Stop Stop It

Alethephobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Tomorrow would be the day where Jinyoung and Jisoo will tied their knot. Not with marriage but engagement. That could indeed offer the guarantee on their relationship. They still have 2 years; plus minus to go for their study and their plan would be to get married only after they're done with their study.

It's Jinyoung's plan, not Jisoo.

The two has decided to not meet each other since they need to get ready for tomorrow. The event held at Jinyoung's house because his house capable to do so. Plus, his mum insisted to be the one whom in charge for their engagement and Jinyoung totally grateful for that.

Though they acted like they didn't care but Jinyoung knows there's a part of their hearts saying that they wanted Jinyoung to be happy. That's what Jinyoung going to think for now.

When in fact, they merely require an heir for their legacy. He grasps it well, more than anyone.

"You should keep your smile for tomorrow," Jackson as he was staring at Jinyoung whom having a beaming smile plastered on his face.

Currently, they're at Jinyoung's house and Jackson came to play around. Joke. He came to help Jinyoung in settling some stuff. Jinyoung could never do anything without Jackson.

Jinyoung looked at the reflection of himself while putting on the tuxedo he will be wearing tomorrow. It looks superb on him since it's Jisoo whom selecting it for Jinyoung. He was more overjoyed with the fact that Jisoo is the one who picked the outfit for him. 

The smile he had on his face wouldn't leave him anytime soon, "Hey, Jackson. Do you think we would look great tomorrow?" There's still more than 12 hours left but yet he couldn't help himself and being excited over it.

Why shouldn't he be happy? He's going to get engaging with her first love. Only God knows how happy he is at the moment.

"We all know you guys look great together," Jackson exclaimed. He was gratified that Jinyoung finally meet the love of his life. Jinyoung has consistently suffered the harsh way and right now allow him to be happy, though only for a moment.

 

XXX

 

"You're late," Rose pouted when Jisoo arrived only after 30 minutes from the designated time. She has been waiting for the girl for the past 40 minutes because usually Jisoo would reach earlier than her if they ever had a promise.

But today, she's unexceptionally late.

Jisoo took a sit in front of Rose as she passed a cheerful smile, "I'm sorry, okay? Something came up, that's why I'm late," She gave an excuse but she knows she couldn't lie Rose on this matter. Rose knows she's lying. It's impossible for her to not see the anxious expression Jisoo had on her face.

The girl heaved out a sigh, "It's okay. Plus tomorrow will be the most joyous day for you so," Rose insisted as she grabbed the girl's hand into hers, "Hey, Jisoo, promise me that you will stay happy with Jinyoung and I really hope he's the only one for you," Jisoo didn't know how and why the girl in front of her started to become sentimental.

Is it because she's genuinely happy for her or actually knows that there's something Jisoo has been hiding from her?

"Wh-- Why are you suddenly like this?" Jisoo awkwardly pulled out her hand from the girl's grip as she looked at her with an awkward expression.

Rose shook, "Nothing," She told, "I just feel like mentioning those," 

Rose on the other side knows that there's something Jisoo hasn't declared her yet. She was actually waiting for the girl to approac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter