. Oh it was dark? I checked the time and turns out it was 2am.

I saw Mark hyung down here beside Haechan hyung. So I went upstairs and sure enough Jisung was at his desk drawing. "Jisung" I said quietly.

He looked at me and smiled. Ah I hope it was dark enough to cover my face. I can tell I was blushing. He's cute and handsome.

"Can I come in?" I asked. He nodded and I walked in. He grabbed another chair for me to sit beside him. I sat down and he was actually doing homework not drawing.

"I'm trying to finish my language package." He said. I didn't think but I his hair gently and his eyes closed. "Don't worry too much Jisung. You were sick today"

He hummed in response. I snapped out of it and stopped his hair. Ah he might have thought that was weird "sorry" I said shyly. He smiled. "It's fine. It felt nice."

So I went back to it. "You should rest Jisung. Teacher won't collect it until Wednesday." I said. He nodded and went back to his bed. He patted the space beside him. "You can rest here. Mark hyung is probably beside Haechan hyung right?" I nodded and laughed softly.

We laid down and Jisung fell asleep soon enough as I his hair. I could already tell I was smiling. I tried to rest myself and thankfully soon enough I did.

Next time I woke up I was awaken by Jisung who was smiling at me. Ah can I please keep waking up to that?

"Chenle hyung let's go wake the other hyungs" he said. I nodded and got out of his bed before we went downstairs. I saw him wake up Mark hyung before he went iver to Johnny hyung and woke him up and woke Ten hyung too.

The others soon woke themselves once I got them up. "Jisung is so adorable waking up his hyung and his parents" Ten was holding his chest.

"It's too cute my heart doesn't wanna handle it" Johnny added in. Jisung was blushing shyly. "My baby is cuter then your baby" Jaehyun frowned. Oh boy.

"And who is your baby?" I went over to Jaehyun hyung "Eomma I'm thirsty" I said. I could hear the squeal from Doyoung hyung and Kun hyung.

"Jisung can you get Chenle something to drink please?" He nodded and took me to the kitchen. "So Jaehyun hyung adopted you?" I nodded.

"Yep." He handed me water and I drank it "ah thanks Jisung. I was thirsty." He nodded.

Luckily we all had time to head home and get showered and ready for school again.

I walked to school but then I saw Johnny hyung and Ten driving beside me. I laughed and got in. I saw Jisung and Mark there too. "Hey guys. Did Johnny hyung and Ten hyung pick you up?"

Jisung nodded while Mark shook his head. "I'm here against my will save me" Ten smacked Mark's knee. "Ah Ten hyung that hurts!"

"Next time I pick up Jisung and Chenle and leave you to walk okay?!" He said. Johnny hyung just chuckled. "Ah are you guys participating in the fammily day teams then?" He asked to Jisung and me.

We froze. "Do we have to? I don't like the people in my grade. They're mean" Jisung pouted. Ten cooed over his cuteness. "Yes you do baby and plus everyone in our friend group is participating either as the family leaders or the family."

We nodded. "Tomorrow is the color ceremony right?" Ten nodded. "Yeah. Hopefully everyone is in the same team." Mark said.

We got to school and once Johnny parked we got out and went to class since they haven't assigned us a locker yet.

Jisung and me sat down in class and the teacher came in with different boxes. "Ok kids we might not have time tomorrow for the color ceremony so you will all do it now. When I call your name please just come up and get your color."

We sighed. "Then you will meet your leaders" I honestly hoped I got Jaehyun hyung or Ten or Johnny hyungs as leaders.

"Jisung come up" he got up and went to grab his color. It was a pastel yellow. "Chenle come up" I got up and I kept hoping I got the same color. But when I chose I frowned. I got red.

I put the shirt on like everyone else. "Jisung I'm not going to be on the same team" I pouted. He smiled "it's ok Chenle hyung we are always in the same class at least" I smiled.

Omce everyone got their color we went down to our gym and I looked for red. I saw Johnny hyung in Jisung's color. But Mark hyung was my color. Same with Haechan hyung. I went over to them.

Jisung went to jump on Johnny who was happy his son is on the same team. We all had our names on our shirt too.

천러 (Chenle)

I glanced over at Jisung and his name was there too.

지성 (Jisung)

We started being in our groups and I saw Johnny talking to Mark about something and Ten talking to Jaehyun about something too. Then I looked at Jisung again and there was a student who was taller that kept bugging him.

I could see him being uncomfortable with it. So I walked over. "Hey leave him alone" I said. The student snorted at me. I looked at his name tag.

수한 (Suhan)

He pushed me and I hit the ground. "What will you do if I don't huh?" I glanced at Jisung who's eyes turned wide.

"Jisung close your eyes" I said confidently. I got up and tackled Suhan we were fighting completely.

Jisung POV

Ah Chenle! I ran over to Johnny hyung and he got confused "Chenle! He's in a fight with another student!" His eyes went wide and him and Mark ran over where Ten and Jaehyun were already trying to pull them apart.

Johnny and Mark helped out and Suhan just made Ten's nose bleed with the hit. Jaehyun's eyes widened "I'll kill that little brat!" he did not just call Chenle a brat.

I grabbed Chenle from Johnny and Mark hyung and took him out of the gym and upstairs to the stairwell.

I let my Body lean on the wall as I faced the wall. But then I felt arms around my hips and someone hugging me tight. "Thank you Jisung." Chenle said.

"You should have minded your own business." I felt angry and upset.

"He could have hurt you and it would have been on me" I said.

I felt his arms disappear and heard sniffling. On god please tell me I did not judt make my crush cry. I turned around and he was rubbing tears from his face.

