Ch.7

Spring: Healing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blank zero 

 

 

 

 

 

" Stop!" Jackson shrieked with laughter when his sister tickled his shoulder. The weakest part of his body that made he easily laughed off.

"Open the door and I would stop," the girl instructed. Jackson pressed the lock button in rush. Automatic the door opened itself. Tzuyu stepped out the car and turned to look at her brother. She grinned and waved " See you later. Thanks for today." When she about to leave, her wrist was pulled by Jackson.

"You can't leave without me. We still have time. You will start class at 8:30. It is 7:30 right now."

"have time? For what?" her eyebrows rose up indicated confusion.

"Come on. This is my first time at Moon Star High School. Be my tour guide for one day, Tzuyu-ah," Jackson acted his aegyo.

"Are you going to leave your car here?"

"I'll go park this car. Wait for me, Lil' girl." Jackson started his engine. He winked at Tzuyu then started driving his car. He spotted a fine fountain with a human statue on the top. He decided to park his car in front of the fountain. "How fascinating." The guy went back to the previous area. Tzuyu was gone and he dumfounded alone.

"How dare she left me alone?"

--

Mingyu peeked out from the narrow hole in the door. He checked whether the girls were gone. But he ended in disappointment when the girls still waiting for him to get out. He waited for a few minutes, then a guy entered.

"Hey, you. Are there a group of girls outside?"

"There was nobody outside."

"Really? Thank goodness," the taller guy sighed in a relief.

"Are you Kim Mingyu? Never expect to see you here."

"Yeah, I am. We can meet everybody in the toilet."

"I'm Jun. You're really popular. Those girls stop chasing you because of they saw a mint sports car in front of the fortune."

"That sports car save my life." Mingyu went out to his classroom. He coincidently met Jackson on his way to his class.

"Hey, you. I bet my sister is famous in this school. Her name is Tzuyu. Do you know where her classroom?"

"Chou Tzuyu?"

"Yeah, she is! She is famous, right?"

"Err... I guess. First, go straight to Block I building. Then go to fourth floors. If you pass two classes, you will meet the third class. That's it,"

"Can you repeat? Or show the directions?" He glimpsed at his watch. "Oh god. I'm late. Sorry, but I need to go now." Mingyu rushed away because of he didn't want to meet Tzuyu.

"What's wrong with teenage kids these days? They can't even respect older people," the older grumbled.

"May I help you, sir?" Sungjae interrupted from behind.

"Yeah, I bet my sister is popular in this school. Do you know where her classroom at?"

"First of all, I know every classroom in this school. People called me knows-everything. Second, who's your sister? Is it Nayeon? Third, I'm ready to help you."

"Wow, such a polite kid. First of all, I like your nickname. Second, her name is Chou Tzuyu. Third, who is Nayeon?"

"First of all, thank you. Second, Nayeon is the most popular girl in this school. Third, Tzuyu is not popular if it not because of her rumors with popular kid, Mingyu."

"Who is Mingyu? Are they dating?"

"I don't really know. Sorry."

"No need to say sorry. So where's Tzuyu's classroom?"

Sungjae led the way for Jackson. They have arrived at the classroom, but Tzuyu wasn't there.

"Thank you so much. You're a good guy. But what's your name?"

"My name is Yook Sungjae. The president of MPR club. My purpose is to change the world," Sungjae introduced himself proudly.

"Luckily, I met you and you're Tzuyu's classmates. So can you help me with this?" The older handed some note papers to the latter's hand. "Put this on Tzuyu's desk," he instructed. "Well, we could be friends. There also my phone numbers. Could you inform me anything about Tzuyu? I will reward you."

"I love to make a new friend," he beamed.

"Forgot to say. My name is Jackson," he grinned.

After Jackson left, he examined the notes. It was written ' Hey, Coucholate. Want to hang out and siblings date after school? Let's go to dog center. I'll wait for you'. Sungjae thought for a while how sweet Tzuyu's brother is. Then he wondered where Tzuyu's desk and seat in the class. He went straight to Jeongyeon who was drowned in music in her headphones.

"Yah, Jeongyeon-shi. Where Tzuyu's place?" He asked few times and shook her body before she pulling out the headphones.

"You spoiled my lo-fi."

"So you were listening to lo-fi. Nice taste. So where Tzuyu's place?"

"What?" She thought for awhile then she remembered Mr. Mustache changed Tzuyu's seat beside her. "It's here" She pointed to Sungjae's current seat.

"Here? For real?!"He shocked.

"Yah! Move away. It's supposed to be her seat, not yours."

A tall figure appeared at the entrance and entered her class. She went straight to her seat and opened a book.

"Wait? Is that Tzuyu? Why did she sit on my girl's seat? I mean Joy's seat."

"What?" Her eyebrows rose up.

Joy who was focused only on her phone, not her surroundings entered the class. She went to her seat without realizing anything. She sat away when she has arrived at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter