Nayeon’s Dream

Dream

Nayeon’s POV

It was moving too fast to be honest, but either way, everything was so dreamy. I won’t ask for more but this lovely feeling I get because of a certain guy named Yoo Jeongyeon.

After the day Jeong and I fought and befriend each other, something between us was formed. Jeong showed his nice side that I forgot that he actually bullied me verbally.

Making him and Tzuyu befriend each other is another story though. It was so hard since they both have strong shells to crack. Those two won’t just stop glaring at each other. ‘They did have a bad start.’

Thankfully, after many attempts, considerations and convincing, the two somehow get along now with the help of Sana. They still don’t talk too much to each other but they do laugh and make jokes with us from time to time.

We got to know many things about him, and one that exhibits the most is him being childish. He loves legos like they’re his babies. Whenever we got a chance to visit his house, I always feel like rolling my eyes at him reminding us not to go inside his lego room. ‘Like do you think we’re interested?’

He also loves to tell stories about his childhood life with these two kids named Son Chaeyoung and Myoui Mina. Everytime I look at him when he’s talking about them, I can see the spark of joy in his eyes. Those two are not just friends to him. They’re like family members that are too precious in his life. Knowing the enthusiasm he shows on those moments made me understand and acknowledge something more deep in Jeongyeon.

‘He missed them so much and he’s very sad for being apart from them for too long.’ Having that thought makes me sad too.

School activities were no joke, but since Jeong is always there to help me, I can easily get pass through any of it. His older sister is an actress, which got me surprise at first. Unlike my first impression of him, Jeong turned out to be a very nice and caring guy. He’s just a little overprotective … or possessive?

He tends to scare off a lot of guys and got chase up with a lot of girls … crazy fangirls to be exact. If I’m gonna be honest, I’ll be annoyed if he’ll let it be that way, but I always notice how he pushed those girls away, may it be nicely with an apologetic smile or harshly with cold glaring eyes.

And that somehow ensures me. ‘Yeah, ensures me that Jeongyeon don’t need or want them.’

If Jeong can be possessive and overprotective, I can be envious and selfish. If I can, I want Jeongyeon only to my circle of friends, or only TO ME. Ever since that time he saved me, I know that I feel something strong with him. It was no love at first sight for the very least.

I’m in love with him. I want to be with Yoo Jeongyeon no matter what. He’s a dream I never expect to have but will definitely want. Every single day that passes by, the feeling grew stronger and I know that I need to let this go sooner or later. I’m very expressive yet dishonest most of the time, but knowing who Jeongyeon is, I’m definitely gonna make my move before it’s too late.

‘You can only do the most stupidest thing in your entire life once so make sure not to regret it.’ That’s what I believe when I was still in my high school years. Confessing is not clearly stupid. But what might happen after that is. Getting rejected and such then feel bad and awkward … that was the stupid moment.

Well, I’m Im Nayeon, the most confident girl in the land of Seoul, South Korea. I dreamed to be a shining star, but my current important dream that I am chasing right now is to make Yoo Jeongyeon love me. I’ll do everything to have him. My dream and future is him. My heart and mind know it, and my throat seriously itching for me to say these dreamy words.

“I love you, Yoo Jeongyeon.”