Crush Or Not

Dream Or Reality (Book 4)

Mark POV

I was in Jisung's room changing since I was sleeping over again. I was lucky sometimes that Jisung and me are such close friends that I have part of my closet in his room.

I grabbed one of my sweatpants and a simple shirt before changing. I sat in his bed for a bit. Then I heard someone knocking on the door. It was Haechan.

I smiled at him and he came to sit beside me. "Needed to get away from all of us?" I chuckled softly. "maybe I did" he chuckled.

"Makes sense. It's pretty loud with them." He said. "But they are good to have around. Basically 16 friends you can count on no matter what." I nodded.

"Everyone is probably gonna depend on their boyfriend or crush. Speaking of which do you have one?" I asked. He nodded. "Yeah. But I don't think he likes me back" he replied.

I shook my head. "I'm sure your crush likes you back. Haechan you are amazing in every single way" . Did I sound like I'm in love with him?

"Oof!" I fell into the bed with Haechan hugging me. "Thank you so much Mark. It means a lot to me" he said.

I gently his hair. "No problem. Your crush will like you. I know it. He'd be an idiot not to." He smiled at me.

"You're such a good friend Mark. Should I confess to my crush?" He asked. Ouch friendzoned. But I will support him. "Yeah you should." I said.

He smiled. "Hm I wanna kiss my crush now" ok seriously? "Well confess. Or kiss him to confess." I said jokingly.

He grabbed my shirt and kissed me. My eyes widened and he pulled away. "Hurry and come downstairs okay?" He skipped downstairs.

I was still frozen. Then I jumped up and followed doenstairs. He kissed my cheek. "Finally you two are together! Now we just need two more couples to admit they like each other!" Ten said.

"Kun please admit to everyone that you and your crush like each other for please." He shook his head.

"Ah wait I was curious about something. What grade is everyone in?" Taeyong asked.

"Ah I know!" Yuta said proudly. "Say it then Yuta" Jaehyun said.

"Ok so Taeyong, Johnny, Taeil, and me are grade 12 students. Doyoung, Jaehyun, Ten, Kun, and Winwin are in grade 11 Lucas, Mark, Jungwoo, Jeno, and Haechan are in grade 10 and that leaves Jaemin, Chenle, and Jisung in grade 9."

Damn. He was right. "Kun you still have to tell us who you like." Renjun looked curious. But also scared. I knew he liked Kun a lot.

He sighed. "I like one of the grade 9's actually.." We all froze. Renjun is in grade 10 though. Oh no. "I like Chenle" Jisung's eyes widened and so did Chenle's.

Renjun excused himself and Lucas and Ten went to follow him. We all stayed. "Kun I can't accept your feelings. I like someone else." Chenle said. Kun smiled weakly. "I get it don't worry"

I sighed. "Jisung who's your crush?" Everyone glared at me. "What? Jisung has a crush" Ten came back at that moment and proceeded to faint.

Oof. "I think learning his baby has a cruah was too much for him" Johnny said while fanning Ten.

"He's your baby too Johnny shush" he rolled his eyes. "Yeah but I'm not as protective unless someone's hurting him." I nodded.

"Chenle hyung I like you!" Jisung shouted with a red face. He looked so cute everyone was cooing over him.

"Jisungie! I like you too!" And they hugged happily. "Ah the cuteness hurts!" Kun said. "It's too cute for my heart to handle. You two are too cute!" He continued.

We all laughed but it was so true. Haechen hugged my arm and I let him. Renjun came back "I'm going home guys my parents are super pissed I was planning to sleep over again."

He grabbed his stuff then was about to leave but he turned and kissed Kun before he said bye to us and left.

Kun was frozen. I mean seriously frozen he didn't move. "Kun? Kun?" Jaehyun was tapping him. He didn't move at all.

"I think Renjun broke Kun" Jungwoo said. Lucas started fanning Kun. But his face turned bright red.

"And so the infactuation ends but the love begins" I said.

"Wait there is a couple missing. Mark and Haechan" Winwin said until he saw Haechan hugging my arm. "Oh nevermind"

I pecked his lips and Haechan blushed. "Why are you blushing over a peck? You fully kissed me upstairs"

"Ah guys not in the kid's bed" Johnny said. Taeyong smacked him. Jisung looked confused. "What do you mean?"

Ten woke up and smacked Johnny in the face. "Taint my baby and I swear I'll kill you" Johnny raised his arms up in surrender.

"Oof our group is full of idiots." Kun was dazed but the hearts were in his eyes. Jaehyun and Taeyong were cuddling, Yuta was sitting in Winwin's lap. Chenle and Jisung were cuddling. Jungwoo was sitting on Lucas' lap as well. Johnny was holding Ten Jeno was asleep but Jaemin was playing with his hair  Doyoung and Taeil were sitting beside each other. And Haechan was beside me hugging my arm and resting his head on my shoulder.

I thought it was fitting everyone was together. "Ok kids time for bed all of you." Jisung's mom came in. "Okay" we started preparing for bed at Jisung's house again. This time Jisung and Chenle went to his room to sleep. And I laid down beside Haechen who rested his head on my chest.

Everyone was cuddling except Kun. I kinda wish Renjun didn't leave. Then a knock. I got up against Haechan's wishes and opened the door. "The last bus left. So I told my mom and she agreed to let me sleep over" Renjun said.

"Kun is missing you. Go to him" I said. He blushed. "Kun! Come here!" I said before going back to Haechan. I watched as Kun went over and held Renjun. Before they went to cuddle and rest.

I nodded in approval before I went to sleep. "Goodnight Mark" Haechan said. "Good night baby" I said.

I could already feel his smile. "Ah quit it. If my heart races like this I won't be able to sleep"

"Guys shut the up with your cuteness and sleep" Ten said.

Johnny was chuckling. "baby leave them. We were the same way remember?" Ten giggled. "Yeah I do"

Taeyong groaned "everyone shut up because if you wake Jaehyun I will eprsonally out you all in your graves."

Nobody spoke after that and we all fell asleep.

Jisung POV

Chenle was brushing his teeth. He said he grabbed his toothbrush in case he slept over again. I changed into pj's and laid down.

I can't believe I confessed. And he likes me back. A smile came to my face "oof!" I felt something sit on top of me.

Chenle was smiling "what are you thinking about Jisungie?" He asked. "Nothing Chenchen." I said. He laid down beside me.

"Jisungie. You really like me?" He asked shyly. "I do Chenchen. Since I first met you. All our hyungs are handsome but I thought you are incredibly attractive" I blushed.

He blushed too and smiled. "I think you are attractive too Jisungie" he seemed to get more flustered but his next action made me freeze up. He kissed my cheek.

Ah it's official I'm head over heels for him. "Lets sleep now Chenchen." I kissed his cheek and he blushed more.

Ah so cute. We fell asleep pretty quickly anyways.

But I woke up and my eyes widened. This wasn't the room I fell asleep in. It was... Dream's dorm

I ran outside and Jeno and Haechan hyung were eating breakfast. "Hey Jisung are you okay?" I nodded.

"Uh where is Ten eomma?" I asked. "Eomma? I didn't know you called Ten eomma. Uh he's in 127's dorm. Go change into regular clothes before you go okay?"

I nodded and went to change before I went to the dorm. I knocked on the door. Johnny appa opened the door.

"Appa where is eomma?" I asked. He seemed lost. "Jisung when did you call me appa?, and who is eomma?" I saw Ten and went to hug him. "Eomma what's happening?"

I looked up at him and Ten looked lost.

"Jisung I'm not your eomma. What's up with you?" My eyes filled with tears it was gone! I was with Chenle and everyone was dating and happy this doesn't make sense.

"Ah Jisung don't cry!" Ten hugged me closely. "It's okay Jisung don't cry." Taeyong and Jaehyun looked at each other. "Ten wait let us take him" Jaehyun hyung was about to pick me up but I didn't let go of Ten.

"Jisung let go of Ten" Taeyong said. "No! Eomma don't you remember you adopted me!?" I shouted.

Ten made me let go and he seeemed worried. "Eomma no!" Taeyong and Jaehyun brought me back to dream's dorm.

Jeno Haechan Jaemin Chenle and Renjun were there and they widened their eyes. "Taeyong hyung Jaehyun hyung what happened to Jisung?" Chenle said. He was so worried.

That only made me cry more. "All of you go to your rooms" Taeyong said.

Once they did as they were told Taeyong sighed. "Jisung that was a dream. I'm sorry. You dreamt up someplace where apparently Ten adopted you and Johnny is your dad but this is reality. So stop crying and get ready for your schedule. I'm sorry but you need to wake up" they left and I started crying again.

I wanted to go back to that reality. It wasn't just a dream. It was too real. I felt Chenle kiss my cheek. I felt Ten tackle me my first day of school and I felt pain in my stomach when Chenle gave me those bad fries.

I just had to figure out how to return. I wanted that reality to be real. I know it isn't just a dream.

I went to get ready for dream schedules. But in between breaks I wouldn't drink or eat anything.

No matter how much Jeno and Renjun begged me to eat something or drink something I refused. I also wouldn't talk to anyone unless we were on camera.

They were worried I know but I just felt too saddened by my loss. Once we returned to the dorm I went straight back to bed.

No POV

all the dream members including Mark were extremely worried about their youngest. Mark went back to 127's dorm. "Mark what's wrong?" Johnny asked.

"It's Jisung. He refused to eat or drink anything today and he didn't even talk to anyone today. Once we got back he went straight to his room. The door is even locked." Mark said.

Ten felt guilty. He remembered Jisung's episode from this morning. Taeyong and Jaehyun were just as worried and Johnny was even more worried.

"His episode from today doesn't seem like him though. It wasn't a case of homesickness." Yuta said. "He cried and called Ten and Johnny eomma and appa. He also refused to let go of Ten until Ten pried him off forcefully." Winwin said.

Everyone sighed. "I don't think his dream was just a dream to him. I read something were some peopoe can actually go to different realities through their dreams. What if Jisung did that?" Jaehyun said.

"And in that reality Ten and Johnny could have actually been his parents." Taeyong said.

"But this is our reality. He can't keep calling us eomma and appa." Johnny said.

"He'll get over it tomorrow he'll be fine" Taeyong said.

2 days passed and Jisung folllowed the same pattern. Eventually everyone was called for a meeting except Jisung and the dream members.

"Ok so we need to talk to him about this Reality. Maybe if he talked about it he'll feel better" Lucas said. "It's like therapy but he's with us and not someone who is paid to listen."

Jungwoo sighed he was scared. "But he could also break down again" Jaehyun whined. "We need to do something." Everyone was silent trying to think. But then Haechan burst through the door." Jisung fainted. We called an ambulance but he looks really bad.

It was shocking but Ten and Johnny ran to Jisung the secind Jisung's name was heard.

They saw his pale figure on the ground with Jeno and Chenle getting him up on the couch. There were tears in their eyes.

"Jisung please be okay. We need our adorable maknse your our brother" Jaemin said. Everyone was worried sick.

Soon enough an ambulance came and all 17 members went to the hospital waiting for a doctor to come out.

Ten was sobbing while Johnny was letting out quiet tears. They seemed the modt emotional of everyone. "You two.. Feel like his parents." Yuta said.

They looked at each other. "We do... But this feels like partly our fault because we don't want him to be calling us as his parents." Johnny said.

The doctor came out. "Jisung is fine but he fainted from not eating or drinking anything. He is getting fluids to help with that and when he gets home feed him something light so he can get used to the food eventually. Only one at a time please he's still resting." The doctor left and Ten went in first.

He teared up again. "Jisung it's going to be alright. When you wake up we are going to talk about your reality you saw and maybe we can help you." Ten sighed sadly.

"I wish I knew what this reality looked like." Ten left the room and one by one every member went to see Jisung before heading back to the dorms.

Everyone slept in 127's dorm that night.

Ten POV

I woke up and started preparing for my first year of high school. I was so nervous but also super excited. I got ready and went downstairs to eat breakfast. "Honey are you sure you are ready?" I nodded.

my mom drove me to school and I walked in. Some students were giving out schedules. I looked for my lineup and went to wait. "Next" I walked up and there was a very handsome guy there. I suddenly got all self concious but I appeared confident and walked up.

"Name?" I had to use my real name. "Ah Chittaphon Leechaiyakul" his eyes got wide. "Oof wait. You're like Bambam. Your Thai right?" He asked while looking through the papers. "Uh yeah. But call me Ten." I said. He chuckled and handed me my schedule. "Nice to meet you Ten. I hope I'll see you around?" He said.

I nodded and left. Oof my heart was racing. Stop it heart. No liking the attractive guy.

I went to my classes but then I had lunch. I bought my lunch and looked around for an empty spot. Just then. "Hey Ten!" I turned and saw the guy from earlier. "Come sit with me. Also my name is Johnny. Since I didn't say it earlier." I nodded and went with him to his table. "Oh new kid? Hey I'm Taeyong nice to meet you" I smiled. "I'm Ten"

I felt happy. days turned ti weeks and turned to months. I was returning to Thailand to visit family for summer. I was supposed to hang out with Johnny. I didn't even know where he was.

"The guy better fricking come." I said To myself.

He did come but he didn't say a word as he dragged me somewhere. "What? Hey Johnny! Where are you taking me?! Boy you better not be kidnapping me!"

He didn't even say anything. Ugh . But when I saw where he took me my heart melted. It was so pretty. It was a clearing with lots of flowers around and a picnic.

"Wow. This is pretty. This is how you wanted to hang out?" I asked. He smiled. "This is how I wanted to ask you out. Ten I like you a lot. Will you be mine?" My eyes were wide but my heart swelled up with so many emotions.

I nodded "yes. Of course I will. I like you a lot Johnny." He smiled and kissed me. Our date was perfect.

The next day he even saw me off at the airpirt and we were so happy.

I met new people and when Jisung and Mark were introduced our group had been completed.

Jisung was basically our son and I loved him so much. Johnny did too. "You are ok that I adopted Jisung right?" I asked Johnny while we were in Jisung's house one day.

"Of course I am. I love Jisung" he said. "Now let's rest. Taeyong will kill us if we wake up his precious Jaehyun" he said.

I nodded and closed my eyes.

The next day I woke up and I was in the dorm. I could feel myself pale.

I just went into the same reality as Jisung.