"Ah Chenle no please don't cry!" I hugged him tightly. "I didn't want him to keep bothering you!" He said.

"Suhan has been doing that since elementary school." I said. Chenle hit my arm.

"Ouch hey!" I whined. "That doesn't give him a right to continue." He said. I cleaned his remaining tears. "Alright lovebirds once Jisung has given you a kiss and said his I love you. Johnny Mark Ten and Jaehyun want to talk to you both" we heard Jeno say.

Both of us turned red. If me and Chenle kissed I don't think I could be any happier then.

We headed downstairs where Johnny hyung and Mark hyung had their arms crossed over their chests. Jaehyun was the same way too but Ten was holding a tissue to his nose.

"Suhan has been suspended for bullying and for giving Ten a bloody nose. Jisung you should have said something to us and Chenle no violence. Not even when they started it."

Johnny said. Chenle looked down. And Jaehyun hugged him tightly. "Johnny the kids have been through enough. Let Chenle on your team and Suhan can be in Mark's team so he can't bother either one."

Ten nodded in agreement. "Babe tilt your head up" Johnny said to Ten. "Johnny appa. He shouldn't do that and let it bleed on it's own or else the blood might go to his lungs" I said.

Johnny grabbed his heart. "I'm never gonna get over how cute Jisung sounds calling me appa or Ten eomma" We all laughed at Johnny hyung before going back.

They got Chenle a shirt of my team color and we partnered up for every game. And we kept winning. Ten was such a proud mom and so was Jaehyun.

But then we all heard a slap sound and we looked in the direction it came from. Jaemin has just slapped Jeno.

He ran off and I followed him. "Jaemin hyung!" I said. He let me catch up and we went back to our staircase.

"He said he does care about me. But he keeps messing with me. And I hate it. Does he like me yes or no? Can't he just stop messing with my emotions?"

His tears came out and I hugged him from the side. Chenle came and hugged him on the other side. "Jeno hyung is crying too" Chenle said. "He is? Why?"

Chenle shrugged. "Ah Jaemin hyung is Jeno hyung's parents homophobic?" He stopped crying. "They are." I nodded. "Maybe he wants to protect you" he ran downstairs.

We followed and saw him jump on Jeno hyung who held him tight so he couldn't fall. Then they kissed. And I knew Jeno hyung and Jaemin hyung were all happy.

Ten smiled. "JOHNNY WHY AREN'T YOU ROMANTIC LIKE THAT" He then shouted. Johnny paled. "I uh i mean." Ten just shut him up.

Oof. Jaehyun hyung looked over at Taeyong hyung. He tapped his shoulder and they said a few words before they left the gym.

I decided to go be nosy and listen in. "Is something wrong Jaehyun?" I heard Taeyong hyung say. "Well.. Taeyong can I be honest with you? I like you. Probably more then I should. And I just.. I want to be with you." It was silent for too long.

I peeked and saw Taeyong hyung kissing Jaehyun hyung. I left and went back. Johnny hyung was rubbing his head. "Ah where the hell are the teachers when you need them."

Jeno hyung and Jaemin hyung were cuddling. Jaehyun hyung and Taeyong hyung came in holding hands. I smiled.

"Jisung" I saw Haechan hyung. "Ah whats up Haechan hyung?" He smiled. "Do you think Mark might have a crush on me? I know you two are best friends but I just need to know." He blushed.

"Hmm he never said anything but considering I found him asleep beside you today I assume he likes you" Haechan hyung smiled brightly.

"Thanks Jisung!" He ran off. And I saw him talking to Mark hyung. I walked over to Yuta hyung who was with Winwin hyung.

They were playing a game and Yuta started holding me in his lap while they were playing. "Yuta gimme back my son!" Ten hyung.

Yuta laughed and let me go. I went to Taeyong hyung and say on his lap. "Jisung is basically everyone's child Ten!" He shouted.

He held me in his lap and lunch bell rang. I went to get my lunch and Yuta hyung let me stay with him and Winwin hyung. He was feeding me and our whole friend group was watching. "Jisung you are too cute." I shrugged.

"I guess so." I fed Yuta hyung and Ten hyung started pouting. I fed him too and he was so happy.

"What are you all gonna do when I grow up more?" Mark covered my mouth.

"Shhh Jisung you stay a baby okay?" He said. I whined. "But hyung I already have a crush and everything. I'm gonna wanna be with them and everything"

Lucas hyung laughed. "Let him be. His crush is gonna think it's wrong to like Jisung cause of how you guys are babying him. Jisung you should confess."

I blushed and shook my head. "I don't think so Lucas hyung. I'm too shy." He nodded while Jungwoo hyung fed Lucas hyung.

I hope one day I can be like that with Chenle.

The rest of the day went well and everyone came over again to hang out. "Jeno have you thought about what you're going to do? If your parents find out Jaemin is your boyfriend?" He sighed and shook his head.

"I dunno. I'm terrified" he said. Jaemin kissed his cheek gently. I got up and went to my mom. "Eomma. Can Jeno hyung live with us if his parents ever kick him out?" She got lost so I explained the situation.

"Oh dear of course he can." I smiled and went back to the group. "Jeno hyung. My eomma said you can live with us if they ever kicked you out." His eyes went wide and he smiled so brightly. "Thank you so much Jisung"

I nodded and we ate dinner together which my mom and Taeyong hyung made. The food was so good I thought angels made it.

We spent the night talking and laughing. I had a warm feeling in my chest at the sight of my friends all together.

I hope it never goes away.