Who's That

Alethephobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"I'm not sure about this, Rose," Jisoo inhaled the straw in the glass filled with apple juice she ordered before. Currently, the two girls were spending their time at the cafe near Rose's house. They genuinely think it has been a long time since they invested time together because both of them were busy with their assignments; and obviously their boyfriend.

Rose's lips curved upwards forming a slight smile when she looked at Jisoo, "Jisoo," She took the latter's hand into hers, "Trust me, everything will be fine," Rose was trying so desperately to assure Jisoo that everything going to be alright and there's nothing bad would happen if Jinyoung brings her to his parents.

Bluntly saying, Jisoo didn't mind seeing Jinyoung's parents but the fact his parents are one of the richest couple in South Korea swayed her. Undoubtedly, his parents have a more sensible plan for him instead of letting Jinyoung to get married with someone like Jisoo. Jisoo had nothing, neither wealth nor fame.

She is just an ordinary girl that dreams to enjoy a normal life. But it's practically impossible to do that when she fell in love with Park Jinyoung, the son to the one of the richest couple in South Korea.

Jisoo knows she's in deep trouble when she let Jinyoung comes into her life.

"I wish I could stay cool, but I can't. You know I still have my mother and the twins, I need to support them for the rest of their life. My life has never been easy for me, Chaeyoung," Jisoo frustratedly described her true feelings towards her only friend, "I know he loves me and I truly love him, too. But love wouldn't promise the things ahead of us,"

Rose quickly cut her words, "Hey, hey," Now, Rose was holding onto Jisoo's small hand with her both hands, "You need to believe in Jinyoung. He knows what he's doing. He planned to bring you to his parents because he sure he could handle the pressure his parents would give him later on. It's fine for him as long as you're there beside him," The latter tried to calm Jisoo down, "You say that you want him to undergo the operation right?" Jisoo nodded, "Then, have faith in him,"

"How great if I could fall in love with someone like Jackson instead," Jisoo heaved out an audible sigh but her words managed to receive a frown from Rose. The statement is quite weird in her ears, "No," She chuckled; looking at Rose, "I mean it's great to have a boyfriend like Jackson. Both of you wouldn't have a problem to stay together," Jisoo insisted.
Rose smiled, "Jinyoung and you will be absolutely fine. Believe in my words,"

 

XXX

 

Jisoo was sitting on the couch in the living room when her twin siblings jumped on her, "Hey," She hugged the two of them simultaneously as both of them placed their arms around her body, "How was school?" Jisoo asked.

"So-so," The elder twins answered and the younger jerked his head, "Why are you home? Weren't you supposed to be at university?" The little boy curiously asked his older sister. It's plain odd to catch sight of her at home around this time.

The latter flashed a smile, "I have no class today," She cheekily ruffled the boy's hair, "Go and take a shower. I will go and make your lunch," Jisoo said.

Before Jisoo could left to the kitchen, her mum appeared behind the crack of opening front door, "Kim Jisoo," The voice calling out for her name, forced her to sit back on the couch.

"Yes, mum?"

Her mother walked towards her and sat beside her daughter, "Is there something wrong happen lately?" The middle-aged woman concernedly asked as she could see that Jisoo has been anxious for days and she thought she should know the reason why.

Jisoo chuckled, "There's nothing, mum," She tried to assure her mother but she knows she couldn't lie to her. Not even once, "Mum, what if I encountered someone that unconditionally loving me for whom I am but I know that it's practically impossible for us to be together?" Jisoo wasn't sure if that's a question or a statement. She was actually puzzled with herself.

"Dear," She put her wrinkles hand on Jisoo's as the other hand tucked in the girl's hair behind her ears, "If he loves you then everything will be fine between the two of you. You know that I will always support you from behind, right Jisoo? If he truly loves and treasures you, that's more than enough of me knowing that someone would take care of my daughter whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter