Thank You

Alethephobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jisoo wasn't in a jovial mood for days. Every time the twins came to her, she would push them far away, with a reason she didn't want to blow up at them. They're still kids... Okay, they're already in middle school but... Sigh. That wasn't a reason for Jisoo to scold them without any reason.

She was sitting at the balcony of the house. The house was actually owned by Doyoung and she could say she lives here because she had nowhere else to go. Their family got no money nor anywhere to stay. She's lucky enough to have Doyoung in her life as he supported her when she's in the darkest part of the world.

Jisoo owed Doyoung a lot."Hey," Doyoung secured the seat in front of Jisoo. The latter quietly laid his eyes on the girl who was currently admiring the scenery ahead of her, "Should we go out?" He suggested.

The words managed to capture Jisoo's attention. She gradually rotated her head, looking at the boy and frowned, "Really?" Jisoo asked for a confirmation, and Doyoung merely toss back his head, "Where do you want to go?" The question has been urging half-heartedly.

To be honest, Jisoo didn't express any mood to go out of the house, but it's a lie if she said she wasn't stuffed to stay in the house for days. She actually skipped her work for days already and there were tons of e-mail sent from her company. It's nothing but... she couldn't care less about it.

Plus, Doyoung never declares anything about it. That's mean he's okay with what Jisoo did.

 "Anywhere you want to go," The latter flashed a radiant smile to the girl. Jisoo couldn't help but end up with her lips slowly curved upwards. 

Doyoung's  smile never fails to make her smile

Jisoo hummed to his statement, "I want to," She paused for a while, probably thinking about where she should spend her time with Doyoung today. Frankly saying, ever since she met Jinyoung a few days ago, she has been giving a cold treatment to the boy.

Undeniably, he didn't deserve it all. Doyoung was extremely nice for a girl like her. Jisoo didn't deserve him, and she grasps that. Just... she wanted to hold onto him, though, she knows she's torturing him.

"Let's go to your favourite place," Doyoung suggested, and Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows upon his words. She was actually processing her mind to the 'favourite' part as she didn't remember entitled it anywhere. 

Oh, but wait, Jisoo looked at Doyoung with both of her brows raised, "You mean theme park?" He nodded, and Jisoo agreed with it right away as she filled herself with excitement.

Today is going to be great for her. 

 

 

 

 

It took an hour for them to reach the Lotte World. It's quite a long trip but the car filled with their laughter and talked so it wasn't that boring. Finally, after days, today would be the day where Jisoo talked the most. Doyoung was actually pleased to hear Jisoo's voice today.

In spite of that, she's only talking, but it has always been soothing him and surprisingly, it could promote peace into himself. Jisoo's voice did that to Doyoung. So, practically, he couldn't imagine how his life would be without the girl named Kim Jisoo.

She had eternally been there, enlighten his life when he yearns for it the most. Jisoo is always there.

They're walking down the road with linked arms. Jisoo had her head on Doyoung's arms, tightly held onto it as if she would never let him go. Especially in the sea of people. She was terrified that she might lose as well as Doyoung. The latter chuckled looking at how freaking out Jisoo to see too many people around her.

Doyoung knows Jisoo dislikes crowd but she has constantly been forcing herself to be in it because that's the only way for her to overcome her anxiousness. Well, for her, as long as Doyoung is right here beside her, she would be absolutely 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter