Ch.8 pt.2

Spring: Healing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I dare you to punch Mingyu and... kiss that girl." Sungjae moved his foot furiously toward the door. In a blink of an eye, he disappeared.

"I will do it. But I'm going to choke you after that!" She downed her head.  The whole her face covered by her hair.

"What did Sungjae answer? What just happened just now?" Joy didn't focus on them due to the scene of Mingyu and Tzuyu. She was watching it with concern.

The girl breathed deeply. She walked calmly toward the school field.

--

A few minutes later

Jeongyeon realized she confronted Tzuyu who her back leaned against the wall. Her palms leaned against the wall as her arms straightened out. In that time, Tzuyu stared into her eyes innocently. She remembered well what her mission was. She thought about what to say for seconds. Then, the idea came out of blue. She leaned closer to Tzuyu's right ear and whispered: "You can sue me, but I won't regret this". Jeongyeon closed her eyes and approached the latter's lips. She slowly touching the latter's lips. Jeongyeon felt the warmth of Tzuyu's soft lips. Tzuyu shocked and widen her eyes, but then closed her eyes as she felt ease. It wasn't a peck, but more than that. Everyone was astonished at the two. Some people recorded the moment using their handphones. Even though there were lots of people, they ignored the crowds. Jeongyeon started kissing the taller roughly. After she pulling off, the latter face blushed and became shy. 

--

Jeong Yeon ended up in the detention room. Mr.Moustache caught her and dragged her there. She sat on the chair, wait endlessly for a disciplinary teacher to come. She whistled and tapped her fingers on the table. A few minutes after, the disciplinary teacher came along with Tzuyu. the teacher sat on the chair that confronted Jeongyeon. 

"Now, explain what happened."

"I tried to protect her from the bully, Mingyu."

"No! Why does she try to protect Tzuyu when she's my girlfriend?! She hit me in my forehead. Now, it becomes pale and turns

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter