STRANGERS AGAIN

ONE YEAR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He can’t wipe the smug smile across his lips even if he tried, arm outstretched against the back of the couch as dark hues take a moment to process everything that was happening, lips before they form into what could be articulated to be a groan as he watches her  ;  a dangling sweetness, dripping like honey as she moves her hips exaggeratedly, flipping her head from side to side as his eyes fall down to her waist and how perfectly proportionate it was. 

He’s thinking dangerous thoughts, the exact same ones that he did when they went to the business function and the very thoughts he tried to drown out from his brain with alcohol and other substances he’s not particularly proud of  —  all which had failed. Wine coloured, pouty lips meet him which follows with a disapproving smile, hands resting on each side of her hip, her fingers still entertained with the microphone. 

“  Jeon Jungkook, this isn’t a free show I can’t be doing both parts of every duet on my own for the ENTIRE three hours, come on now. Even Beyonce needs a break once in a while,  ”  she’s rambling and for some reason, he can’t help but smirk at her little tirade because he realised it was partly alcohol filled, “  …  stop trying to be cool, there’s no one to impress but me and we all know I’m too buzzed for that.  ”

She's not wrong.

He can see how heavily intoxicated she is just by the way she continually let a high pitched giggle resonate when she sang a little flat.

Fingers run nervously through thick locks before he feels himself being pulled off the sofa, slender arms wrapped around his waist as she’s singing (  or more so  ) shouting the lyrics on the screen. He’s surprised the pair hadn’t been interrupted by those complaining in the booths nearby though a part of him is thankful. 

She’s graceful, even when she’s heavily intoxicated.

Park Chaeyoung is stunning, even when she's singing the words wrong to his favourite song.

Her smile remains radiant even with the dark lighting of the secluded room and her voice  ;   was a masterpiece in its own, one he was privileged to have the honour of hearing. 

Jeon Jungkook hates singing. 

Yet somehow, he finds himself singing along, both out of tune and breath as she rests her head against his body, leaning onto him for some sort of stability.  

She’s in her own moment, her own world of ecstasy.

He certainly doesn’t mind seeing such bliss across her features. 

“  Catch me  !  ”  

There’s a delightful innocence as she suddenly finds herself in front of him and by luck, he manages to lift his hands out in response. 

Except, he’s a little tipsy too and they find themselves fallen to the ground, her body glazed on top of his. His fingers move out of their own accord, browsing through warm flesh before he realises where he was touching. 

“  , sorry, sorry, I didn’t realise,  ”  he’s quick to speak as he carefully lifts her off the floor, so that she’s sitting, trying to forget the fact that he’d accidentally d her thigh in the process, “  …  babe, you’re so drunk, let’s get you back to the hotel.  ”

Before he has a mome

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter