Chapter 2| Part two

Spring: Healing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Spring brought the sounds of cooing pigeons in the garden. The lands heated up and daisies peep through the pea-green grass. Hidden stairs lead to the private spot where Sungjae brought Jeongyeon to. A yellow couch stood out the most in the room and the dazzling lights illuminated the silenced room.The pigeons were chirping outside the room. Jeongyeon stared blankly at Sungjae. "MPR? What the hell is MPR?" she asked curiously.

"Let me introduce myself to you again. I'm Sungjae, the president of MPR club. MPR stands for Mystery, Private and Reserved" he explained.

"What! But where I am? I just realize it." she rubbed her hair.

"Oh. Have a seat here," he pointed out to the yellow couch. He served snacks and drinks on top of the table in front the couch. He ripped off the plastic snack and started eating like a homeless boy. With the mouth full of chips, he began her words " Hey, this is yummy. Try them." He went somewhere and took a piece of paper, then he handed to Jeongyeon. "Here registration form. If you sign up, you are officially my assistant of this club."

"What? Yah! Why are you talking to me like we've been known for a long time? Then you bring me here and want me to sign up as your assistant in your club? How unbelievable. I won't become your assistant because of you have found my necklace." She stood up furiously

"Honestly, I chose you to be the president's assistant because I know a lot about you. Such as where do you work, live and school. Yes, it's MPR purpose. This club collect student information to help them or we're just stalker. MPR volunteered to help students in need. That's why this club is private and there's no member of this club yet," he explained.

"What? Stalker? So you have followed me for all this time?!"

"Yeah, but you're not the only one. I've been stalked many students to choose members of this club. You're lucky. I chose you to be assistant."

" You're and your club a bit creepy. But why did you create this club?"

"I have my own secret purpose. I'll tell you if I ready."

"Okay. I'll join. But what are my benefits?"

"Do you know Lee Seok Hoon? CEO of Moon Star co.

Inside a cozy modern house, a 181 cm tall man wearing a striped suit sat on a luxurious sofa. He sipped a green tea and his eyes were fixed on the door when someone pulled it. 

"Tzuyu, your father is here. Go wash up. Lunch is ready," Tzuyu's mom said.

After taking a bath and dressing up, Tzuyu walked down the stairs and greeted her dad with a bow. She sat on her seat and picked up her chopsticks. The situation at the dining table was somewhat awkward. Her stepfather hadn't been visited Tzuyu and her mother in a long time. 

The 48-year-old man broke the silence when he started talking to her stepdaughter "Tzuyu, where have you been?" 

"I went to school just now to borrow some books at the library" she stated.

"I need to talk to you personally. Come and see me at my office upstairs after lunch" he instructed and stood up after had done eating.

"All right. I'll come later" the latter replied.

After done eating her me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter