THANK YOU

ONE YEAR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He finds himself thinking about her a lot more than he should, particularly at the upcoming near for them that was JUST around the corner. Her voice, the sound of her giggling as she hears his morning voice on their ride to her class and even just her damn presence  ;   he’s so accustomed to it, he’ll miss having whats normal suddenly turn into another memory, another history between the two that the pair won’t be able to cross, yet alone pursue. How is he meant to forget about the way her eyes glistened as she smiled, or the way he’d intentionally buy two scoops of ice cream because he knew she’d always steal some of his  ?  

 

She had become his norm. 

 

Park Chaeyoung was beginning to feel a lot more like home than his family ever did. 

 

He’s thinking about all the wasted time where he was cold and reticent towards her and how he could’ve spent it getting to know her, immersing himself in the feeling across his chest when she speaks words that simply KNOW how to tug at his heart. 

 

Less than a year of knowing her yet somehow  —  she’d given him meaning. 

 

The thought of coming home to an empty kitchen instead of one where she’s holding a spatula, singing with every bone in her body before throwing flour on his noise for complaining was something he feared. 

 

He didn’t want it. 

 

Jeon Jungkook doesn’t want her to go away. 

 

But there’s one thing that keeps him away from her  ;  his fear of the unknown.

 

So there he finds himself, watching her as she makes her way from the kitchen to the couch, legs propped casually against the lounge chair as she scrolls through her phone.

 

She’s an effortless beauty.  

 

He doesn’t want it to end. 

 

His eyes sting and she notices, arching a brow at him.

“  Are you crying  ?  ” 

 

He shakes his head, but finds his face being forcibly heaved onto her chest, feeling her warm arms embracing him. She doesn’t ask him why and he wonders whether she knows, whether this entire time she’d had the ability to read his thoughts and that this had been an entirely cruel prank inflicted on him. 

 

At least, that was before he lifts his face off her shoulders and sees her eyes red, tears falling also. 

 

He doesn’t want this moment to end. 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter