Jeongyeon's Dream

Dream

Jeongyeon’s POV

The first and foremost that I’ll say is I’m so happy. After years of being lonely because of the departure of me and my friends, this was the first time that I feel complete again.

It’s not that Chaeng and Minari are not important to me anymore. It’s just that I finally found another reason to feel complete. ‘Yes, Im Nayeon completes the emptiness in my heart.’

Every now and then, whenever I’ll look at those beautiful eyes and cute bunny teeth of this girl, Mina’s words always comes back to me like a heavy trailer truck.

“If ever you’ll meet a girl who’ll forgive you after doing something ridiculously rude to her, cherish her, Oppa. That person will be you’re unexpected lover. Right at the moment she appeared, accept that girl in your life and love her, ok? I’m no expert but I feel that if that girl exists then that girl is your destiny. Your dream girl.”

Those last words coming from Mina before I set off to my plane were just gibberish to me at first. But right now, I can’t help but smile because she’s right. That Minari just predicted my future.

Nayeon’s POV

“Hey, Nabongs, can I ask you to go with me this Sunday at the mall?” Jeongyeon suddenly blurted that made me stop from what I’m doing.

We’re inside the cafeteria right now. I was rehearsing my lines for the monthly acting practice that we’ll be having tomorrow while this lazy bum just followed me behind, reasoning out that he have nothing to do for a while and feel so bored. ‘Won’t he feel more bored if he just sits up like a steady log here?’

“What for?”, “I want to buy some new set of legos for my collection and I need someone’s help to me pick up the model.” He lazily explained. I put down my paper script and looked at him with one of my brow raised so high.

“Seriously? You want me to pick some ridiculous toys for you when I could rather spent that free time lying down on my bed? You’re really despicable, Jeong.” I snorted and I saw one of his eyes twitched. “Come on, you old woman, it’s not like I won’t treat you on something anyway. It’s just like you’ll do me a favor and I’ll give it back nicely to you, ok?” He forced a smile while propping his arm over the table and leaned a little close to me.

I can’t help but to roll my eyes to his childish. “Fine.” My answer made him silently doing fist pump cheer. I just giggled at his silliness. “Be sure to buy me what I want, arasso?” I reminded and he just smiled brightly. “No worries, my cute bunny. I’ll treat you anything you want!”

I don’t know if he noticed his own choice of words or what. Those endearments really strike me in an instant. I can’t help but to blush wildly so I hid my face with the script paper while he continued to cheer in the most awkward mute poses he can do.

‘Geez, this moment is embarrassing as hell!’

Jeongyeon’s POV

I feel like flying in cloud nine after Nayeon accepted my favor.

Actually, there’s another thing I’m planning to do at the mall. I was actually using that ‘let’s go buy some lego ’ excuse coz this Saturday, I’m going to confess to Nayeon.

Yup, I’m freaking in love with the cutest being I’ve ever met in my life. It was actually unexpected. It just came by to me unannounced, fully taking me off guard. It was the nicest feeling ever. I can’t get over from her laugh and bunny smiles. I seriously feel like puking whenever someone does an aegyo, but when she’s the one doing it, I want to see more.

She’s starting to become my everything. The feelings here in my heart was growing stronger each day that even an inexperienced person like me when it comes to love had able to decipher this type of wanting. I don’t mind if she’ll feel the same or not, because I was born to face every less things in my life bravely, so even though it’s pretty irrational and nerve-wrecking, I’ll confess my love to Im Nayeon no matter what.

Whatever the result of this plan will be, I know I won’t ever leave Nayeon. She’s the biggest piece of my life now. I can’t imagine her getting away from my grasp. I’ll do everything just for her, coz she’s my dream.