14 Served Him Right!

Moon in The River
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson was drinking water but after hearing Jinyoung’s word, he couldn’t help and burst out all the water.

“Yiseol?” He was still coughing, “You meet Yiseol?”

He was almost confirmed rather than a question.

“Your wife?” Jaebeom couldn’t believe what he had heard, “She is your wife?”

However, after calming down his thought, he had accepted the fact that the lady he hadn’t seen before was his best friend’s wife.

He had heard about Jinyoung’s marriage and definitely known about their relationship. He just hadn’t thought about meeting her like this – even had interested in her.

As for Jackson, he hadn’t heard the said name in the past five years, but he knew Jinyoung couldn’t forget about her.

“How is she now?” Jackson asked.

How was she?

Jinyoung couldn’t answer.

She seemed fine, but somewhat he felt strange. She wasn’t the same.

Jinyoung told the two about how he went to Gwangju to meet her and how she worked, as well as the incident today.

Jackson sighed. Jinyoung was self-inflicted. Who told him never to treasure the lady when she was still beside him?

Jaebeom laughed hysterically.

Served him right!

“Stop your delusion. Don’t you ever covet my wife,” Jinyoung warned.

“You never treated her right? Why couldn’t I seek after her?” Jaebeom asked in provocative. He had to knock the latter off to get him to awaken.

Jaebeom was right.

Jinyoung knew he wasn’t right in the past and he was trying his best to make up for his mistakes.

“I will get her back, so don’t worry.”

“Yiseol had her thought now. She was insisted on divorce. What can you do?” Jackson shook her head and advised, “It’s all your problem. If you didn’t get too close to Minkyung, this would never happen.”

“But Minkyung is my friend. She is just a friend,” Jinyoung said, “Her son and she doesn’t have anyone in South Korea. What fault do I have when I am only taking care of my friend and her son?”

Jackson thought his answer was ridiculous. There was something about Minkyung that he didn’t like, although she was also his high school classmate. He looked at Jinyoung and then Jaebeom, not really know what he was thinking, probably wanted to find an answer through their face. However, it seemed like only he thought so.

At the same time, Jaebeom’s face became thoughtful for a second but quickly resumed to his usual playboy smirk. He took a sip of his alcohol, “It can’t blame your wife for this either.”

“He is right!” Jackson went along quickly, “Who knows if Kim Minkyung has any other intention?”

“No, Minkyung and I are only friend,” he stated again. He had been telling Yiseol a lot in the past, even a few times now. He believed it’s the truth since he only treated Minkyung as a friend.

“You are not her. How do you know what she was thinking?” Jackson retorted.

He might have thought so, but Minkyung wasn’t.

People said the bystanders see the situation better. In some sense, Jackson felt dodgy about the woman. She could live freely in the UK with her son and her husband’s family. Even her own family was in the US.

Why did she have to come back to South Korea with her son when there was no one she could rely on in this land?

Jinyoung didn’t want to argue with his friend. Minkyung and he was definitely just friend.

If she had something to him, she would have told him within these five years as Yiseol left. But she hadn’t said a thing to him.

Jaebeom was in his thought, holding the alcohol and taking sips. Kim Minkyung was definitely a scourge. Jinyoung was his best friend and he would never want the vixen to jeopardise his friend.

It was too bad that he didn’t have the evidence at the moment. He wanted to tell Jinyoung about the facts but he wouldn’t believe him if there wasn’t any evidence.

He knew Jinyoung very well. He would reason that the woman he knew for more than ten years wasn’t the dreadful person that he thought.

He had tried to tell him Minkyung’s different faces before but he ignored him for days. He rather believed his girlfriend than his best friend.

He didn’t know what Minkyung had told him that made him valued her over their friendship.

Once he thought he just loved Minkyung too much and blinded himself.

But now, he had nothing to do with the woman whilst he was still blinded behind the truth.

It was silly that he wouldn’t see the truth.

Served him right that he was rejected by Yiseol! Served him right!

Though, that vixen was too dangerous. Jinyoung might end up getting hurt if he got too close with her. Never did he want to harm his friend, so he had to think of a way to separate the two.

As he only had interests on Yiseol – they only met once and it’s not like he couldn’t live without her – and for the sake of his best friend’s life, he had to get the two back together.

It might harm Yiseol a little, in some way that he couldn’t think of, but it was still better than losing this best fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter