Deleted Scenes

Melting Your Icy heart

 

Okay slight break in the story. This chapter will be filled with deleted scenes of our lovely couple, Yesung and Jessica. Also with other characters. Enjoy!
 
- Night Yesung and Dongahe arrive at Lorgani castle....
"I cannot believe you can keep a straight face and eat like nothing happened. The Ice Princess is literally burning holes through you." Ryeowook whispered to Yesung during the grand dinner. Some of the delegates were snickering at the damage that happened to his face and he glared at them. He caught Jessica's eyes that were still on him and gave her smile razing his glass of wine. She looked away and excused herself leaving the dining room. Yesung sighed and looked at his food feeling full. He slowly got up and left the dining hall.
Kyunhyun leaned over and whispered in Donghae's ear. "I bet you 20 coins that hyung is not going to get Ice princess to warm up to him."
"That is a bet not worth taking. It's going to be taking a candy from a baby" he grinned from ear to ear as he sipped his wine.
"You wouldn't be so happy after the Ice princess shuts your cousin down. Loser has to go skinny dipping in the lake"
"I wouldn't be so sure. Hyung is known to be not a quitter." Then he held out his hand in front of Kyuhyun. "I will just take my money now instead of watching you gape like a fish."
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Few days after Jessica got attacked...
 
Jessica wiped her sweat from her forehead as she pulled water from the well.
"I never would have figured out you would have a green thumb"
She turned around to Yesung with his hand in his pockets with a tired look in his eyes.
"How did you know?" She asked as she pulled up the heavy bucket. The young man gently took it out of her hands and smiled at her.
"I saw you at the corner of my eye during the meeting come back from the lake with a shovel and dirt on your apron"
They walked side by side down to the garden. Jessica poured the water into the water can and started watering the plants. Yesung slowly sat down on the bench and stretched his legs
"Honestly this garden surpasses the ones back home.The variety of flowers is superb"
"Thank you. This garden belonged to my mother. I have been the caretaker ever since she passed away."
"I am sorry to hear. It must have been hard on you and your family" he said softly.
Jessica stopped watering and sat next to the young man. 
"It was hard. I don't admit that even to my own family. I had to do what was best to take care of both my father sister." Tears welled up in her eyes as she brushed them away with her hand. "I wish my mother was still here."
Yesung didn't say anything but put an arm around her and pulled her close. She rested her head against his shoulder as they looked out at the lake.
"So this is one of the reasons you cannot leave your home? You feel like you need to be here for your family."
"Yes, although I do know my duties as a daughter and as a women. That is just the sad thing about it. We have no say in our future."
Yesung made her face him. "Know that you do have a say in your future. This engagement is your decision to make."
Jessica smiled "You are truly different than any other man I met."
"I take that as a huge compliment."
"Jongwoon Oppa, do you have a favorite flower?"
"My favorite flower has to be hydrangeas. It's a favorite among my family and when it is in season my mother makes flower arrangements to put as the center piece."
Jessica smiled and got up to finish watering the plants. "A flower vendor for the castle is coming in a few days with full bloom hydrangeas and seeds  for the garden. I have been waiting for a year to raise them here."
When she finished she turned around to see Yesung passed out on the bench.
She laughed and shook her head as she continued to do her gardening work.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
That night, Yesung sat at his desk looking at the map of the two kingdoms scratching his head jotting down notes. Donghae was tossing a ball up and catching it.
"Hyung, seriously you do this this every single night when we are away for diplomatic reasons. When do you ever get fresh air?"
"In the morning and after the meetings" the young man said not bothering to look up.
Then Donghae threw the ball at him and hit him on the head.
"Ow! What the hell.."
"You need to get a life period. Good thing you are engaged to be married."
"That doesn't mean things have changed." Yesung got up and went over to the window staring at the moon that reflected out on the lake.
Before Donghae was going to say something a knock came from the door. 
Yesung went over and opened and there stood Jessica with a tray of warm tea. She blushed and looked the other way due to the young man exposing opened shirt chest. He hurriedly turned around and buttoned up his shirt.
"I noticed you were still awake so I brewed some tea." She stammered as she looked down.
"Thank you." said Yesung. Then an awkward silence fell. 
"Uhm.. well then good nigh to both of you." she left the tea on the desk and hurried out the door.
"Go after her!"mouthed Donghae making faces him.
Yesung rolled his eyes and shut the door running after Jessica. He grabbed her hand just as they reached the next corridor.
"I apologize for back there. I was surprised by your visit that's all."
"Please don't worry about it. It just took me by surprise." she smiled up at him.
Jessica noticed that Yesung was still holding her hand and blushed letting go quickly.
"I know it is late but would you mind getting some air with me?" he asked offering his arm.
"I would love to. As long as you promise to rest."
They both walked along the long open corridor facing the lake as the night air touched their faces.
"Jongwoon Oppa, can I ask you something?"
"Hmm?"
"Do you ever feel like you want to run away from what you are doing? Sometimes when things are overwhelming you just want to escape and never comeback?"
Yesung smiled and turned toward the scenery.
"There are many times when I feel that way due to my position. But I don't run away because of my duty to the kingdom. Whenever I feel really overwhelmed I walk along the beach."
"You live by the sea?" Jessica asked excitedly.
"Yes. It is a privilege to wake up every morning and smell the ocean air." The young man continued to talk about his kingdom as the princess eyes became brighter by the second as listening to fairytale. Then they heard the distant town bells ringing the hour.
"You must get some rest for tomorrow for your meeting. I should have stopped my conversation.." The young man cut her off by shaking his head.
"Do not blame yourself. I wanted to have some fresh air with you before we both retire for the night. Honestly, I enjoy your company immensely.
Jessica blushed 10 times harder and looked away. "Please don' think too highly of me. I am a normal person."
Jongwoon cupped her face in his hands and made her look at him. "I believe you are special and different than any other princess I met. And I am honored to be in your company."
"You are too much." she said slapping him on the arm.
"Why? I meant it." he said laughing.
"I bid you goodnight and wish you well with the meeting tomorrow." 
"At least let me walk you to your room."
They both walked up the stairs and stopped at the corridor. 
"I will be fine from here. Please get some rest."
"Will I see you tomorrow?" Jongwoon asked with hope in his voice.
Jessica leaned over and kissed his cheek. "You know where to find me."
Then she turned away and disappeared behind pillar. When he heard the door close. Jongwoon touched his cheek where he has been kissed and smiled.
"She has really gotten to me." he thought to himself all night as he went to bed.
 
 
 
 
Whew! I finally finished that! Thank you to all my fellow subscribers for being so patient and loyal to my story. If you have any comments or suggestions for the deleted scenes or for future chapters please let me know! No plagaraizing! Thank you!
 
xoxo
vampireluver911