Chapter 1

Spring: Healing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From a distance, can hear the noisy atmosphere of a senior's classroom in the famous high school. Everyone in the class was busy chatting and joke with each other. Suddenly a tall figure spotted standing next to an entrance. The room filled with awkward silenced as everyone gazed at her with a disgusted look before they pulling away. Some of them started to gossip about the recent rumors. The Taiwanese girl looked down and avoided any eye contact while walking toward her seat in the corner of the classroom.

Three girls began their gossip about the rumors.

"Did you hear the rumors?"

"Of course."

"What do you think? Now, nobody believes her. She looks pathetic and lonely.Even her close friends keep distanced from her."

"Yeah, but she deserve it. She is a liar. Nobody would believe a liar."

"And she also a selfish. She attempted to steal exam paper with Mingyu, but she blamed Mingyu did it himself. Now Mingyu and her reputation are decreased. But people does not believe her because she denied the accusation and blamed Mingyu."

"Poor our Mingyu. I still trust and love Mingyu as always. Why she denied the rumors and blamed Mingyu?! It makes me angry."

"Me too. Anyway, what's their relationships? I heard maybe they were dating."

The conversation went on until their homeroom teacher's arrived at their classroom. Tzuyu heard everything but she just ignored them.

"All right,class. Stop gossiping and chatting because your lovely teacher is right here" a man with thick mustache above his mouth began his words. Everyone found out it cheesy lines and laughed at their humorous homeroom teacher except a short blonde haired haired girl who was standing watched the whole class laughing. 

"Ms.Yoo, again. You're late." He noticed the girl was standing on the entrance.

"As usual" she smirked.

"Why are you smiling right there? Go to your seat now. Our class is starting" the man pointed out to Jeongyeon who were still standing in front the classroom. 

Lunchtime

Everyone was walking out of the classroom headed to cafeteria. Everyone except two tall girls. Tzuyu didn't want to face people insult beside she lost her friends. Her close friends was Mina and Irene who did not believe her after feel like being betrayed by Tzuyu. After some thought, she stood up from her seat and  went to her locker. She sighed when see so many sticky notes filled with hate comments on her locker. She removed all of it into dustbin. She heard a familiar voices behind her calling her name. The tall girl turn her body back to look for the voices. She shocked because it was Mingyu. 

"We need to talk" the taller whispered and dragged her far in the hidden spot in the school. While Jeongyeon watched them two from her seat.

"Tzuyu, listen to me. I don't want to hurt you. So can we go through this together?."

"What do you mean? Now, everyone hate me. They believe I deceived you."

"I know this is my fault. I'm not supposed to admit you did it with me. I know you're innocent. I'm sorry. I regretted it. Please forgive me. I try to fix what's wrong" he insisted wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter