New Chances And New Life

Dream Or Reality (Book 4)

(It's been over 2 months since the members in the first reality crossed over to the second reality)

Taeil POV (second reality)

I was playing with some random thing in my hands. It was an incredibly rare moment where nobody was around me.

"I'm in love with Moon Taeil!"

I sighed softly. Doyoung... "Hey." I looked up and it was the other Doyoung.

"Hey." I replied. My Taeil said I should come talk to you. You seemed really sad." I shrugged.

"I was thinking about Doyoung." I said honestly. "His confession?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yeah his confession." I also missed him. "Well since you are still here that means you don't fully love him yet." He said.

"I know that. But I think I do. I find myself missing him more every passing day. I mean I miss the others too but it's mostly Doyoung." He smiled.

"Say the magic words." I sighed. "I'm in Love with Doyoung. I love him so much." And I was sent back.

The dorm was quiet. But then Yuta walked out of his room tiredly. "Ugh damn it Winwin... I love the man and he makes me this tired." He blinked as he saw me. "Guys! Taeil is back!" he shouted.

The other Jisung was the first to come out. I glared at him. "This is your fault!" I barked. "Sending our maknae to another reality! Seperating all the NCT members from each other!" I was cornering him until Jungwoo and Ten pulled me off.

"Taeil he's on our side! Go find Doyoung!" Ten said.

Doyoung... I went to his room and he was still asleep. I smiled warmly. He's the only one who can take hold of my heart like this.

I gently shook him awake. His eyes fluttered open. "Taeil..." He said.

I smiled at him. "Doyoung I love you" I said honestly. His cheeks turned an adorable shade of pink. "I love you too Taeil." He said shyly.

I kissed him deeply. And he kissed me back. I felt something inside myself that made this moment so much better.

Taeyong POV

We've been stuck here for a while. And I think bother versions of Jaehyun were getting pissed off with both versions of me.

"LEE TAEYONG FOR GOD'S SAKE THAT FLOOR IS CLEAN ALREADY COME HERE AND CUDDLE ME!" The other Jaehyun shouted.

"It's not clean yet!" I glanced at the floor. It isn't clean... "It's clean..." Jaehyun said.

"No it isn't" I said. The other Jaehyun groaned and stomped upstairs before slamming the door.

"Even in this reality your damn obsessive cleaning pisses me off." Jaehyun said. "Hey it's not my fault." I said. "But is he really gonna keep cleaning when his boyfriend is angry?" I asked.

"Taeyong. You know Jaehyun is seriously pissed off?" Jaehyun said. "Wait what? !" And there goes the other me. Jaehyun sighed.

"I will never understand why im in love with you" Jaehyun said. But then his eyes widened and he disappeared.

. He's in love with me. But do I love him? Just then I felt something all over my body. I sighed. "I'm still here!" I shouted.

It stopped and I sighed. "But Jaehyun disappeared. Jaehyun said while coming downstairs. "Doesn't mean I love him back" I said.

"I think you do. You just don't want to admit it." He said. "Don't even attempt to glare at me cause I can keep the other you and the rest of the members under control do you really wanna see the strength it takes to keep them controlled?" I didn't glare.

I was too scared. "My baby Jae can be scary but I love it" Other me said.

I sighed. "Even Johnny returned. And Taeil" Jae said. I sighed again. "Who does that leave?" They thought for a while. "Uhhh Haechan and Mark, Jeno, Lucas and you and Chenle and Jisung. But Jisung can't leave or stay until the rest of you have left." Jae said.

I groaned. "I'd rather be home and taking care of 18 members then doing this realities crap again." I said.

Jae checked his phone. "Oh Lucas is back too." Other me looked at his phone too. "Same with Jeno" that leave four people excluding Jisung.

"No wait Mark and Haechan left too." Jaehyun said. Then it's just you and Chenle left." Other me said.

"Chenle is more stubborn then I am." I said. They chuckled. "Well that's very true."

Jaehyun in love with me. Why? He says that my cleaning always pisses him off. And he never showed interest in me before.

But then I looked at the other reality us and they look so happy together. They were really soulmates. We were soulmates. It was then that it hit me. I did love Jae. But I never wanted to admit it.

"I love Jaehyun.." I said. And I was returned to the dorm.

Everyone was there and we smiled. "Our group is almost back. We just need Chenle and Jisung." Winwin said happily.

Jisung POV

Chenle was the last one here. But he started acting differently to me. For a month now. The other Chenle was also acting differently.

Eventually I got fed up and cornered the other Chenle. "What's going on? Why are you both acting weird lately?" I asked.

Chenle sighed. "Your Chenle loves you. He has for a while. But he won't admit it because he doesn't want to return without you. He'd rather stay here and torture himself then leave without you."

Chenle... He loves me now? "Jisung. You should return to him. I can wait for my Jisung to come back." He said. I kissed his cheek as a way of saying goodbye and I ran off to find Chenle.

"Chenle hyung!" I shouted. He turned to me. "Hm?" I kissed his lips. He turned bright red. "Chenle hyung I want to return back with you. I love you!" I said.

He amiled brightly. "I love you Jisung." But only he disappeared. I was still here.

"What? No! Why am I still here?!" I said. "I wanna go back! I have chosen to return!" I screamed.

"Jisung" everyone appeared to me. "The other Jisung is there. You need to decide where he goes. And you can find our Jisung." Jungwoo hyung said.

"The other you can either return back to his own reality or be sent to the reality of death." Jungwoo said.

"First find our Jisung." I closed my eyes and tried to search for their Jisung. But it was blank. "I don't see him." I said.

Ten started tearing up. "No..." He whispered. "It's true then." Winwin said.

I was confused. But then I realized. The Jisung of this reality might be dead. "Can't the Other Jisung come here?" I asked.

Everyone's eyes widened. "He is still me no matter what reality he comes from." I said.

They looked at each other before smiling and nodding in agreement. "You're right. Jisung you can return now" Jungwoo said.

And I was back at the dorm. Everyone was there. including other me. I walked to him. "Jisung. You will be sent to the second reality. Start a new life there." I said.

His eyes widened but then he smiled warmly. "Thank you." He diappeared.

It was over.

"Hyungs. It's over now." Everyone laughed and laughed and laughed before they were crying.

The relief and fear they felt was finally gone. And they could be together in their own reality. Safe and sound.

They knew about the existence of other realities and they dedicated their free time to making sure the realities could never be touched again.

Little did they know another kpop group had opened up the realities and fallen in love with their fans. Little did they know they would have to face the realities one last time.

That's a different story though. NCT's story was just beginning.

The End.