The plan

Melting Your Icy heart

 

Fire cackled at the Western Kingdorm camp. They were camped near the border leading to the Eastern Kingdom. The eight delagates were in a huge tent going over their plans of action.
"Hyung, as you know security of the Eastern Kingdom is very tight. They have gaurds literally stalking the area of every entrance." Yesung said pointing to different areas of the diagram.
"We must at least have one exit open to get in." Leeteuk said leaning back in his chair.
A young soldier came in and bowed to Leeteuk. "Sir. The princess of Lorgani castle is here."
All the delegates looked at Yesung as he rushed out to greet her. His eyes got clouded with worry when he saw Krystal with her clothes tattered carrying a long object on her shoulder. When she saw him she collapsed at his feet sobbing. He knelt down and took the young girl in his arms.
"My dear what happened?" he whispered as he kept himself calm as he the girl's hair.
"Jaebom came with a small army burned the castle and took my sister and father hostage. Everything went so fast..." She started to sob louder.
All the delegates came running out and saw the color draining from Yesung's face. Donghae grasped his shoulder "Hyung?"
"I want you to take Krystal back to our kingdom. She will be safe there. I will send a letter to my father."
Then he faced Leeteuk "We need an emergency meeting right now." 
The men all went inside the tent as Krystal stayed close to Yesung. Everyone took their seats. The young prince took a deep breath.
"My fiancee and her father have been taken hostage by the Eastern Kingdom."
Everyone went silent. 
"How did this happen?" asked Shindong.
"The Eastern Kingdom has a key figure, Park Jaebom. He is not from the Eastern Kingdom but from the West. His father was a former advisor to my father. When his father died he took over the post. He begged my father for my sister's hand in marriage. When my father refused he betrayed the kingdom and threatened that he will see that the kingdom will be burned and my sister will be taken by force." Krystal said matter of factly
"So he must be the reason why we couldn't have negotiations with them. This whole war is all about him!" Eunhyuk started cracking his knuckles. "You wait until I get ahold of that son of a !"
Yesung was deep in thought as he stared down at the diagram of the castle.
"Hyung" said Ryeowook. "What is your plan of action?"
The young man didn't say anything but excused himself and left the tent. Leeteuk followed him to the lookout where the Eastern Kingdom could be seen.
"Are you alright?" he asked as he patted his dongsaeng's shoulder.
"There has to be a way in there, Hyung. I am not going to rest until I figure out a way in to get my love and her father back."
"There will be. We just need to act smart and wait for a sign."
"We don't have time here. Who knows what will happen to them? The king will be executed and the princess would probably end up the same way after that ing Jaebom  has his way with her."
Sungmin came running up to them out of breath. "You guys need to come right now!"
They both ran back into the tent and saw figure kneeling on the ground with tattered clothing with disheveled hair and a  mustache. When he looked up at them Yesung helped him up and gave him a man hug. Everyone of the delegates gathered around to join in.
"Siwon! I cannot believe it! Am I dreaming?" Eunhyuk said with tears in his eyes
"Hyung how can this be?" asked Kyuhyun excitedly. "We all heard news you perished in battle."
"I thought I died. While I laid there dying a band of priests took me into the kingdom and healed me. The Eastern Kingdom is a place you will never imagine. The people suffer due to the government. When I heard that you guys were here I couldn't just stay there."
Leeteuk patted him on the shoulder "We are all glad that you are alive."
"Siwon is there a way to get into the castle the Eastern Kingdom" Yesung asked directly.
"I thought you would never ask. Only on special occasions though when the switch the gaurds. Otherwise it is physically impossible."
Yesung snapped his fingers. "We are planning on having a battle the day after tomorrow. They must be partying it up right now. Here is what we are going to do..."
After he finished talking everyone had a serious face.
"Gentlemen, you heard Yesung and for this he will call the shots. Lets us remember the hospitality of the Lorgani family as we rescue them."
"Let's take that ing bastard of a commander down!!!" yelled Eunhyuk.
He got a round of slaps on his head and laughs. 
Yesung slipped out of the tent and returned to his & Donghae's tent.
"Is she asleep?" He asked as he poured himself water.
"Finally. She was having nightmares before you showed up." Donghae said as he pulled the covers up to Krystal's chin. She began to stir and open her eyes.
"Oppa?" Yesung knelt by the bed and her hair.
"Sleep, little one. Nothing is going to happen to you."
She got up from the bed and got the object she was carrying earlier and knelt at the young prince's feet.
"This is my father's sword and it has been passed down for many generations. My father's last words to me before he was taken away for you to have this sword as a token between father and son." she held it up to him. "Use this to take revenge against Park Jaebom the traitor and bring back my family."
The young prince was surprised at the princess's speech. He took the sword from her hands and helped her up.
"You have my word. I will not return without your father and sister."
The young princess hugged him and Donghae hugged them both.
"We all have your back, Hyung. We can do this."
Yesung nodded and gave them a small smile. Meanwhile, in his head he deeply worried for his love.
 
OKAY!!! FINALLY!! I have updated. It has took me awhile and I am very sorry to all my readers. Please keep on reading and commenting. I still need to fix the deleted scenes because there is one more scene. Next chapter is SM VS. JYP!! get it?
 
X0X0 vampireluver911