I Like You

Alethephobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It has been a month since the first kiss happened. Jinyoung and Jisoo slowly gets closer by time but there's no confirmation could be concluded on their relationship. Despite that, Jinyoung was being abundantly obvious to him desiring them to be in a more deep relationship. Jisoo somehow still feel reluctant about it.

Today, too, as usual they would have a lunch together and they probably could entitle it as a double date. Jackson and Rose, or her real name Chaeyoung was clearly a couple and it has been a month since they dated. But at the other side, Jinyoung and Jisoo still need more time to come clear with their relationship.

It's pretty complicated. That's all they could say at this time.

Jinyoung took a sit beside Jackson which is the seat in front of Jisoo, "What are you going to eat today?" Jinyoung passed the menu to Jisoo as he overlooked the one that was in front of him now.

"I want to eat Aglio Olio Spaghetti," She told the boy. Oh, forgot to mention, they decided to take a lunch at Western restaurant near the university since Rose said she still has some classes left to attend after lunch break.

The latter nodded, "What about you, Chaeyoung?" He concernedly asked but all he received as the response represent by a glare from Wang Jackson, the boy whom sitting beside him.

"I could ask her," Jackson insisted, "And I'm the only one who could address her with the name Chaeyoung," He continued talking.

Jinyoung rolled his eyes, "You're really possessive, you know that right?" He complained before he continued perusing the menu; focusing on what he should choose for his lunch today.

"Whatever," Jackson sticked out his tongue towards Jinyoung, "By the way, don't you say you have something to notify us?" He closed the menu book and directed his attention towards the boy beside him, "What is it?"

Jinyoung smiled upon the words, "We're going to have semester break soon right?" Everyone nodded, "So, let's go for a holiday!" Jackson and Jisoo frowned but only Rose that had her lips curved upwards as if she's delighted to hear the news.

"Where will we go?" Rose excitedly asked the latter.

 

XXX

 

The semester break has come and finally its the day where the four of them will go for a holiday. Jinyoung has decided to go to Bora Bora Island in French since Jisoo constantly informed him, her wish to go to an island. And obviously, the trip sponsored by Park Jinyoung. He didn't mind spending his money on someone who he loves.

Regardless, Jisoo was indeed against the idea because she didn't like using others money but since Jinyoung insisted to do so. She couldn't do anything other than agree with it. That's the least she could do after playing hard-to-get with the boy for the whole month.

Jinyoung was waiting for the others at the Incheon airport since they would have a 1 pm flight. And now it's already 11 am. They should be here by now though. Jinyoung took out his phone and was about to call someone when suddenly he could feel a poke on his waist.

He turned the other way and could see a petite girl was standing infront of him. His lips automatically curved upwards as he rose his hand and ruffled the girl's hair, "How long have you been here?" Jinyoung cheekily asked.

Jisoo smiled, "I only just arrived a moment ago," She said, "Rose told me that we're going together but she ditched me as soon as she saw Jackson," Jisoo complained as she wrapped her arms around Jinyoung's. Lately, she could feel she's been acting more natural around the boy. In all probability, she was already accepting the boy whole-heartedly and would probably say yes if the boy ever confessed to her.

After all, Jinyoung is her first love.

 

XXX

 

It took them about 13 hours to reach the island, and their face was already exhausted due to the long flight; and it could obviously be seen on Jisoo's face as she heaved out a extremely audible sigh as soon as they landed.

Jinyoung chuckled looking at Jisoo's reaction. He was suddenly reminded of the moment they're about to depart,

"You know this is my first time riding an aeroplane right?" Jisoo looked at the boy whom sitting beside with an obvious nervous expression on her face. Jinyoung nodded as he's moving his lips asking her, 'why?'. Jisoo didn't respond and instead she buried her face on the boy's chest when the plane was about to get off.

Jinyoung let out a small laugh, "Are you that afraid, Kim Jisoo?" He asked and the girl quickly nodded her head without looking at him. Jinyoung next put his hand on the girl's back and pull her into a hug instead. Jisoo slowly wrapped her arms around the boy's waist with her face still buried on the latter's chest with no intention to withdraw anytime soon.

As soon as Jinyoung woke up from his day-dream, he could feel someone was intensely staring at him. He looked around and turned out all the three pair of eyes were on him. But only one person was giving him an odd stare.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter