Becoming friends & Trouble

Melting Your Icy heart

 

 
Jessica tapped her foot as she looked at the ground. She stared at the door that led into the meeting room. Waiting long enough she was about to leave when the door opened. She hid behind a tall pillar and saw the  representatives coming out chattering among themselves. Then she saw Yesung coming out with her father. They exchanged a few words and parted ways. She stepped out of the shadows and ran calling his name. He turned around and his eyes widened. He made a cross sign with his fingers as Jessica came up to him.
"I wanted to apologize for my actions yesterday. It was very immature" she said softly bowing to him.
"I accept your apology. Princess, I do ask that you won't treat me differently because of our engagement. I want us to forget about that for now. I would like to get to know you better by first being friends."
When she heard the last part Jessica was taken a back. "No suitor has relayed that to me."
"Why? Surely they had the decency to treat a lady "
"Most of the suitors I have come into meeting would only be interested in themselves and tell me how I would look good next to them." 
"I am sorry you had to go through with that" said Yesung. "May we continue our conversation in the garden?" offering his arm.
Jessica's eyes lightened up as she slipped her arm through his. They walked out of the castle into the warm afternoon.
Behind a pillar a familiar figure was watching them with  a huge grin.
"Hyung got some game!!" Donghae whispered to himself laughing.
"What are you doing?" asked a voice behind him.
He yelped and saw Krystal behind him.
"How long were you there for?"
"I just came" she giggled. "Father is asking if you wanted to go hunting."
"Aigoo....I don't need anymore man bonding. I just bonded with him yesterday. I need someone else to hangout besides a man. Why do I have to be labeled the player when I'm not entirely one?" Donghae shook his head.
The little girl laughed. "Maybe I can help you fix your problem, Oppa!"
"Really, you will??" he asked excitedly. Then he kissed her cheek and lifted her into a piggyback. "You are so wonderful compared to your sister!"
She hit his head "Don't talk stink about my Unnie!"
"Wow, violence runs in this family." Donghae muttered. In exchange, he got a kick in the shin.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"You really died his hair green??"laughed Yesung. He had to hold himself up on the bench as he kept on laughing.
Jessica giggled. "Prince Jaejoong had the nerve to say I am not pretty as he thought as his first line and he couldn't stop looking at the mirror."
"He is known to be very full of himself. I am glad you gave him a reality check." 
Yesung stared out at the lake. Jessica cocked her head with worried eyes
"Is something on your mind? I am really sorry..." she started but got off.
"Don't keep on beating yourself over that. And actually that made me want to get to know you even more You seriously got a good hand for slapping."
She felt color rush to her cheeks and looked at the ground. 
"I guess I am not the first guy you ever slapped huh? Seems like you have too many experiences."
Jessica laughed and pushed him lightly. "Stop teasing or else I will leave and won't talk to you."
Yesung laughed and stared out at the lake again.
"It is very peaceful here even during the day than at night."
"Yes it is. This is where I usually come out when I want to refresh my mind."
"Is that the reason why you were out here during the masquerade ball?"
Jessica nodded "Yes. I am tired of the rumors that go around saying I have no class and was not raised right."
"Remember what I said that night?" He looked into her eyes with a serious face.
"Did you mean it?"
"Of course and I mean it even now. Also you don't have to talk so formally with me you know. We are friends right?"
Jessica smiled and nodded "Yes, we are. Since we are friends you can call me Sica."
"Then you can call me Jongwoon. Yesung is just a name that everyone calls me except for my family."
"Really? well everyone calls me Jessica or Sica but only my father calls me by my real name when he is in a bad mood."
"What is your real name?" Yesung asked moving closer to her.
"It is Sooyeon." She said shyly.
"A beautiful name for a beautiful lady" he said as Jessica blushed. Yesung got up and bowed
"It will be an honor to get to know you better, Sica. Would you care to join me for horseback riding?"
"The pleasure is mine. And yes Oppa I would love to go horseback riding with you."
Yesung kissed her hand. "Allow me to walk you back to your room."
They walked arm in arm until they reached Jessica's room. With a final bow and  smile the prince walked off. When she got in her room a hand closed around and a body pressed against her
"Did you miss me, my little Sica?" 
 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
OOOO suspense. Who could that be?? I can't believe I finally finished this chapter. We shall see what comes up next! Please keep on reading and no spam!!