To Me

Alethephobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Doyoung, talk to me," Rose was already giving up with her best friend who was currently staying quiet and say nothing for the past an hour. There will be no way for Doyoung to summon her out here if he had nothing to say to him. She's sure there's something he has been hiding from her.

And... he wanted to tell her, but he couldn't.

As usual, Jaehyun came towards the designated place late again with a reason he had a lot to do at the office. Rose found it ridiculous because Jaehyun is the owner of the company, she almost sure he had others to carry out the work for him. What a responsible boss, she mocked him.

"You're late again," She complained before rolling her eyes, glaring at Jaehyun, "And look at your soulmate. He said nothing for the past an hour," Rose inhaled the straw in front of her.

Jaehyun took a sit beside Doyoung and looked at his friend with a pair of concern eyes. Why does he need to suffer loving someone who didn't love him? What a fool he could be because of love? Sigh. Kim Doyoung, wake up please, "Hey, if you're going to act like this, just let her go," He claimed.

"What?" Doyoung finally uttered something, "How am I supposed to let her go when she's the only one I need in my life?" His lips curved slightly upwards, "I--I can't let her go, Jaehyun. No, I won't let her go. I need her and she needs me, too..." The latter's voice getting slower when he mentioned those.

Rose heaved out a sigh, "You told me Jisoo loves you and you, clearly loves her. What's more, what's the deal? Jinyoung? Jinyoung hates her now, Doyoung. There will be no way for him to go back to Jisoo unless--,"

"Unless Jisoo who wants to get back with him," The words coming out from Doyoung startled the two of them. He closed his eyes and nodded, "I know it will be a fool for me to hold onto her but I just can't let her go; though I know, Jinyoung did nothing wrong and it's her who leaves the boy behind,"

The two stayed quiet, "Nevermind," He massaged his forehead, "I need to go back to the hospital. I still have a few appointments left to attend," He woke up from the seat, walking away and leave his friends behind, almost in a clueless state.

 

XXX

 

 Jisoo was anxiously waiting for Doyoung at home because he told her he had something to announce. But why... Jisoo could feel it will be something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter