Like Oh

Alethephobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Jisoo startled when she heard someone greeting her. She bobbed her head around and could see a boy was walking towards her with a beaming smile plastered on his face.

She replied it with a slight smile before allowing her eyes back on the scenery in front of her. Jisoo has always been loving seas and this would be the third time she came here in a week. She will repeatedly find a chance to come here and ran from all of her problems.

It has been three years; since Jisoo left Jinyoung. Jeez. She didn't even want to talk about it. All she could say was she just need to leave and her decision couldn't be undone anymore. It had already been done, and Jinyoung wasn't in this place at present by her side anymore.

There's someone else replaced his place."You're thinking about him again, aren't you?" The boy lightly hit Jisoo's head causing the girl to pout as if she's trying to say that she's not doing that. Though she could actually guess, the boy could grasp it well.

Jisoo wrapped her arms around her knees as she prop her chin on it, "I want to say no but I couldn't lie to you so," She hummed before heaved out a sigh of frustration. She desperately wanted to get Jinyoung out from her mind but the guilt she had in herself wouldn't allow her to do so.

He looked disappointed with Jisoo's replied but still acted cool with it, "It's okay. I'm used to it," The latter said in a sarcastic tone. He really sounds he's upset. 

Her lips slightly curved upwards as she looked at the boy who was sitting beside her. Jisoo grabbed his hand into hers, "Doyoung, you don't have to make me feel bad okay?" Jisoo whined, "I'm already by your side and that's all matters now,"

Doyoung chuckled, "Hey, I'm kidding okay," He ruffled her hair and flashed a dazzling smile, displaying his bunny teeth towards her. Jisoo has constantly found it's adorable, and it suits him well. 

"Okay, allow me stop thinking about him for a while," , Jisoo just admitted to it; that she's thinking about the latter a little bit too much, "Let's talk about you,"

The boy beside her tilted his head; flashing an adorable expression towards her. He raised both of his eyebrows waiting for the following words from her, "Talk about me? I thought you already know everything about me!" He complained, pouting his lips.

"Yes, you dear," Jisoo put her hand on the latter's cheek who was one year younger than him. Though he's younger, Jisoo glad that she could always relied on him, telling all her problems towards him and have him in her life.

Jisoo genuinely appreciates Doyoung appeared in her life during the hardest times of her life. She made a weighty decision when she left Jinyoung behind to move on with her life.

The reason? She didn't really want to talk about it. 

"Well, I wouldn't say my work is easy," He started to complain, "But anyways I received a compliment today from my supervisor!" Doyoung exclaimed with a rosy face.

The girl chuckled, "Good job my man," Jisoo gave a thumb up towards him.

"I did a good job right?" Jisoo quickly nodded after the question, "Then shouldn't I receive a present from you?" His lips produced a sneaky smile.

Jisoo had leveled her eyes before she leaned forward and offer a peck on Doyoung's cheeks, "You're like a kindergarten kid," She shook her head in disbelief.

"That's why you're here with me, don't you?" Doyoung playfully winked his eyes.

She smiled and looked at Doyoung attentively. Jisoo place her hand forward and started to play with the boy's coal-black hair. Her eyes went from his keen eyes, his pointed nose and finally end at the pair of kissable lips, "I love you," Jisoo uttered without she realized.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter