She's a Monster

Alethephobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"I can't stop her," Doyoung frustratedly gathered his hair as he scoffed. He snatched the green bottle in front of him and guzzled it down.

The girl whom sitting silently in front of her took the bottle away from him, "Hey, hey," She put aside the bottle quite far from Doyoung's reach and heaved out a frustration sigh, "Jisoo knows what she did okay?" She tried to assure Doyoung with her positive words.

Despite everything, she knows, Doyoung has always been anxious when it comes to Jinyoung. Because he knows that Jisoo never stop thinking of him even though she's with Doyoung at the moment.

This whole Jinyoung stuff literally brought Doyoung's self-esteem down."But Rose, you know that she still loves him," He complained as he cupped his face with his big hand, "I--I couldn't afford to lose her," Doyoung whined as the tears started to form in his eyes, waiting for the right cue for it to run down his cheeks.

Rose put her hand on Doyoung's, "Hey," She realized she wasn't in the place to express anything towards the boy but it breaks her heart to see her childhood friend in this state. Rose couldn't deny that she in fact knows Doyoung longer than Jisoo.

Doyoung is someone that will eternally be by your side through your thick and thin. That's one of the reason why Rose treasures Doyoung so much and she couldn't be any happier when she knows Doyoung fell for Jisoo.

At first, she was kind of iffy when she heard about it but she knows how struggled Jisoo at the moment after she leaves Jinyoung behind so Rose the one who set them together. And she was somehow gratified everything going well.

Not until today, when Jinyoung appeared again in Jisoo's life after three years.

She should completely agree to Doyoung's plan on bringing Jisoo to somewhere far from the start. If ever agreed to it, all of these wouldn't happen and the two will surely live happily ever after.

Without any interruption from anyone. Jeez.

As Rose trying to calm Doyoung down, someone appeared from behind of the latter, "Am I late?" A familiar voice strikes both of their ears. Doyoung inclined his head up that was on the table to perceive it and smiled upon seeing the other side face.

"Yes, you are," Rose rolled her eyes as she pointed out to the incapable boy in front of her, "He's already knock down," She declared.

The boy had chuckled before he secured a seat beside Doyoung. He slightly hit the latter's back as he sighed, "Why did you drink so much?" He urged when he saw there's more than five empty soju bottles on the table. It doesn't look like Rose drank it since she was still sober.

Oh yes, Rose couldn't drink. She would get drunk even by one small cup of soju. Probably that's why lately Jackson locked her in house only. So that she wouldn't cause trouble outside the house.

"J--Jisoo," Doyoung gulped down the small cup full with soju in one shot as he hammered it on the table; startling all the customers there, "I--I want to kill J--Jinyoung," He said stuttering but they all know he wasn't sincere; it's merely because he's drunk, "Jaehyun," The latter looked at his friend with tears on his cheeks, "Jisoo doesn't love me," Stream started to form, "No, she never loves me," Cries turn into laughter.

Doyoung is not in his rational mind anymore.

"Hey," Jaehyun shook his body when Doyoung weakly rotating his head around 360 degrees, "Doyoung," He called out for his name but nothing happened. Bet Doyoung already lost his consciousness, "What the hell exactly happened?" His eyes turned to Rose as his hand still hold onto the boy's shoulders.

Rose heaved out a sigh, "Just..."

 

 

 

 

"H--How are you?" Currently, Jisoo and Jinyoung were in a cafe, not really 'a' when it was the cafe they usually come when they're a couple back then. It wasn't pleasurable to do some kind of throwback but there's no other places came across Jisoo's mind when she asked Jinyoung for a meet up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter