Ch.6

Spring: Healing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After one week of being suspended from coming to the school, they finally got back to attend the school. Both Tzuyu and Mingyu were involved in the case where they've been caught in the principal office. They were suspected of attempting to steal the test papers together. The truth was unknown. Both of them have different opinions and explanation; Mingyu admitted it while Tzuyu denied it. People put trust and believe in Mingyu. Meanwhile, they doubted on Tzuyu and assumed her as a liar who tried to put blame on Mingyu and fool him. So Tzuyu received lots of hate from the society and Mingyu thought to be an honest boy because of admitting his own fault.

"Wasn't the case resolved? They ought to apologize and receive the punishment" the teal-haired girl asked.

"Yeah, but it was not resolved clearly because of those bastards who love to spread hate to everyone" Sungjae replied.

The president and his assistant were discussing some topics and problems the school had in the MPR club room.

"As MPR president, I think we have to solve the problem and stop the hate!" He insisted while standing on the sofa with determination.

"But how? You said the girls are crazy with Mingyu, they thought Tzuyu was her girlfriend so they keep causing hell. Their intention is to people hate on Tzuyu. So how we supposed to face those jerks?"

"Yah, Jeongyeon, why are you asking me that question? You know the answer" he grinned.

"What? Me? Hold up... I won't come up with any plan. Do it yourself. This is your mission and your club. I don't want to join" her attention drifted into music in her earphone, not Sungjae anymore.

"Come on- You're my assistant. I don't ask you to plan anything because I already have an idea."

"What's your stupid idea again?"

"Well, we're going to reveal the truth," he smirked.

"Where the hell is the truth hidden at?"

"Me."

"Well, you're crazy. Of course, it's you" she ignored him.

--

Joy strolled around her new school. She wandered into every area of the school. She curious but she hasn't made many friends yet. The school garden was caught her attention. The mysterious garden was located at the back of the school. Silence without anyone's presence, the school garden was peaceful with the sounds of birds chirping and dancing on the trees. The garden is known as the quietest place in the school. Variety of colorful flowers bloom decorated along the pathways led to a dull gardener's cottage. Joy was interested in the gardener's cottage, she wandered and lost. While she was examining everything, she heard voices talking came from under the floor. She thought she was in the horror movie, but she wasn't scared. Joy curiously put her ears closer to the floor as she laid down. But the voices have gone when she tried to listen. 

Noisy and clear voices broke the long silence when a random guy came from nowhere screamed "They're coming! Prepare for tomorrow!"

Joy startled at the guy and yelled back when she went out "What is coming?!"

"They're coming! Hot couple."

"Hot couple? What do you mean?"

"Anyway, what are you doing right there? This place is prohibited for students like us" the guy added.

"Really? But why?"

"Because people heard demon came from the underground. People keep hearing snoring sounds at night. I heard them too. It's loud and could hurt your hearing. I hate listening to them." He covered his mouth with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter