Two

College Days

Bambam congratulated himself on a job well done, between Yugyeom and Jungkook if it was left up to those two they would never get together. Honestly, Bambam couldn’t believe he never thought of just doing that for 5 years, but he was never 100% sure that Jungkook liked Yugyeom too. Now he didn’t have to deal with Yugyeom’s pining and unwillingness to do anything about it.

In all honesty, he was really happy that Yugyeom's feelings were returned because he never wanted Yugyeom's feelings to get hurt. He wasn’t joking with Jungkook when he threatened the younger not to hurt Yugyeom. Yugyeom may be physically bigger than himself and is stronger out of the two, but Yugyeom was much more naïve and timid compared to Bambam. It will be over Bambam’s dead body before he lets anyone get away with hurting his best friend.

Bambam reached his destination, he knocked on Jaebum’s dorm door, the door automatically opened and Bambam was attacked. Okay maybe attack was too strong of a word but he wasn't expecting Jaebum to hug him so suddenly.

“Jinyoung-ah!” Jaebum whined into Bambam shoulder but then realized that it wasn’t Jinyoung he was hugging. Jinyoung was skinny but he was firmer and toned, the person he was hugging was much scrawnier than his best friend. Jaebum quickly lets go of the person, ready to apologize to the person until he looked up. “Oh it is you, why are you here?”

“I thought your first greeting was bad but this is much worse than you assaulting me,” Bambam said scoffing as he invited himself in Jaebum dorm.

“Shut up, I wasn’t expecting you. Jinyoung was supposed to be here by now. Why are you here anyway?” Jaebum said without as much of a fake interest in Bambam.

“I came here since Jinyoung hyung is helping Youngjae with something and Yugyeom is now too busy to treat me to dinner, to tell that you have the honor of treating me to dinner,” Bambam said without shame.

Jaebum looked at the other unimpressed, it's frightening to Jaebum how similar Bambam was to Jackson, although the younger didn’t like his roommate. “This sounds more like a punishment than an honor.”

“I will have you know that there are many people wishing they had the honor of buying me dinner.”

Bambam was even more shameless than Jackson though, “Well then go get one of those people to buy you dinner. I don’t feel like wasting my money on you, thank you very much. You found yourself in here, you can see yourself out too.” Jaebum said deadpanned.

Bambam frowned, “Hyung! Why are you so harsh? You always pay for Jinyoung’s food and you were greeting him with a hug just now. Don’t you think you are being too biased? It makes it seem like you like Jinyoung more than me.”

“I do like him more than you,” Jaebum said looking at Bambam with a look that said it was obvious.

“Hyung!!! How can you say it so easily?”

“Because it is an easy decision, I like Jinyoung better than most people.” Jaebum said as if he was stating a fact, Bambam gave Jaebum an “are you serious look?”

“You are always going on about how everyone thinks he is so nice and sweet, but he the devil and he act so innocently all time.”

Jaebum looked unfazed, “He is my best friend that all is true but he still better than most people. Plus, I treat him because he doesn’t take advantage of it like you guys and he treats me about the same amount I treat him. In general, Jinyoung is overall better than you guys. You have your own best friend, go get him to treat you.”

Bambam couldn’t believe Jaebum after all that times he has called Jinyoung the 'devil’s incarnate' and told him 'he could win an award for his acting, that it’s scary how fake a person can be'. Now he is here saying that Jinyoung is better than the rest of their friends and most people in general.

“You amazing hyung! How can one person be so bipolar? You tell Jinyoung hyung how fake he is all the time and yet here you are saying he is your favorite.”

“He is my best friend, it is my job to make sure he stays grounded and not get a big head. Unlike Yugyeom, I actually do my best friend duties properly.”

“I am amazing that's why Yugyeom doesn’t need to keep me grounded, I know the truth already,” Bambam says dismissing Jaebum’s obvious insult.

“Your humility knows no bounds.” Jaebum voice dripping with sarcasm, as Bambam just ignores his remark.

“Come on hyung, I’m hungry let’s go get dinner!” Bambam whined causing the older of the two to roll his eyes.

“Then go eat, I’m not stopping you from eating. I’m just not going to pay for your dinner when you're perfectly capable of doing so. I'm probably going to order some food, I’m not in the mood to go out anyways.” Jaebum said losing energy quickly talking to Bambam, He and Jackson seemed to have the same effect on him.

“Oh come on you probably were going to pay for Jinyoung hyung and he isn’t coming so you aren’t going to spend extra money,” Bambam said using aegyo.

“Stop doing that! It looks disgusting, fine! If you leave me alone afterward, ugh you two are so alike.” Jaebum groaned out irritated, he can feel a headache coming on.

“Oh, Jaebum hyung your favorite person is here!” A familiar voice called out as Jaebum's dorm door flings open.

Jaebum groaned out, yep now there go that headache, Jaebum ignored the voice and went over to his desk to get his phone.

Jackson came in grinning like the Cheshire cat, “Oh look you're ready for dinner and Jinyoung’s friend is here.” Jackson said noticing Bambam.

“Oh no! He is not coming with us!” Bambam said crossing his arms, just by association Bambam doesn’t like Jackson. However, being the person he is, Jackson never noticed due to their limited interaction with each other, he only knew Bambam as Jinyoung’s friend.

Jaebum knew about Bambam’s feelings but like Mark feelings about Jinyoung, he finds them unwarranted, especially when Bambam and Jackson were both so similar. Bambam is more high maintenance and Jackson was needier, they both were both actually really loyal friends. But they both were just very extroverted and easily riled up Jaebum, even if they were his friends.

“Huh why?! Jaebum you promised me to take me with you to dinner with Jinyoung-ah!” Jaebum really wonders about what went on in Jackson’s mind.

“No, nope those words didn’t come out my mouth. I specifically remember saying, “leave get out, I need to study Jackson. I will burn everything in this dorm and kick you out this dorm if you don’t leave me in peace.” Yes, 100% that's what I said because I remembered thinking of the peace I would have without you.” Jaebum said with a smile on his face, at the thought of silence.

Jackson’s signature look of offense and betrayal made it back to his face, “Hyung! How could you even entertain a life without me? You know you are just being chic, you love me too much to kick me out. Plus, I left you alone like a good roommate. Doesn’t mean I deserve a treat? I just want to meet him and talk to him, you're so selfish hyung. Shouldn’t your two favorite people meet already?!” Jackson said begging and pleading his case with Jaebum.

“Jinyoung has already met my mom, dad, and Nora. They all like him too, that boy really deserves an Oscar.” Jaebum said getting sidetrack thinking about how easily his parents and Nora fell for the signature ‘Park Jinyoung Charm’, his parents always ask about Jinyoung and Nora goes automatically goes to Jinyoung when he comes with Jaebum home sometimes.

Jackson frown, “Did you just put a cat above me on your list of favorite people?!” Jackson narrowed his eyes at Jaebum.

Bambam was just watch getting irritated with Jackson presence and the fact that Jaebum was once again saying Jinyoung was his favorite person. “Ugh! Enough of this! Jinyoung isn’t even coming for dinner with Jaebum hyung that's why I’m here. Secondly, you can’t just impose yourself on other people without any regards for their opinion. Do you even know what manners are?” Bambam said glaring at Jackson, reminding the older boy of his presence. For some reason, the fact that Jackson ignored his presence irritated Bambam even more.

Jaebum had a look of disbelief on his face, “Did you just ask someone if they knew what manners were? I’m shocked you know the Korean word for it, all this time I thought it wasn’t in your vocabulary.”

Bambam promptly ignored Jaebum, Jackson was now actually offended by Bambam’s accusation. “Hey! Aren’t I older than you! You should be using more of a respectful tone, especially when you are meeting someone for the first time. You should look after your own manners before worrying about other people.”

Jaebum's headache was getting worse by the minute, “I’m hungry, you guys are free to stay here and continue this riveting conversation but I’m going to get some food.” Jaebum said walking past them and leaving, both of them glared at each other before realizing Jaebum left.

“Hyung! Come back you still have to treat me!” Bambam said leaving but not before giving Jackson one last glare.

“Hey! If you are treating him you need to treat me too!” Jackson said following after both of them.


Youngjae was setting up his desk, he let Jinyoung used the shower first and went to the dryer to look for a shirt for Jinyoung. Youngjae's crisis earlier took more time than they anticipated, Jinyoung had to rush getting some clothes before going to practice but in his haste, and he forgot to pack a shirt to change into. Jinyoung was going to go to his dorm and get a shirt first but Youngjae said his clothes should be done, so Jinyoung could just borrow his one of his shirts.

Youngjae opened the dryer but all his clothes still look wet, he hit himself in the head. During his panicking, he forgot to press start on the dryer, and his clothes were sitting there for hours now. They started to smell for being left in the dryer and not having a ventilation.

Youngjae went to borrow some clothes from Mark, the older was chill he didn’t mind if Youngjae borrowed his clothes, seeing as the younger always waited until the last minute to do laundry. He took an extra shirt for Jinyoung, thanking God that Mark wasn’t here because he might actually kill Youngjae if he knew that he was giving Jinyoung his shirt.

Youngjae went back out to the living room, Jinyoung hadn't come out yet, so he went to put his laundry back in the washer. Since it didn’t get to air out, it smelled a little funky, so he had to rewash them. He heard a door open and thought it was Jinyoung, he left laundry area to go give Jinyoung the shirt but was met with Mark. Youngjae froze up he didn’t expect Mark now, “Hey, I’m guessing you forgot to do laundry again.” Mark said offhandedly seeing his clothes on the desk.

Youngjae felt his brain short-circuit, Mark, put his keys on the desk and noticed two shirts and looked at the other boy. “Why did take two shirts?” Youngjae still didn’t know what to say, Jinyoung was right, he was terrible under pressure. Mark look at him wondering, why he wasn’t saying anything. “Um okay then, well are you going to go and shower?” Youngjae still couldn’t find words.

“Alright, I don’t know why you are acting strange but I’ll go shower first then.” Youngjae took a couple seconds to register Mark’s words and ran in front of the other. “No! I’m going first!” Mark was taken aback by his loudness and sudden movements.

“Okay? Then should I order us some food or did you eat already?”

“Hyung weren’t you having dinner with Jackson hyung and hanging out with him?”

“He was freaking out and asking Jaebum to have dinner with him, so he can meet Park Jinyoung.” Mark said deadpanned, “So, I just came back and figure we can have dinner together.” Mark was about to turn and get his phone when the bathroom room door opened.

Jinyoung came out of the shower drying his hair with a towel as he came out, “Hey, Youngjae can have a shirt?”

Jinyoung was still drying his hair and had his head bowed, Mark recognizing the voice, he snapped up narrowing his eyes.

However, this both Mark and Youngjae were both speechless, Mark was about to ask what Jinyoung was doing here and Youngjae was about to defend himself. But neither of them could find words as they were met with a shirtless Jinyoung in middle of the living room. Jinyoung in his rush didn’t pick up the sweatpants he wanted, instead, he picked up some really skin-tight, black skinny jeans. His jeans hung low on his hip and you could see everything that Jinyoung hid behind his usual loose-fitting clothing.

Youngjae and Mark were stunned, neither of them was used to seeing Jinyoung like this, the other boy usually had dandy or boyfriend style. You could never really see his figure, his face alone usually got people to do a double take because of his model features. However, these jeans were form fitting and show off his well-defined thighs and toned , people usually talked about his but his normal pants didn’t do it justice like these jeans did. His shirts were usual loose and he always showered at his dorm, instead of the locker room. Youngjae wasn't used to this sight, Jinyoung had a very prominent V and a six-pack, his triceps and biceps were really defined too. Nobody could imagine he’d be so muscular underneath his loose clothes.

Jinyoung hung the towel around his neck and looked up when he got no response from Youngjae, he looked up and was shocked to see Mark there. Both Youngjae and Mark were silent staring at him and they both had redness creeping on to their ears and face. Jinyoung was more focus on Mark because he was trying to avoid the other and here he was shirtless, in the middle of the dorm of a guy who he liked and who hated him. Jinyoung noticed the red took over Mark’s face and figured his anger was rising seeing Jinyoung here.

Youngjae was finally the first to speak, “Hyung! You’re hot!” Youngjae said shamelessly, throwing off both Jinyoung and Mark. Jinyoung now joined the red face party, “Thank you?” Jinyoung said embarrassed not know how to react to that comment, he knew Youngjae was shamelessly when it came to these things. Seeing as he was subjected to listening to Youngjae thirsting over Jaebum on a daily basis, but it was never direct towards him.

“What the ! Hyung?! I knew you were good looking but like seriously look at your muscles, you have a six-pack!” Youngjae moved forward to Jinyoung and began poking at Jinyoung’s abs, “look at your V!” Youngjae said as he traced Jinyoung muscles. Jinyoung didn’t really care that Youngjae was basically feeling him up, he was used to Youngjae knowing no boundaries. However, he was doing this in front of Mark and it made Jinyoung self-conscious.

Mark felt his face heating up, he couldn’t believe Youngjae was just molesting Jinyoung in front of him and the older of the two seemed not to mind. Mark was getting irritated with himself because all he can focus on was the water that was dripping way too slowly down Jinyoung’s chest.

“Youngjae!” Jinyoung finally found words as he stops Youngjae from feeling him up, “Shirt, please?

Youngjae finally got over his new found knowledge of Jinyoung’s hotness and remembered their situation, Jinyoung finally snapped Mark out of his stupor, which the eldest was grateful for. “Wait, is that why you have two of my shirts?” Mark putting two and together, he narrows his eyes and for the first time, it isn’t actually direct towards Jinyoung.

Jinyoung looked confused and was looking at Youngjae too for clarity. “Well you see hyung, I thought I put my clothes to dry before you came and I had my mental breakdown. So I got some of Mark hyung’s clothes because he usually lets me borrow them when I forget to do laundry. He was supposed to go out with Jackson, but Jackson is having dinner with Jaebum hyung so umm yeah.” Youngjae explained sheepishly

Mark’s tone shift to his normal tone he speaks to Jinyoung with, “I let you borrow my clothes, that doesn’t mean you can just give my clothes to any random person you feel fit.” Mark said glaring at the younger.

Jinyoung really wanted to avoid a situation like this, not that he’d ever anticipated being shirtless in front of Mark, in the elder’s dorm but the glare and aggressive tone he did expect.

“Youngjae maybe we should just go to my dorm like I said, we will be bothering Mark hyung now that he is here,” Jinyoung said trying to get away from this situation and Mark.

“No, I need to shower and plus I have all my stuff already. You can't walk to your dorm like that, you already have people thirsting over without seeing you like this. Come on, Mark hyung it just a shirt and when my clothes dry I’ll give him one of mine.” Youngjae pleaded with his roommate.

Jinyoung sighed, “Its fine, I can just wait until your clothes finish drying it doesn’t matter.”

Jinyoung rather not be shirtless in front of Mark but the older will most likely be in his room seeing that Jinyoung was over. Plus, he'd rather stay shirtless than wear Mark’s clothes, the older hated him enough already this will piss him off more than he normally is when Jinyoung is around.

Youngjae pouted, “Okay if you don’t mind but since I left my clothes in the dryer too long while wet they started to smell and I have to rewash them. So, after they finish washing, I need to dry them.” Mark's glare intensified, Jinyoung sighed.

“Okay, it's fine, we are guys anyway.” Youngjae finally smiled, he thought Jinyoung would be mad at him, “Okay hyung! I’m fine with it, I still can’t believe you hid all this.” Youngjae said gesturing to Jinyoung body. Jinyoung flushed again and so did Mark at Youngjae shamelessness, “Seriously hyung! You're like cool when you dance, but I never knew you were hot and y.”

“Shower, Youngjae,” Jinyoung commanded, and Youngjae remembered he was doing things before he got distracted by Jinyoung’s body. “Oh yeah, I’ll be quick.” He said before running off to the bathroom and Jinyoung sat down looking over the assignment directions on the table.

Jinyoung figured it'd be best to pretend that Mark wasn’t there because the elder would mostly like get irritated with having small talk. Jinyoung never really ran into Mark at his and Youngjae dorm. Usually, because Jinyoung made sure to only come around when he was certain Mark wouldn't be there, hence why he came today but this is the first time in two years, they have run into each other here.

Mark was staring at Jinyoung, he felt annoyed that other ignored his presence even though he ignores the younger on daily basis and he didn't go to dinner with Jackson because he thought Jinyoung would be there. He couldn’t get over the fact the younger was shirtless, for all the years he has known Jinyoung he has never seen the younger without a shirt even as kids he wore shirts at pools, whenever their family met. Unlike Mark, Jinyoung has always been slightly more reserved and Mark always assumed Jinyoung was ashamed of his body. However, Jinyoung’s body was even better than Jackson’s. It made Mark annoyed because of course his body was perfect everything seemed to be perfect when it came to Jinyoung.

Jinyoung feels Mark burning holes into his back but ignored it because if addressed it would lead to Mark saying rude and mean things to him. Jinyoung already felt Mark’s judging eyes and he felt self-conscious, he didn’t need to have his feeling get crushed and have a reminder that he was an idiot in love with someone who hated him.

Mark crossed his arms, “Are you going to act like I’m not here? Don't you have respect for people older than you?”

Jinyoung sighed, he never knew what Mark wanted from him, he didn't want to acknowledge Jinyoung on a daily basis and make it known he didn’t like Jinyoung. Yet, now he was annoyed that Jinyoung wasn’t speaking, he couldn't do anything right when it came to Mark.

“I figured it be easier for you to forget I was here if I wasn’t speaking, It’s not like you’d appreciate me making small chat. If asked how was your day? You’d most likely be like “it was good until I saw you in my dorm.” I don’t really know what you want me to do, hyung?” Jinyoung said tired, their coach had them doing intense drills back to back and he was hungry, he had no energy to deal with Mark’s hot and cold attitude.

That got Mark silent, Jinyoung usually never says anything or walks away when Mark’s being an . He didn’t expect a response and it's not like what Jinyoung said was incorrect. Mark was acting pretty hypocritical and irrational, even more so than usual.

Jinyoung expected to Mark to go into his room or something but the older just stood there silent, Jinyoung figured their conversation was over and turn back around. But Mark walked up to the desk and pick up one of his shirts, moved it in front of Jinyoung’s face. Jinyoung looked up at the older but didn’t make moves to put on the shirt, Mark rolled his eyes.

“You’re in the honors program, do I have to spell it out for you?!” Jinyoung narrowed his eyes at the harsh tone and the insult of his intelligence. “I’m fine, you shouldn’t force yourself to do things that are out your character, someone would think you’re on your death bed or something,” Jinyoung said in a straight tone with dull eyes, he normally doesn’t let his temper get the best of him with Mark. However, the elder was going out of his way to get into conflict with Jinyoung.

Mark felt his patience thin, “When someone does something nice, you accept the gesture and say thank you. You don’t insult them.” Mark hissed at Jinyoung.

Jinyoung turned away, he didn’t want to fight with Mark but if he talked to the other he wouldn’t be able to hold his temper. Mark was pissed but realized the younger will not take his shirt and he really wasn’t okay with the younger sitting around shirtless.

Mark sighed, “Just put the shirt on and stop being stubborn.” Jinyoung continued to ignore Mark, Mark took a deep breath. “You don’t even take your shirt off at pools or the beach. You know you’re uncomfortable and I really don’t need Youngjae yelling at me for being mean to you. Jaebum already told me off today over you, just take the shirt, I’m willingly lending it to you.”

Mark saw Jinyoung look at the shirt but didn’t move to put it on, he shook his head Jinyoung was really stubborn. Mark patience was wearing thin and Jinyoung was more stubborn than Mark was patient. Mark rolled shirt up to the collar and put Jinyoung’s head through it himself. “You are so stubborn, regardless of how our relationship is, I’m your hyung you should have some respect.” Mark scolded but in a tone less harsh than normal.

Jinyoung scoffed at Mark’s words, the elder was just as stubborn but Jinyoung put his hands through the shirt because he realized he was being more childish than Mark at the moment. Mark smirked feeling accomplished he won this little battle. He was walking away when hear a soft, barely audible, “thank you, Mark hyung.”

Mark didn’t realize it but he had a small smile on his face and Jinyoung was too embarrassed to say it to Mark’s face so he didn’t catch the smile either.

Youngjae came out the bathroom, “Hyung, you can use the bathroom now.” Youngjae pause halfway through his walk seeing that Jinyoung was now wearing a shirt, more specifically Mark’s shirt. Even more specifically Youngjae’s favorite Mark shirt, he accidental picked it up. It was Mark’s favorite shirt and he didn’t let Youngjae wear it, yet somehow Mark didn’t seem upset at the moment, he was pretty chill. “I knew you couldn’t be mean to Jinyoung forever hyung, but you don’t even let me wear your favorite shirt."

Mark eyes widen and looked at Jinyoung noticing it was his favorite shirt, he felt a blush coming up, he didn’t realize his only priority a couple a seconds ago was getting Jinyoung to wear a shirt. Mark wasn’t about to admit that to Youngjae and definitely not Jinyoung.

“I don’t need you nag me about how I’m so mean to your ‘precious Jinyoung hyung’. Anyways, he cleaner than you. I don’t want you messing up my good shirts, you’re a slob.” Jinyoung tense up at this new revelation and quickly took off the shirt, startling Mark and Youngjae. “Hyung, what are you doing? Not that the site isn’t appreciated,” Youngjae said. If Mark wasn't flustered by Jinyoung abruptly stripping, he would've been appalled by Youngjae’s thirst, Youngjae looks so innocent.

“If it’s a shirt you like, I don’t want to cause any problems if an accident were to happen.” Jinyoung didn’t need Mark to have more reason to dislike him, and wearing his favorite was too intimate for Jinyoung, Mark internally groaned. All of Jinyoung's life the younger had lived not exposing himself and now he is all gung-ho about being shirtless. “It just a shirt, I’m not going to waste my time looking for another shirt when you can easily wear this one. Plus, you should wash before returning it to me anyway, if I waited for Youngjae to do laundry, I’d never see that shirt again.” Mark said quickly and walked into the room and get some clothes, then went to shower.

Both Youngjae and Jinyoung looked at each other, I mean Mark's reaction was reasonable but they were so used to acting irrational and childish when it came to Jinyoung. “But if he was going to his room couldn’t he just have gotten you another shirt?” Youngjae asked confused, Jinyoung shrugged it off, Mark is an oddly irrational person and contradicted himself often when it came to Jinyoung.

“Hey, hyung can we eat something first?” Youngjae said already procrastinating from doing actual work, Jinyoung rolled his eyes but heard Youngjae’s stomach growled and sighed. “Fine, I’ll order something. You get started on your assignment let me know when you get stuck. Youngjae pouted opening up his draft, he had talked about his parents' influence when Jinyoung was showering but it didn’t meet the required size of the paper. He was stuck but then realized Jinyoung has affected his life a lot in the past two years more than anyone of his friends before college has. He got inspired, while Jinyoung orders the food, Youngjae would stop occasionally when grammar issues came up or his limited vocabulary hampered his ability to write.

Mark came out the shower and saw the two engrossed in Jinyoung explaining fragmented sentences to Youngjae, Mark dropped on the couch and put on a show he lowered the volume slightly so he didn’t disturb them. When he remembered he was hungry he went to see what they had in the kitchen. There was a knock on the door, Mark was closer and the other two were still talking they didn’t hear the door. Mark walked over and a delivery man handed Mark two bags, then left without a word. Mark closed the door, “Did you order something?” Mark asked raising his eyebrow, “Food! Thank you Jinyoung hyung!” Youngjae cried out in glee, taking the bags out of Mark's hands quickly.

“Mark do you want some of my beef stir fry, we can share I forgot you didn’t eat yet?” Before he could answer Jinyoung spoke, “He doesn’t like eggplant, I ordered him a hamburger and fries. Plus, I got chicken that should be enough for us three.” Jinyoung said offhandedly as he checked Youngjae’s current work, “You don’t like eggplant hyung?” Mark hummed verifying the info as he looked for his food.

“Wait! How do you know that Mark hyung doesn’t like eggplant?” Mark and Jinyoung froze at the question none of their friends knew that Mark and Jinyoung have known each other since Jinyoung was born. Jinyoung didn’t know how to justify him knowing that, Mark reacted quicker than Jinyoung. “Thanks for the food!” Mark said in hopes to move the conversation away, and thankfully it did. “Wait! Did you just say thank you? To Jinyoung hyung? The world must be ending!” Youngjae said dramatically, Jinyoung let out a sigh of relief and just nodded toward Mark.


 

Jaebum was ready to pull his hair out, Jackson and Bambam separately usually gave him unnecessary stress but together it was pure torture. He must’ve done some heinous acts in his past life to have to deal with this. Bambam and Jackson were currently arguing about green tea, tea for goodness sake! If he heard the word cleansing one more time he’ll kill himself, they were in a restaurant just off campus. They were in public arguing of the importance of green tea for a healthy diet, Jaebum seriously thought about where he went wrong and what wrongs he has done in his entire life to get this karma. Jaebum sighed, this day can’t get any worse, Jaebum thought.

Oh he should’ve known better this day was just filled with, F*** Yous, to Jaebum. Of course, it could get worse, Jackson had been explaining to Bambam, how green is good for the body and that it helps you lose weight. Bambam much like Jinyoung is straightforward and brutally honest. However, Jinyoung at least has tact, Bambam was a lot of things but tactful wasn't one of those things. Jackson, on the other hand, was very aware of other people and always tried to remain politically correct because he never wanted to hurt other people’s feelings because as extroverted as he was he was a timid person inside. Jaebum should’ve known better to think that these two could interact without a big commotion occurring.

So when Bambam said this next thing, Jaebum knew that things could definitely get much worse. “Well, that's obviously not true because I don’t drink green tea and here you are living like green tea is the bible. Yet, it doesn’t look like you’ve lost weight and your acne doesn’t support your body cleansing point."

Jaebum eyes widen and he lifted his head up from the table before he could even utter Jackson's name, a loud shrill could be heard probably from blocks away. Everyone’s head in the restaurant turned to their table and Jaebum knew he couldn’t stop the madness that was about to ensue. “EXCUSE ME?!?! ARE YOU CALLING FAT?!?! YOU LOOK LIKE A STICK, SO SKINNY AND DARK! SO I WOULDN’T BE TOO PROUD OF YOUR APPEARANCE EITHER, GREEN TEA CAN’T HELP ALL OF YOUR UGLY.”

Nooooooo! Jaebum thought you don’t ever insult Bambam’s appearance even Jaebum wouldn't go that far to call him ugly because of the aftermath.

“UGLY!!! YOU SHOULD TALK WITH YOUR SHORT LEGS AND FROG EYES!" Bambam screeched equally as loud. The two went back and forth in a screaming match with the most childish insults. Jaebum was so embarrassed, he tried to calm them down and shut them up but they ignored him completely. The owner of the store came over and over to tell them they need to be quiet but they ignored him too. The owner gave up on talking to them and told Jaebum she was calling the cops and he lost it.

“SHUT THE HELL UP! YOU BOTH ARE IDIOTS!” Jaebum yelled louder than them and they finally shut up, they could feel the rage radiating off Jaebum, both shutting up out of fear.

“Outside now.” He hissed, clenching his teeth hard.

Scared they both went outside without putting up a fight, Jaebum turned around and profusely apologized for Jackson's and Bambam’s behavior. The owner banned them from the restaurant and Jaebum left a large tip, he left the restaurant and automatically glared at the two of them.

They boy both tried to apologize to him, but he cut them off, “I’m going back to the dorm and if I were you two, I would leave me alone for the rest of the day. You should find somewhere to sleep tonight because I might kill you if I see you.” Jaebum said seething and turned to Jackson at the last sentence.

Jaebum got about 10 steps before he heard them calling out from, he ignored them but then heard Bambam.

“No, wait for real Jaebum hyung! I think there someone following Yugyeom!” Bambam said with panicked laced in his voice, Jaebum couldn’t help himself but turn around. Low and behold there was some weirdo following Yugyeom and Jungkook, who Jaebum noticed were holding hands.