Wake Up

Dream Or Reality (Book 4)

Jisung POV (second reality)

Jungwoo hyung disappeared then I felt someone pick me up. "Jisungie what are you doing here?" I turned. Jesus Christ- it was Jungwoo? No wait. It was the Jungwoo of this reality.

"Ah I just needed to come out." I said. He nodded and put me down "come on. Lets go!" The others were there. My heart warmed up. But then I realized something. The Jisung of this Reality.

"He doesn't exist because of me..." I said. Ten walked to me. "Are you okay honey?" My eyes were wide.

"I don't belong here!" I shouted. Everyone's eyes went wide. "Chenle hyung! I love you so much my heart breaks when I see you!"

I knew I was fading away because when my eyes opened. I was back in the hospital.
(First reality)
I can't go back... I grabbed my cell phone and called someone. "Hello?" I sighed in relief. "Johnny hyung. Can I come home now?" I heard him gasp.

"Jisung! Of course you can. I'll come pick you up with Lucas okay?" I nodded. "Yeah okay" i said after realizing I was on the phone.

I hung up and the nurse gave me food to eat. Which I ate since I was hungry. She told me I have to eat properly and rest for the next few days.

"Lucas hyung" I saw him but not Johnny hyung. "Johnny hyung is filling out your release papers so we can take you home. You scared all of us.. We didn't know if you'd stay in that reality."

I sighed. "I don't belong there. Neither did Ten. We love Chenle and Johnny. But our reality is... We can't be with them." I heard papers drop and Johnny was right behind Lucas.

"Ten what?" Johnny said. I gulped. "Hurry and get in the car I need to see him" I got scared "hyung-"

"Now Jisung" he said. I grabbed my things and changed. Lucas hyung was holding my hand to calm me down but I could not be calm. Johnny might hurt Ten.

They stopped and I saw Johnny leaving immediately. I followed and stopped him. "Hyung! Stop! If you hurt Ten hyung! He might return to that reality and disappear from us forever! If that happens I will never forgive you! You will never forgive yourself!" I shouted at him.

His eyes were wide. But he stopped. "I'm not going to hurt him. I just.. Want to talk to him about this reality. That you two have seen." I nodded.

"Don't. The Johnny he wants was left behind in that reality." Ten came outside. "We have an Issue. Jungwoo fell asleep but when he woke up he was panicking like crazy."

We all ran inside and Jungwoo was freaking out. Lucas was hugging him tightly. "Jungwoo breath! What did you see?!" He looked at Ten and me. "You two are missing from the other reality! They disappeared!"

Our eyes went wide. "Oof!" Ten fell down. He groaned but Doyoung screamed. "What is it?!" Taeil said. Doyoung pointed at Ten's foot.

Wait. "OH MY GOD TEN YOUR FOOT IS MISSING!" Jaehyun shrieked.

Ten was went into a full on panic where Johnny was trying to calm him down. "Uh Jisung" Jaemin said. "What?" He swallowed. "Your hand..." I looked at my hands and. "AH MY HAND!" It was gone.

"Jisung and Ten are disappearing! What the is happening?!" "Jisung and Ten ed with the realities that's what happened!" Taeyong said. "Jisung and Ten are disappearing because their souls don't belong in our reality anymore!" Jungwoo shouted.

"We confessed our love!" I shouted. Ten went wide. "We have to." He shook his head. "Ten hyung we have to! If we leave then how will we explain our disappearances?!" I shouted.

"Nobody should treat me like I'm a baby! I know what's going on! I have emotions that I do understand!" I went to Chenle hyung.

He seemed lost. But I kissed him. Renjun coughed in the background but once I pulled away it was white.

Nobody's POV

Jisung had disappeared. Chenle was frozen. "NO! JISUNG!" He screamed. He dropped to the ground. "Ten..." Everyone looked at Ten. "I have to protect Jisung wherever we go." He pulled Johnny close and kissed him deeply.

He didn't disappear when he pulled away. "What the ? That's what Jisung did!" He said. Johnny was frozen.

"Jisung said he loved me..." Chenle said tearfully. "I won't listen!" Johnny shouted.

"Johnny..." Ten started "no! I'm not letting you disappear!" Lucas looked at them sadly. "Johnny. I love you. I truly do. You can hear me. Let me protect Jisung." Ten pulled him into one more kiss.

This time he disappeared. Johnny wouldn't move. Chenle and Johnny had become messes.

"Jungwoo! You're disappearing!" Yuta said. He nodded. "No no no." Lucas didn't wanna lose his best friend. He held him tightly.

"No I don't wanna lose another one of my best friends!" Lucas screamed. Jungwoo pecked Lucas' lips. "I love you stupid" he said. Before he disappeared as well.

Lucas felt his own heart shatter. He couldn't speak.

The three members were walking around together. "Where are we going?" Ten asked Jungwoo. "Jungwoo sighed. "I don't know! It's all white! There is nothing around that I can see!"

Jisung sighed. "I miss Chenle" Ten looked down. "I miss Johnny.." Jungwoo sat down. "I miss Lucas..."

Meanwhile the three named were miserable. They were on the ground sad. The remaining members were researching to find a way to bring back their members.

Lucas had broken first. "Jungwoo! Damn it! You can't just leave me like this!" Everyone watched him. But then Chenle had broken next "Jisung! You're so cruel! You miss me then just diappear?!"

Johnny was still silent. But then he spoke so silently that almost nobody heard him.

"Ten.. I love you so much... Come back in my arms.. Don't let me regret this forever.."

Back with Jisung Ten and Jungwoo.

'Ten.. I love you so much... Come back in my arms.. Don't let me regret this forever..'

"Ten is disappearing again!" Jisung screamed. "No!" Ten screamed before he disappeared.

Jungwoo and Jisung hugged each other in fear to lose the other.

Meanehile with NCT

Ten was reappearing in front of Johnny.

Everyone gasped.

Johnny's eyes went wide. "I heard you Johnny." Johnny tackled Ten and hugged him tightly. "Don't you ever leave me like that again!" Johnny said.

Ten smiled. He held onto Johnny tightly. "What about Jisung and Jungwoo?" Renjun said.

"They are in this really white place. There is no color except for white. Only us. It was maddening." Ten said..

"Johnny what the hell did you do?" Taeil said. "I confessed..." Lucas and Chenle froze.

"There is an issue" Chenle said. "I love Jisung but as my best friend" Lucas nodded. "Same here."

Ten sighed. "It's not enough. You two have to love them as your other half." Ten said. "Why other half?" Taeyong asked. "The realities work with fate. It's no joke. Soulmates are true. Johnny and me are soulmates. The fact that there is another two realities where we end up together proves it"

Johnny wouldn't let go of Ten. "Jungwoo and Lucas end up together. So do Chenle and Jisung" Ten said.

"Yuta and Winwin too, Jaehyun and Taeyong. Taeil and Doyoung. Renjun and Kun. Mark and Haechan. Jeno and Jaemin too." Ten said. Everyone had looked at each other.

"I can't be with Jisung. He is my best friend" Chenle said before leaving to Dream's dorm. "I feel the same way." Lucas said before going to his room.

Ten sighed. "We really did lose Jungwoo and Jisung then." Everyone looked down at the ground.

Unless Lucas and Chenle could learn to love their other half. They will never return.