Moonlight

Alethephobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jaehyun sighed, feeling sympathized with what happened to Doyoung lately. He could say that everything was totally fine before this, not until Jinyoung suddenly appeared between them, "Hold her and never let her go," He suggested.

"How? How should I hold her when I know her heart was never mine from the start?" His eyes were shaking due to the tears forming, pausing the exact moment to escape from his two eyes. He clamps his lower lips, holding back the tears with all of his might. He didn't want to break himself up, not in front of his friends that has consistently been there, caring for him.

Rose felt bad to see Doyoung acted like that. She's actually caught in between. She knows Jisoo never forget Jinyoung but she insisted for the girl to be with Doyoung, solely because of the reason, Doyoung loves her.

But sadly, that wouldn't alter the fact Jisoo still keep a piece of Jinyoung's heart she broke before somewhere deep in her heart.

Suddenly Doyoung's phone ringing, indicating someone was calling for him, "Who is it?" Rose asked as she was expecting for Jisoo but turned out it's not. It's the hospital.

Oh, yes, forgot to mention that Doyoung is currently working as doctor at Mark's hospital; which is Jackson's brother-in-law. Correctly, she couldn't deny that it's Mark who acquires the work for Doyoung.

Other than the fact, Doyoung is undoubtedly a genius and he deserved to be in his position now.

"I need to go now. There's an emergency in my department and I need to be there for the operation," Doyoung took his wallet and car key on the table before rushed himself out from the cafe; leaving the two behind.

Jaehyun had sighed before he flashed a pair of worry eyes towards Rose, "Is he going to be okay?" The latter asked with full of anxious in his eyes and expression. He's really worried over Doyoung's condition. It might be getting worser by time.

"He has to be okay," Rose assured Jaehyun.

 

 

 

 

"Why are you bringing me here?" Jisoo urged as the two of them took a sit at the seaside, planning to enjoy sunset as soon as they arrived here. 

Doyoung brought Jisoo for a quick tripat Namhae Island since he heard about the place being the most suitable one for couple to go. They could enjoy themselves there other than sorting out the things happened between them lately.

He flashed a smile, "Because I want to make you happy," Doyoung offered a simple excuse but it's more than enough for Jisoo to discern it.

All the things Doyoung did solely for Jisoo's happiness. There were nothing more precious than her own happiness.

"Thank you," Jisoo uttered the same words again, "I have nothing to say other than thanking you which is quite embarrassing for me," She complained.

The latter ruffled Jisoo's hair, "I just need you by my side," He said but he wasn't sure whether he absolutely meant it or not. He bet he was genuine, though he knows Jisoo had never wanted to stay by his side.

"I promise you," She assured him, "I will never leave you behind," Her lips curved upwards producing a cheerful smile, "You're my black knight, remember?" Jisoo tilted her head as she mentioned those.

Doyoung hummed to her words, "Black knight?" He questioned, "Since when?" Doyoung furrowed his eyebrows. It would be the first time he ever heard Jisoo called him with that nickname. It does sounds odd to him in anyway.

"Yes," She nodded, "You've always been my knight, the one who will always be there by my side whenever I need you," Jisoo confessed, "Doyoung," The latter put his hand into hers, "Belie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter