Hesitate

Alethephobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"I will pick you up tomorrow," Jinyoung told Jisoo who was currently spacing out at the moment. It has at present been 10 minutes since they reached Jisoo's house but she's still there, looking outside the windows acted like the place looked unfamiliar to her. Jinyoung whom detected that put his hand on the latter's which startled her right away, "Hey, are you okay?" He concernedly asked Jisoo.

Jisoo looked at Jinyoung with a confuse look, "Yes?" Her words managed to receive a frown from Jinyoung, "Oh, yes, I'm okay," She could finally grasped the real situation she's in, "By the way, about tomorrow," Jisoo was hesitating for a while to continue with her next words.

"What about tomorrow?" Jinyoung asked with his gentle voice in hope that it could calm the girl down a little bit. She really looked nervous in his eyes. He didn't know it was whether because their engagement getting closer by day or Jisoo actually concealed something from him. Because he would say that Jisoo really kept a lot of secret from him, but then he didn't bother to ask as he was afraid that Jisoo might saying he doubts her.

The latter smacked her lips as she stared into Jinyoung's eyes. She was trying to catch sight of her reflection in his sparkle eyes and when she found it, her lips curved upwards producing a faint smile, "I will go by myself," Jisoo insisted, "I have something else to do first before I go to the boutique, if you don't mind," Her voice slowly fading away as she uttered the last words.

Jinyoung chuckled, "Do whatever you want but please come on time, okay?" He ruffled the girl's hair and gave Jisoo an assurance smile. Jisoo replied it with a smile as well. Though, in reality, Jinyoung was extremely anxious and he couldn't stop thinking on what the girl has been hiding from him. He couldn't help but smile everytime he saw her innocent face. She's too beautiful that it's practically impossible for Jinyoung to disregard that fact so easily.

To think that the girl will be his soon, fluttered him a lot. He wanted to hold the girl in his embrace for the whole day and to do nothing. Just by having Jisoo by his side would made his day better than any other day he needs to face off without the girl.

 

XXX

 

The following day had come in a blink of eyes. It's the day for both Jinyoung and Jisoo to put together a suitable outfit for their engagement that has been confirmed in 3 weeks from today. Jisoo decided to go to the mall by a bus since it has been a long time she rode a bus; because Jinyoung was always there to pick her up whenever she goes.

Jisoo secured the seat at the most back since that's the best place to observe the scenery on the outside of the bus. It's already spring as of now. All of the cherry blossoms tree alongside the road has been blooming. It somehow contributes to peace into Jisoo self who was having a conflict at the moment.

She didn't know why but she felt uneasy with this whole plan.

After the meeting with Jinyoung's parents, Jisoo would say his parents didn't give a f at all to them. They barely said that the engagement would be held in a month and a week after that; Jinyoung will undergoes the operation. Their plan was easy as ABC and there's no way Jisoo could say no to it. All the expenses being fully sponsored by his parents and all Jisoo needs to do at the moment is attending it. That's all.

It required approximately 25 minutes for Jisoo to reach the mall by riding the bus. She took off from the bus after she had scanned the card on the scanner and started to look around. She could say that this would be the third time she came here. The first one, she came here with Rose because Rose begged her to accompany her in buying present for her mother's birthday. The next one would be when Jinyoung brought her here for a quick lunch and this would purely be the third one. 

As soon as Jisoo took a step in into the mall, the breeze from the air conditioner knock her and only then she realized that she has been wearing a piece of clothes, despite the kind of cold weather. What the hell she has been thinking all along her way here that she forgot to wear a more appropriate clothes? She let out an audible sigh.

The girl then brought her phone out from her small handbag and scrolled the conversation she had with Jinyoung before she retrieved the message where Jinyoung sent the address for the boutique she needs to attend for the fitting. As sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter