Understanding

Dream Or Reality (Book 4)

3rd reality Jisung POV

I knew they wouldn't let me go until I explained so I had to explain.

"The realities can be opened when someone isn't fully satisfied with their life. And if your reality is like mine. Then you can send yourself into another reality by your dreams. As long as you know what type of reality you are looking for.

The other me wanted love and to be in high school like a normal kid his age. So I sent him there. I didn't count on him wanting to stay. It screwed up the realities and because of it Chenle in my reality died.

He died trying to fix the realities. I wanted my love back. So I sent one Jisung away. The Jisung in the second reality. So now the Jisung in this reality can take his place. And I could stay here."

I said. "The realities are complicated and will not always accept your request. They send you to other realities to fix the realities. If the realities are fine then nobody would be sent away. And depending on the reality there are various ways to leave and go to certain realities."

"That's all I know" I said. Jungwoo sat down. "Jesus Christ. Ok send our members back here right now you little brat." He said.

"I can't. This isn't my doing. The realities are trying to get your members to fall for their other half. Once they do then Jisung has a choice. To return with your members or to stay in that reality. If he stays then I stay here and the realities would destroy the doorways to avoid being destroyed again."

Ten was shocked. "If Jisung leaves then?" He asked. "Well then what that means is... I'd be sent either to that reality or back to my own." I said.

They nodded. And finally decided to untie me. So I sat on the couch. I wonder how the rest are doing... Ah!

"Oh wait we can keep an eye on your members. Here wait." I set up a little invention Chenle and me had created before he died.

"We can see other realities like a tv show here. Except yunno. It isnt scripted or anything." I said. I got it to the reality they were in.

Johnny POV

"I don't get it though I love Ten. So why am I still here?" I said. I missed him...

"I dunno. I suppose our reality feels you can learn a thing or two from Ten and me" the other me said. The other Ten giggled and kissed the other me's cheek.

"Ugh I miss my Ten!" I whined. Jisung sighed. "Chenle hyung can you stop being so moody?" the other Chenle blinked. "I'm not moody" he said.

"I meant the other Chenle" he said. "Shut up Jisung I'm not moody" i snorted.

"Ok sure. Chenle you act worse then Lucas when he eats Taeyong's cookies" I said. "Lucas was the one who ate my cookies?! You !" Taeyong shouted.

"It was one time and I was hungry!" Lucas exclaimed. "And language! We have twice the kids here now!" He shouted.

"So I think I found the way to gwt you guys back. It looks like you were sent here to fall in love with your other half. To leave you have to admit you do love them. And more then a friend way." Other Taeil said.

The other Doyoung kissed his cheek. "Ah my boyfriend is so smart." Doyoung glanced at Taeil with a longing look in his eyes.

"Johnny for you it's because you may have held onto someone who was being in." Other Doyoung said. "So to get back you need to... Oh boy... I think the other you would kill you if you kissed his Ten" Other Doyoung murmured.

"Just once and its so he can go back." Other me said. I didn't hesitate. I kissed his Ten and I was sent back asap.

I saw Jisung, Ten, and Jungwoo there.
"Johnny!" Ten said. he hugged me tightly and I hugged him back. Thank God I was back.

Jaehyun POV

Johnny disappeared. Thank . "So that's done." The other Doyoung said.

"The rest of you have to confess your love for your other half. Except Jisung. If what Jungwoo said was true then you have to choose if you belong with us or with them" Taeil said.

The other Chenle scoffed. "Doesn't he belong with us? His Chenle doesn't even love him. I fell in love with this Jisung it wasn't even our Jisung!" My eyes went wide.

"And Jisung fell for me not his Chenle" he finished. Chenle got up and slapped himself. Everyone's eyes went wide. " off" language Chenle.

"Jisung belongs to our reality and you want to be selfish enough to keeo him here? Wow I thought if you loved someone you would be selfless." He said.

Oh . Jisung was angry. "Zhong Chenle!" He shouted. Everyone was shocked. "You don't get to act like that! You don't love me the same way I love you! If it wasn't for Jungwoo here I would still be stuck in that stupid place with our Jungwoo!"

He got up. "So Chenle if you want me then admit it." Yuta pulled Jisung into his lap while Winwin was holding Jisung's hand.

I looked doen but then I glanced at my other self. He was with his Taeyong and they were speaking quietly. Taeyong kissed his head. And I could feel the pressure on my head.

Then Taeyong kissed his lips and I could feel it. I shrieked in fear. "Why can I feel pressure on my head then my lips?!" Everyone paled.

"Uh oh." Renjun pinched himself and the other Renjun yelped in pain. Kun slapped his hand and the other Kun glared at him.

"." Taeyong said. "We can feel whatever you feel." He sighed in frustration. I patted his back gently.

"I'm in love with Moon Taeil!" Doyoung shouted before he disappeared.

Taeil was frozen. "H-he loves me?" He stuttered. "Some of us were gay anyways before all this. Their crushes are totally real." Winwin said.

"Like mine. Winwin I'm crazy for you. I really love you." Yuta said before disappearing too. Oh that's bull!

"I love you too Yuta. Took you Long enough though." And Winwin was gone.

"If anyone else likes each other say it now." Taeyong said.

"I'm in love with Jeno" Jaemin said. "I'm not" Jeno said.

Jaemin disappeared though.

"Renjun has a crush on Kun hyung." Jeno said then.

Renjun turned bright red. "Kun hyung has a crush on Renjun too" Kun said.

They disappeared too.

I sighed. "We don't love each other Jaehyun" Taeyong said. I nodded. But there was an ache in my chest when he said that.

"I guess the remaining members can sleep over."

Everyone decided to sleep in their pairings except for the ones who's partners diappeared already. And Jisung stayed with Taeil while the Chenle's were paired together.

Which I found to be a terrible idea. I swear to God Chenle is gonna kill the other Chenle.

I felt pressure all over my skin snd my knees suddenly felt weak. I sat in my bed hugging myself in a ball.

"Hey you two! Reminder we can feel what you're doing!" Taeyong shouted when he saw me. "! Sorry guys!" The other me shouted.

"Thanks." He shrugged. "How was it?" I blushed. "The other you knows the other me really well. He went for all our weak spots." I said shyly

He nodded. "Jaehyun. We'll find another way out. Promise." He said.

"No we won't. They know more then we do. We have to fall for each other." I said.

"Look me in the eyes Tae" I said in a soft voice. He did and we kept staring into each other's eyes.

My heart melted at his dark eyes. They were intense but warm. I couldn't look away and I didn't want to look away either.

He looked away first. "Jaehyun this is pointless." He said." I sighed. "Nothing? Really Tae?" He nodded. "Nothing." I sighed and went to bed. If he was gonna be difficult then he'll never get out of here.

But I'm gonna try to see if I can fall for him and if I do then I'm getting out of here. I fell asleep soon enough.