Ch.5

Spring: Healing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tuesday

Sungjae found out his laptop been hacked by someone when he just woke up in the morning. He received notes on the screen; 'WHO ARE YOU? ARE YOU MY DAD'S SPY?'

"What is this? Who dare to hack my baby(laptop)?!" His fist bump hit his desk hark and ended up hurting.

--

A young boy walked back and forth with a concerned look. His patience decreased as he keeps waiting. He rode a swing in the park because of he too bored. While he enjoyed the wind blowing against his cheeks, two hands approached and closed his eyes. His body reacted due to shock.

"Guess who." He heard the gentle voices whispered against his ears. Automatically, the latter yelled "Hyung!" when he realized the guy was Jun, his best friend who is older than him.

"Why are you late? We promised to eat lunch together. My lunchtime is almost over" the younger complained while smacking his friend's shoulder.

"You're so strong. I'm hurt" he complimented. Jun took out two sandwiches from his bag and gave it to the upset child. Both of them sat on the bench and ripped off the sandwich wrap. 

"Sorry for late. But I've prepared a lunch box for you" the older took out a bento box from his bag. "We still got time, what do you want to tell me?" He served the food for Felix.

"Hyung, I succeed in hacking someone's computer. I hacked my dad's devices once and found out he messaged someone who named Min Seok. They talked about my stepsister. I doubt he is a spy. If my stepsister had a spy on her, maybe dad also got a spy for me. What if he knew I always go to the internet cafe after school? I'll be dead." 

"You're a little hacker, that's why you have to listen to him and behave well at school," the older advised.

"I need to investigate----- oh no I'm late. Thank you for the lunch box. I'll eat them later," he rushed to go back to his class with a wide grin on his lips.

School ended. Felix went somewhere but it's not the internet cafe where he usually went to. He rather not going home because of her sister who always nags to her, Nayeon. He approached a huge mansion hidden behind greenery garden. He passed through the mansion gate and arrived at the mansion door. He pressed the bell ring, Ding Dong, his stepmom appeared to greet him.

"Hi, Auntie. This is Felix," he beamed with pleasure.

"Felix, come in" his stepmom greeted him with a bright smile.

Felix stepped inside the house. He wandered around because it was his first-time came into the house.

"Felix, what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter