Panic

Dream Or Reality (Book 4)

Jungwoo POV (unknown reality)

Jisung and me started to relax after Ten disappeared. It seems like the others found a way to bring him back. But why haven't we got back?

Maybe Lucas and Chenle can't do what Johnny did. I sighed quietly. Jisung had fallen asleep. He's only 16... He shouldn't be going through this. Actually. Nobody should be going through this anyways. It was a miracle Jisung accidentally went through another reality.

But then I noticed something. Jisung. "Jisung wake up!" I screamed. He disappeared. I started to panic. I was alone now.

Jisung POV (second reality)

"Ouch!" I shouted as I fell on the ground. I got up and dusted myself off. "Ah that hurt.." I looked around. Oh no. I'm back in the same reality.

But this time everyone was around me. "Jisung.. We know you aren't part of this reality. But there is an issue. There is a dark version of you. Who sent you to this reality in the first place. He is breaking up all the realities. And we don't know why." Jungwoo said.

I got scared. "If he makes it to your reality he will take over as you and you will cease to exist." Now I was terrified.

"How do I return to my reality?" They sighed. "We don't know either. Your way won't work now. But if he makes it there he has to get all of your members to accept him as you." I smiled. "It won't happen. Ten hyung, Johnny hyung, and Chenle hyung know me. They won't accept him if they feel something is wrong with me." Johnny smiled sadly.

"I truly hope your right about my other self." I nodded. "I'm positive. I'd put my life in their hands." I said.

"Ok guys we need to get this Jisung back to his own reality so he can fix everything." My eyes widened. "Jungwoo hyung! He's alone! Hes in this really white place like there is nothing other then white there!" Jungwoo had paled.

"Oh no... That is death in the realities. He needs to escape." He said. "Jungwoo you used enough of your power bringing Jisung here. If you use more you'll hurt yourself." Lucas said worried.

"If Jungwoo from his reality dies then no matter what Jisung does the realities will be destroyed. We won't habe our Jisung back. And those members in his reality will lose both Jisung and Jungwoo." I looked down.

"Can't I help?" Jungwoo seemed in thought for a bit. "Maybe you can. Here come here and gimme your hands" I went to him and he held my hands in his.

"Close your eyes and focus on your Jungwoo" he said. I closed my eyes. And I thought about Jungwoo hyung. I thought about how he helped Ten and me. How he cared for all of us. And how much respect I had for him.

"Two Jungwoo's. I'm in heaven" Lucas said. I opened my eyes and saw Jungwoo hyung. "Jungwoo hyung!" I said hugging him tightly.

"We know what happened in the realities! There is another version of me destroying all the realities. If he gets to our reality I'll cease to exist and he'll take over as me!" His eyes were wide.

But then he started to disappear. "No hyung don't leave me!" I said. "Jisung!" He shouted before he disappeared again.

"No! Where did he go?!" I shouted.

Jungwoo POV (First reality)

I fell onto the ground and groaned in pain. "That hurts..." I got up and someone stumbled out of their room tiredly. "I swear to Johnny stop making out here with Ten so late-" It was Lucas.

He stopped when he saw me. ". I'm dreaming again. Haha I'm dreaming again about my best friend who I can't save from another reality because I don't love him anymore then a friend." Ouch...

I looked down. "It isn't a dream Lucas. Go back to sleep. We'll talk about this in the morning." I said. He went to sleep. I stayed on the couch till morning came.

When I woke up I saw Jisung. "Jisung! You got back!" I shouted. I hugged him tightly. "Oh my god thank god. Are you okay?" He nodded and smiled.

"I am. I'm thankful I got back safely." he... Seemed off... Ah maybe I'm just tired from everything.

"Jisung! Jungwoo!" Ten screamed. He hugged us tightly and we hugged him back. Finally everyone was back. "Jisung we still have that issue to deal with" I told him. He nodded.

"But for now we can relax." One by one the members came and hugged us. Everyone was celebrating the fact that we were all back safe and sound.

We were about to leave for a schedule when I felt something behind me. I turned around. My eyes widened. "Guys!" I screamed. Everyone came in and widened their eyes as well.

"What the hell is that?! I thought the realities were done now!" Taeil said.

But suddenly it started to people in. Taeyong was in. So was Taeil and Doyoung. Lucas and Johnny. Jeno and Jaemin Chenle and Renjun until eventually all of the members were gone. Ten Jisung and me were left.

Where did it take them?

Doyoung POV

I looked around. Jisung had wide eyes. "Doyoung hyung! Taeyong hyung! Wait where is Jungwoo and Ten hyung?!" We got up. "Jisung? But you didn't get in" I said.

He seemed confused until his eyes widened. "Hyungs that was an evil version of me. He wants to make me disappear and stay in our reality as me!"

Oh no... "Ten and Jungwoo are with him." I said. "Jesus Christ why are the other reality us so hot?!" I turned around and yep. Other us.

"They look like the predebut us." Taeyong said. "Predebut us? You guys are idols?!" The other Taeyong said.

"Yeah we're a kpop group called NCT." I said. "That's pretty cool" the other me said.

"Jisung are you okay?" Taeil said. Jisung looked so confused. "So many hyungs." He said.

I chuckled. "Alright we should probably get out of this place cause its cramped and Jisung might need some fresh air."

"Good idea!" The other me said before leading everyone out. We all seemed terrified but Jisung was completely fine.

"Jisung don't you find it weird there is another version of us?" Jeno asked. "No. This version of you guys are really close. And when I entered this reality they made me part of their reality." He said.

"Where is the Jisung of this reality?" Jaehyun asked. The Chenle stopped and so did the Ten and Johnny of this reality. "The me of this reality disappeared. We don't know where he is. But he went missing." Jisung said sadly.

He held other Chenle's hand. "I've just been comforting them. But I can't replace their Jisung of course." They smiled at each other.

Jisung was also comforting himself. Our Chenle got more angry. "Jisung let his hand go" he said. We all stopped and looked at Chenle. "Ah sorry you should be with your Chenle Jisung. Not me" he smiled.

"He's not mine. He doesn't want me like I want him." He said. "You shouldn't be so angry." Jisung said. I was kinda shocked.

Jisung walked with the other reality us. But then I noticed that all of them were holding hands with someone. Johnny and Ten. Taeyong and Jaehyun. Jeno and Jaemin. Kun and Renjun. Lucas and Jungwoo. Mark and Haechan. Yuta and Winwin and for this case Jisung and Chenle. And... Taeil and me. They looked really in love.

My heart ached in loneliness. I glanced at Taeil. He is really handsome.. Ah no don't think that way me. The other me started laughing softly. He looked at me and winked.

Oh my god he knows my thoughts! hell yeah I do. All of us do. I know your thoughts and you know mine. Same goes for all the others.

God I'm gonna go insane. I alreadh went insane with all these idiots.

I started laughing he is right. "Doyoung why are you laughing?" Taeil said. I shook my head. "Nothing haha. Just keep walking" I said. He nodded. Oh you are crushing on Taeil for sure I don't blame you anyways.

I sighed. He doesn't like me though. Lemme ask my Taeil to see what your Taeil is thinking.

Okay... Isn't that an invasion of his privacy? I'm dating him there is no privacy now. I snorted silently.

We finally arrived at another house but it was huge. All of us could walk around freely.

I went over to our Chenle "Chenle are you okay?" I asked carefully. "This is all Jisung's fault. The fact we are here. In this mess. It's all his fault. I wanna go home.." He said. My heart broke for him.

"We'll get home. Ten and Jungwoo are probably trying to find a way out for us right now."

Ten POV (first reality)

Jungwoo and me figured out who this Jisung was very quickly. We tied him up. And we were prepared to get out all the information about these realities from him.

"Tell us everything" Jungwoo said angrily. "The faker started laughing. "I only talk to my twin in other realities."

Why did he want to be here so badly? "Is your reality bad?" He shook his head. "It's pretty nice." He said. "Then why do you want to take Jisung's place in this reality so badly?" Wouldn't he want his Chenle?

His Chenle... The pieces clicked. "Your Chenle is dead isn't he?" His eyes widened. He glared at me. "Don't talk about my Chenle!" We looked at him.

He lost his Chenle. "Our Chenle doesn't love Jisung the way he loves Chenle. Even if you stayed here with us. Chenle wouldn't love you." Jungwoo said.

The Jisung started to cry. He was actually crying. "I want him back. I don't care if he isn't mine I just want to see Chenle again" he said sobbing.

My heart ached for him. Jungwoo felt the same. His face told me. "Jisung. You have to fix these realities and the very first step in fixing them. Is to tell us everythig you know about these realities. How to go to them how to leave them and how to stop them from transporting us at random." I said.