Take My Hand

Alethephobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Hey, Kim Jisoo," Jisoo startled when there's a rough voice calling out for her name from behind. She turned around just for her eyes to meet the same guy she saw before at the art gallery. Jisoo looked at the boy with an annoyed face, obviously asking what did he want from her.

"Hi, Rose," Another boy appeared from behind of the boy called Jinyoung. He was shorter than him but muscular. Jisoo frowned to see the unfamiliar face, looking at him with interest.

Jisoo's eyes then fell on her friend who was standing beside her. Rose was having her hands together; fiddling with her fingers and looking straight on the ground. Wait, why did this scene looks so familiar to Jisoo? This was the exact same reaction Rose had when she had a crush on Jaebum back in their high school days.

"What do you want?" Jisoo asked Jinyoung with a cold tone voice. Instead of answering  her question, Jinyoung returned it with a suspicious smile towards her and making Jisoo somehow felt scared of him.

When Jisoo was about to say the next words to Jinyoung, Jackson suddenly appeared beside her and pushed her away from Rose's side. And now, Jackson was standing beside Rose causing the girl to blush even redder than before.

Jisoo scoffed, "Hey, how dare you," She scolded the boy but Rose quickly stopped her from hitting the boy,

"Jisoo," She quietly shook her head as she looked at Jisoo.

The girl let out a silent sigh, "Seriously, what are you guys doing here?" She crossed her arms and looked straight into Jinyoung's eyes. She remained fearless, demanding an answer from them.

"Rose," Jackson softly called out for the girl's name, "I have something to tell you," He grabbed the girl's wrist.

Rose who was so lost in her own thoughts was startled by the sudden touch from Jackson, "Wh---," She stuttered, "What do you want to say to me?" She slowly lifted her head up, looking at the tall guy beside him. There's an obvious red flush plastered on her cheeks.

Jackson leaned his head closer towards the girl and now they're already an inch away from each other. Rose gulped; clearing as she bit her lower lips. She couldn't help herself but hold her breath. Jackson smirked before he made his way to the girl's ears and whispered something to her ears.

Rose nodded to his words right away as if she was already chanted by the boy. The girl then followed Jackson from behind to somewhere only the two of them know; or maybe Jinyoung might know about it since he's the one who planned everything.

Jisoo then looked at Jinyoung with a sharp gaze, "Why are you looking at me like that?" Jinyoung simply asked, as if he was not affected by the gaze at all, "If you thought that kind of stare going to make me feel scared or intimidated, you're totally wrong about it," He claimed.

The girl scoffed instead of answering his nonsense question. Obviously, she is angry with him. How can he let his friend dragged her friend away just like that? And now Jisoo needs to be alone with him? Ugh, this was the most annoying thing that could happen in her entire life. 

Jisoo rode the bicycle she parked under the tree near her. She started to cycle it, leaving the boy behind. Jinyoung smiled looking at Jisoo's childish behavior. But yet, he had to admit she was still cute in his eyes, "Hey, where are you going?" Jinyoung quickly cycle the pedals when Jisoo ran away from him.

"Stop following me, you lil stalker," Jisoo shouted as she looked at the boy who was following her with a bicycle as well.

Jinyoung speed up until he could catch up with the girl, "Where do you think you're going?" He looked at the girl beside him with his legs still cycling the pedals. 

The girl rolled her eyes and focused on the road instead. She shouldn't be distracted by the boy. Jisoo had always been great in handling boy problems but she didn't know why that this time she felt different. It was so hard to ignore the boy named Park Jinyoung.

"Hey, Jisoo," Jinyoung called out for her name when she ignored him. He pouted, "Are you really going to ignore me?" Jinyoung whined.

Jisoo kept her eyes looking forward on the road so that she wouldn't get into unnecessary incidents

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter