REMEMBERABLE EXPERIENCE

ONE YEAR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He’s staring. 

Jeon Jungkook isn’t even trying to be discreet as his eyes pry gape as he watches as she canvases her legs with the sunblock, rubbing onto milky skin before moving onto her midriff and the finally, her shoulders and chest. He equates the feeling cushioning his chest to be something akin to torture, feeling the prying gazes from the other beach goers nearby watching her in such a gesture. 

He hates it. 

There’s a bitterness that bolsters him as he watches her perfect figure, crouched over the blanket as she’s searching for the book she’d brought in her beach bag, before she turns to him.

“  Oh,  ”  her voice breaks through the glut of ignited conversations in his own mind as she extends the bottle to him, “  …  can you do my back, please  ?  I got burnt once and I swear, my back was a tomato for three months straight and as much as it won’t bother me in Korea where it’s barely ever warm enough to have your back showing, it’ll probably irritate me too much AND, it’s really hard to rub moisturiser on your back, trust me, I’ve tried.  ”

She’s rambling. 

He finds his lips spreading into a beaming simper, as she nods, taking the bottle as he begins to rub it against her delicate skin, trying not to overthink concerning how good her creamy skin feels against his flesh or to think of the things he would do to her, if he could. The sunblock is a little greasy and he’s careful not to press too firmly on her skin, almost as though for a moment, he thinks she’s too fragile too touch or that too much contact, would perhaps contaminate how pure she was. He no longer is thinking about the plethora of people, looking at her clad in a tiny bikini that could barely be considered lingerie, but was keeping his mind focused on calming down the insides of his swim trunks. 

He hates how she makes him feel. 

Though the leering eyes she gives him as she thanks him before laying back down, resting on her backpack for leverage as she begins to read makes him think otherwise. 

“  Oppa  ?  ”  He still felt shivers when he heard such a word pronounced against her lips, turning to face her as she calls him, a brow raised as he waits for her to continue though careful to remind himself to look at her when she’s speaking and not at the way she laid so well over the beach towel, “  …  are you not having fun  ?  You had a permanent frown on for the first ten minutes, we can go back to the hotel, if you want, if the beach is too hot for you. I know the weather is a lot to get used to.  ”

He knows. 

Jungkook is well acquainted to the burning expressions that mirrored the anger across his chest as he watched as people goggled at her like a hawk, as though she were theirs. 

He’s very aware of the real reason his forehead will most likely get premature wrinkles.

Jealousy. 

He wanted to visit the beach, he remembers the conversati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter