Chapter 2 | part one

Spring: Healing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jeongyeon

A small rooftop home on top of a three-story building confronted the view of the huge busy city that never sleeps. Jeongyeon woke up every day at 6 pm to go the school that took 30 mins walking from her home. Inside the small house, a room that showed she had no time to clean up her room. A single bed opposite windows, a messy desk where some books and leftover foods were on it without anyone knowing how long it had been idle and few clothes scattered on the floor. The girl's dressed in white school uniform and step out of her house in the cold morning. The cold morning breeze made her sneeze and blew out yellow mucus from her nostrils. She started her journey as she began walking down the stairs. A strange guy caught her eyes as she stared at him with a strange look. The guy was trying to save a kitten on the tree. He was also wearing the same uniform school with her. When she walked and passed him, their eyes met each other. His eyes sighted out the corner of her eyes and his lips curved shaped a smirk. Jeongyeon just ignored him as she walked forward without looking at him back. A few minutes later, she arrived at school. She noticed a group of people was standing at the gate. Some of them held a basket of eggs in it and some held banner was written: "A LIAR SHOULD NOT GO TO SCHOOL". She shocked at those people behaviors. She walked in front of them and gave them dirty looks. Suddenly, mustache teacher's appeared and scolded them to enter the class as the bell rang.

"What you're all doing here? You supposed to be in class!" His mustache widened spread to his glowing cheeks as he scolded all the stubborn kids.

"We are waiting for the liar. Why hasn't she arrive yet? Isn't she afraid of us?" One of them replied.

"What liar? There's no liar! Go back to your class now or you all will go to detention," he yelled out to the kids but still with his charisma. 

They left the school's gate furiously. Jeongyeon watched the whole scene and whispered " What a shame".

Before all of them reaching their class, someone shouted "It's her!! The liar!" The group mixed girls and boys ran to a tall figure's who was wearing a black hoodie and mask. They started throwing eggs toward the long-legged figure's. She was standing straight and wasn't move a step. The short blonde-haired girl moved rapidly and protected her like a shield from raining blades. Both of them fell down on the floor. Meanwhile, mustache's teacher shouted to the wild kids that made all the mess."Go line up and prepare to go the detention right now!" 

Jeongyeon felt a soft smooth skin on her skin and smelled a scent of cherry blossom.The aroma was so beautiful and she didn't want to wake up from laying on the floor. She felt a weight on her stomach and realized a tall girl's laid on her stomach. She tried to get up and hid her embarrassed red cheeks that keep blushing. The girl's stood up and Jeongyeon could see her clearly. It was Chou Tzuyu.

"Are you okay?" When she heard her voices, she quickly stood up and acted like there was nothing happen. 

"Oh, I'm okay," she gasped. Then, she walked away and left Tzuyu. "Wait! Your clot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter