Odd Or Not

Dream Or Reality (Book 4)

Jisung POV

Ah I'm already late for school! Ah it's only the first day. I whined and got into my school uniform. Once I looked ready I grabbed my bag from my desk and went downstairs.

"Mom I'm gonna be late so I'll take an apple with me okay?" I said grabbing an apple and biting into it. She smiled and nodded. "Of course. Have a good day at school honey"

I started running to school then I heard a car honking. "Jisung come in the car already!" I saw my best friend Mark hyung waving at me. I ran to the car and hopped in.

"Ah thanks Mark hyung. And thank you Mark hyung's mom" I said. "Ah just call her mom Ji, she already knows you're basically my little brother." I heard his mom laugh from the front "it's true. You are basically my son."

i nodded and ate my apple. "Mark hyung is Jae hyung and Do hyung gonna meet up with us?" He nodded.

"Yeah they will. And we are getting new students in the school who Jae and Do hyungs made friends with during summer. Our friend group is gonna be like 18 people!"

I was pretty happy. Plus Mark hyung and me were now in the same high school.

Once we got there we went to look for the hyungs. Whoa! Mark hyung was right. So many people. I went with him and hid behind his back.

"Ah Mark and Jisung you're here." Jaehyun hyung said. He smiled at me and made me come out. "Everyone this is Jisung he is new and the youngest out of everyone so be nice or-" Jaehyun hyung was cut off by a squeal and someone hugging me.

"HE'S SO PRECIOUS WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS ADORABLE CHILD?! YOU ARE NOW MY BABY JISUNG OKAY!?" I was in shock but then I nodded.

"Oh sorry I did that. I'm Ten." He smiled. I nodded. "Ah yeah we all need to introduce ourselves." Someone else said. I got scared his eyes were dark and fierce. I hid behind Mark hyung again.

"Ah Taeyong you scared my baby!" Ten said. "Oh sorry Jisungie. Don't be scared. I'm Taeyong" he smiled. I nodded. Everyone introduced themselves to Mark hyung and me. But I was frozen completely by the last person.

"Hi I'm Chenle. I'm in your grade too nice to meet you Jisung" wow he is attractive.

"Jisung." Mark hyung poked me. I snapped out of it. "A-ah sorry! Nice to meet you too Chenle"

I forgot everyone's names again. "Let me guess. You forgot the names already right Ji?" I nodded shyly. "Taeyong, Taeil, Renjun, Kun, Johnny, Ten, Winwin, Yuta, Lucas, Jinwoo, Jeno, Jaemin, Chenle, a-and Haechan."

Mark hyung stuttered? Ohhh I get it. I nodded. "Hyungs I need to go get my schedule now" i waved and left with Mark hyung. We looked at each other.

"Haechan?" I said. He nodded "Chenle?" I nodded. We sighed.

I grabbed my schedule hm so I have gym, math, science, music, dance, language, visual arts then drama. Great. Ok so first semester is math science language and gym. And second semester is all the fun classes.

I went to my first class after saying bye to Mark hyung. I saw Jeno Jaemin and Chenle in the room. "Ah hyungs!" I said.

They all smiled at me. "Hey Jisung you're in this class too? Awesome! What else you have with us?" I gave my schedule to Jeno and the three looked at it and smiled brightly.

"You have every class with at least one of us. Chenle is in your every class this year though." Jaemin said.

Chenle smiled at me. "We'll probably be best friends by the end of the month then" I nodded. "You guys sit together" Jaemin said and moves his stuff to beside Jeno.

"Ah I don't wanna sit beside you" he said. Jaemin frowned. "Stop being so mean to me." They were bickering.

"Ah they are friends but Jaemin confessed to Jeno. Jeno doesn't seem to like him back" Chenle said. That's sad.. Renjun came in and we waved.

"Jeno does like him back. He just doesn't want to admit it to himself." Renjun said. "Jaemin hyung is gonna get tired of that and Jeno hyung is gonna lose him" I said.

Renjun patted my head. "Don't worry about it. I bet by halloween they'll be together." I nodded and Renjun offered me a piece of candy while Chenle took one and we watched them bicker.

Soon class started and Renjun sat beside Jungkook who I remembered from my first year at elementary. Jeno and Jaemin sat together and Chenle and me did too.

We listened to the teacher who already decided to start teaching and we started with algebra. I hated it...

She gave us work questions and I started working on them with Chenle once the bell rang we left Jeno and Jaemin but Renjun followed us to our science class since he had it too. We went in and saw Kun who waved to us. Renjun seemed shyer. "Jisung lemme sit with you?"

He asked. "I blinked and nodded and Chenle sat in the table beside mine and Renjun's. Kun sat by Chenle and I took out my binder I had for science.

We got to have free time this class so our friend group huddled up and we were all talking happily.

"So Mark totally has a crush on Haechan" Chenle said. We all laughed. "It's too obvious. He looked at Haechan like he is the most precious diamond in the world." Kun said.

"Jisung anyone you got your eye on in our group?" Kun asked. I blushed and shook my head. "N-no not really." I said. Chenle excused himself when the teacher called him and the other 2 looked at me.

"Chenle?" I nodded and my Head hit the desk. Chenle rushed over and held my head in his hands "ah Jisung don't hurt yourself aigoo. Ten hyung is gonna freak out over you if you get hurt."

My face was heating up. "Oh no do you have a fever? Your face is red!" Chenle got more worried before I grabbed his hands and held them from my face.

"Chenle hyung I'm fine don't worry" I let go of his hands. "Guys the bell will ring soon and we have lunch" we cheered for lunch. Luckily everyone in our friend group could eat with us.

We packed up and Kun led us out since we didn't know this school well enough.

We sat down at a big table and Chenle sat right beside me. I left two seats emoty for Mark hyung and Haechan hyung to sit. Once they came Mark sat beside me and Haechan beside him.

Johnny came with food and waved at me. "Hey sorry about Ten earlier. You're adorable so he just had to basically adopt you." I shrugged it off "It's fine Johnny hyung" I took a fry from him.

"Well if Ten is your mom you should call me dad" and I choked on the fry. I didn't even know Ten hyung and Johnny hyung were dating.

Chenle got worried and gave me his water to drink. "My baby!!!" uh oh. "JOHNNY DON'T YOU DARE KILL MY PRECIOUS BBAY OR I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL DUMP YOU" He chuckled at Ten.

"He got shocked we were dating that's all" Ten blinked. "Are you?" He trailed off. "Ah no I'm not homophobic. I just didn't know eomma" and Ten started sobbing.

Johnny was feeding him so he'll stop. "Oof my boyfriend gets emotional over this stuff don't worry about him." I nodded. Everyone else soon came. I learned more about everyone's relationships.

Lucas hyung was with Jinwoo hyung. Taeil hyung likes Doyoung hyung. Jaehyun hyung likes Taeyong hyung. And Yuta hyung is dating Winwin hyung.

And Renjun hyung likes Kun hyung.

And I might like Chenle hyung.

And Mark hyung definitely likes Haechan hyung.

And Jeno hyung likes Jaemin hyung but is bugging him. They were still bickering about it too.

"Fine screw this." Jaemin hyung got his bag and left the cafeteria. I got up and decided to go after him. "Jaemin hyung!"

He stopped and waited for me. I gave him my favorite candy. "Hm? What's this for Jisung?" I smiled. "Whenever I'm sad I eat this candy to feel better."

Quick Jaemin POV

This child is so cute I'm actually going to cry

Pov over

He smiled and ruffled my hair "thanks Jisung I appreciate it" he ate some of the candy and we sat in the staircase near by my language class.

"Jeno hyung shouldn't be playing like that. He likes you hyung so he should just admit it and not hurt you" I said.

He smiled "Jeno doesn't like me Jisung. I think I'm just a bother anyways." He sighed. I gave him a hug and squeezed him a bit. "Hugs always make everything better" I said.

"Oh Jisung you are too cute. Of course Ten would habe adopted you." We got up and I waited at my language class. "Hey I'll see you for gym okay?" He said. I nodded happily.

Chenle came over. "Hey is Jaemin hyung doing better?" I nodded. "Good. Ten got angry at Jeno for making Jaemin leave since you went to follow him. So he couldn't spend any time with his precious son" I laughed softly and he gave me a small bowl of fries. "Eat this before class. I know you left your food in the cafeteria. Mark hyung ate it"

I nodded and ate the fries quickly before tossing the paper bowl in the garbage. "Thanks Chenle." He smiled.

"No problem. But you have to be my seatmate in language class." I nodded. And once the door opened we sat together.

"Alright everyone I'm going to give you a package to see your language skills so please work on that" the packet was handed out and we worked on it silently.

Hm something didn't seem right though. Not with the package but my stomach started hurting. "Chenle hyung..." He glanced at me. "Oh? Jisung what's wrong?" I shook my head "the fries where were they from?" He blinked.

"O-oh uh someone gave them to Mark but he was glaring at him." I grabbed his shoulder. "What did he look like Chenle hyung?" He quickly thought.

"U-uhm he was tall with silvery blue hair his eyes were dark brown and he had a hat on that was black."

"Mark hyung has an enemy in the school. I think he put something into the fries hyung" Chenle got more worried and told the teacher he was taking me to the infirmary before he picked me up and ran downstairs.

Once that was done he grabbed my phone and messaged Mark hyung and Ten and Johnny hyung.

Johnny hyung was here after a minute. I was shocked actually it was a literal minute. "I'm here where is my son?" He went over to me. "I would have gotten here sooner but I'm on the 3rd floor kiddo sorry." I shook my head

Ten and Mark hyun came panting. "That son of a-" "language around my son Mark!" Ten said.

Ten sent Chenle to class again and they all stayed with me. "So it wasn't anything bad but a simple medication that should never be taken with food. You just need rest. So you are free to stay for fourth period I'll tell your teacher and your friends here can stay if they'd like."

The nurse said. Johnny was gonna stay but Ten and Mark were sent away by him. "Johnny hyung?" He looked at me. "Yeah what's wrong kiddo?" I sighed. "Why did that person want Mark hyung to get sick like that?" He shrugged.

"Maybe he's jeallus of how awesome Mark is. Don't worry about it and rest" I fell asleep after.

I woke up and Chenle Mark Ten and Johnny hyungs were all there. "The others are outside they couldn't come in cause of space. Ready to go home?" Ten said.

I nodded and hopped out of bed. Chenle handed me my bag with my things and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back. "I'm sorry I made you sick" he said.

"You didn't it was that mean hyung. Come on we can all go over to my house" I said. We met up with everyone and all walked to my house.

"Mom I'm home and I brought Mark Doyoung and Jaehyun hyung and also 14 other hyungs."

"WHAT" She came out and widned her eyes. "Wow so many people. Jisung you aren't allowed to have more friends over then this" she laughed.

"Hello madam. I'm Ten and I'm now Jisung's school mom and Johnny here is Jisung's school dad" we laughed at Ten but Johnny hyung got embarassed and blushed.

"Ten you can't just say that to his mom" she chuckled "I have no problems with that. Jisung only had me his life. It's nice he has a new mother figure and a father figure." I smiled.

"See Johnny? It's fine and look at that Jisung now has a father figure cause you dated me" Johnny smiled.

"alright alright."

We were all talking and doing homework and luckily Chenle and me didn't get much work since we did it in class.

I looked at the time "oh hyungs! It's already 11pm!" Everyone's eyes widened "oh crap my parents haven't heard from me." "Ah all the buses are closed at this time!"

I got up "hyungs! Hush. Eomma can they all sleep over?" She nodded. "Sure it's fine with me. Just call your parents to let them know"

And everyone did. We sorted everyone out quick enough. Mark would sleep in my room with me in my bed. half of the group can sleep in the living room and the other half can take the basement which was pretty comfy.

I laid down with Mark hyung and he patted my head. "Rest well little bro."

I fell asleep happy with my friends.