Deleted Scenes: Part II

Melting Your Icy heart

 

 
Yesung slowly made his way to the gardens after the news broke of the Eastern invasion. When he got closer, he saw a lonely figure occupying the bench. He slowly sat down next to her and they both stared out at the lake.
"You have to go don't you?" Jessica asked softly.
"Sica, I.." he started but was cut off.
"Please do not go any further. I overheard everything." She looked at him with tears welling up in her eyes. "If you have to go then go. However do not count on me seeing you off."
He took her hand in his. "Why will you not see me off?" 
Jessica looked away from him. "Another reason I do not want to agree to marriage is that I am afraid. Afraid of losing the person who I have become so close to. That is the reason for my well known personality. I have protected myself from everything that I did not want to face."
Tears rolled down her cheeks. "However, everything changed when I met you. Now, that you have to leave I just cannot bear it."
"I promise I..."
"No!" she cried as she got up. "Do not make such promises to me. Do not promise me that you will come back safely and the worse comes to worse. I am sorry I just cannot be with you."
Jessica ran back to the castle and all she could hear was her name being called. 
When Yesung was left alone he took a rock and threw it into the lake. He looked up at the moon that was being covered by the clouds.
"Why? Why does this have to happen now" he pondered as he went back to the castle.
He threw open the door and saw Donghae throwing stuff into his compartment (if they have that during the middle ages somewhere around there)
Yesung flopped down on the bed and stared at the ceiling.
"Dude where did you go after the meeting?"
The young man threw a pillow at him. "Just don't ask me anything okay?"
"Sheesh what happened with you."
"Looks like the engagement is off."
"What just like that? How the hell did that happen?" Donghae sat down on the edge of his bed.
"I didn't expect the kind of answer she gave me. But she is right. She needs someone stable who will stay by her side."
"What are you saying? You want her to marry a grandpa? Now you are just being seriously cruel."
"Aish babo! I am saying she can marry some other prince."
"You are still being cruel. You guys were doing so great and getting closer  to each other every day. Maybe the princess will turn around.."
"Whatever, I am over this. I never should have come here." he took off his cloak and covered himself with a blanket falling asleep instantly.
"Oh . Don't tell me I have to owe money now..." Donghae mumbled to himself as he fell asleep.
 
- Hey thank you all for being so patient. This is not the whole thing and there is another deleted scene before this. After this whole chapter the story will continue on.  Please feel free to give me comments and suggestions. No plagarizing! Thank you :)))
 
x0x0 Vampireluver911