Realities Or Dreams

Dream Or Reality (Book 4)

Ten POV

I ran to Johnny's room and forcefully woke him up. "Johnny! Wake the up!" I started hitting him with his pillow and he grabbed it from me.

"Ten what is it?!" He said as he rubbed his eyes. "I found it. The reality Jisung was in. He wasn't wrong." His eyes turned wide.

"So did I" now my eyes were wide. "It's no wonder he was so attached to us. We really cared for him as his parents." I sat down and sighed. "He wasn't lying about us being together." Johnny said.

I felt his eyes on me. But I refused to look at him. "Ten... Did you feel anything after you woke up?" I didn't say anything.

He sat up beside me. "Ten. Chittaphon." My eyes widned. He doesn't use my real name. Ever. "What is it Johnny?" I said.

"You felt it too right?" He asked. I nodded and teared up. He made me face him and gently pressed his lips against mine.

I closed my eyes and kissed him back. I felt it deep in my soul. It couldn't just be in another reality.

I fell down on the bed and Johnny fell on top of me. But our lips never left each others.

Soon he pulled away and I turned bright red. "You're cute when you blush. Ok come on. We need to get Jisung to talk more about this reality and let him know we are on his side." He pecked my lips again and left to the washroom.

I shook my head to stop zoning out and went to my room to grab clothes and go shower. Once I was done getting ready I heard a knock at the door and went to go open it.

Jeno was there. "Hyung I need someone to take me to the hospital to visit Jisungie" he said. I nodded. "Johnny and me are going. So we'll take you with us" I said. I let him in and gave him some water.

"How are the other dream members doing?" I asked him. He sighed. "Jaemin wouldn't leave my side. Mark was in his room at dream's dorm the entire time and Haechan was with him. Renjun was pretty normal but he kept watching the phone to see if the hospital will call to tell us Jisung is awake. And Chenle was the worst."

I was scared. "What happened with Chenle?" He looked sad. "He slept in Jisung's room and I heard him crying" My heart shattered for the second youngest.

"Go get Chenle up and ready." I told Jeno. He nodded and scurried off to get Chenle.

Johnny came out and looked around. "I thought I heard Jeno where is he?" He asked. "Uh I told him to go get Chenle up and ready we're gonna take them with us. Remember Chenle was in love with Jisung in that reality." Johnny nodded.

"I was what?" Our eyes went wide and we turned to see Chenle and Jeno there. "Repeat that hyung!" Chenle shouted.

Taeyong came out rubbing his eyes. "Why is Chenle screaming?"

"You saw the other reality and denied it in front of Jisung!" Chenle said. "Why didn't you just-" Jeno stopped him.

"Let them explain." He looked at us. "We saw it just last night. We know it's the truth now. And we are going to Jisung now because we are his parents and we love him." I said it confidently.

Taeyong was muttering curses under his breathe and went back to bed to sleep.

We asked for permission to go see Jisung before we got driven there.

We walked inside the hospital and went to Jisung's room. My heart leapt and I ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"Oh my baby I'm sorry eomma didn't remember. I remember now sweetie" He hugged back tightly. "Eomma... Does appa remember too?" Johnny walked up and hugged him tightly.

"Yeah I remember kiddo" Jeno and Chenle were watching. "Eomma appa. Does.. He remember?" Jisung asked.

Chenle knew about another reality but he never remembered it. "He knows it exists but he doesn't know anything about it baby." He nodded.

"Jeno hyung, Chenle hyung." Jisung said. They came over. "How are you feeling Ji-Ji?" Jeno asked. He shrugged. "Better. I ate when I woke up" he nodded.

"We can discharge you now?" Chenle asked. He nodded. "I just need a hyung to discharge me" I nodded. "I'll go fill out the papers then" I walked out of the room and went to find a doctor to get me the papers.

I felt arms around me. So warm. "Johnny. You should be keeping an eye on the three maknaes" I said. He chuckled and kissed my cheek. "I'm sure they'll be fine."

I sighed and got the papers. I started filling them out and Johnny went to check on the others.

Once they were filled out I gave them back and went back to the room. And it was chaos.

Jisung was quiet and Johnny was trying to seperate Chenle and Jeno. I pulled their ears. "Ow!" They said in unison.

"Shut up! What the hell are you screaming about?!" I asked. Jeno glared at Chenle. "He shouldn't be telling Jisung he knows they were together in the reality!" Jeno said.

"It's only fair he knows about as much as I know!" Chenle shouted. I pulled again. "Shut up." Both of you outside. Now.

They were sent outside and so was Johnny then I helped Jisung get his phone and clothes and left him to change.

"We are going home and researching about the reality." I said.

"We what?" Johnny said. "We are going to find this reality and let everyone go into it. They need to know what we have seen.

"Like everything? Cause I've seen a lot from you" I turned bright red and Jeno and Chenle looked so confused.

Johnny went home with a bright red hand mark on his face.