Ch.4

Spring: Healing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jeongyeon walked as the wind passed and blown up her new color hair after she exited the salon where she dyed her hair. After Jeongyeon failed in her mission, she had to dye her hair into color pink. But she came up with color green instead. 

"Yah, Jeongyeon! Why is it green? It should be pink!" The taller yelled at her because of shock watching her new color hair.

"No, it's teal" she stated as she flipped her hair.

"You failed in your mission. Follow the rules."

"I'm not kind of following the rules. Anyways, what are rules and can I eat them?"

"No, you only follow them" he replied.

"I can do something else than following the rules. Let's grab some snacks."

Night arrived. Jeongyeon was heading home, but Sungjae still followed her behind.

"Are you gonna sleep in that room again?" She peeked at Sungjae who was behind her.

"No, I'm back home." The guy put his two hands in the pocket.

"So, aren't you going home? My house is upstairs. You don't need to follow me until upstairs," the green-haired pointed to the building where she lived.

"I'm want to make sure my assistant arrive safely home" he grinned.

"Since when I become your assistant? I've never agreed to that. Besides, I'm mastered black belt in taekwondo. I'm used to going back home alone at this hours. You don't need to worry. I had beaten some thugs and erts before" she explained.

"I have learned taekwondo before, but I never master them. I know I can trust you. Hihi~." His lips turned into a wide grin.

Monday

"Today is another school day. School is boring. Every day is boring. Nothing excites me now," the tall girl felt hopeless as she entered the school's gate.

"Even me?" Sungjae grinned as she teased the girl.

"Yeah, especially you."

"I'm just kidding. So let's play some games to enjoy today. Today is another school day, but we can make something fun and different. We got 365 days every year. Don't waste them even on one day" he advised.

"Okay. So what we gonna do today?" 

"I have ideas. See you at recess!"

The green-haired girl entered her class and approached her seat and table near the window. Then she sat down and let her mind wandered to another planet. Minutes after, Mr.Moustache appeared in the classroom with loud and noisy voices. 

"Hey, guys~ Guess who's coming today. I got a good news for you all today" he cheered up the class.

A figure looked quite tall appeared at the entrance of the classroom. She look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter