Plan in Action

Melting Your Icy heart

 

"Hyung! We look ridiculous and my girdle is giving me a wedge!!" whined Ryeowook as he fidgeted with his dress in the carriage.Yesung kicked him from the shades that hid him, Eunhyuk and Donghae from outside.
"Wookie-ah! We are all in this mission together. So shut up!" Sungmin said adjusting his makeup in the mirror. Then the carriage hit a bump and the lipstick he was putting on went the other way making a line on his face.
Ryeowook handed him a cloth. "You are not supposed to look like a ..yet.."
The young man grabbed it from him "Shut up. At least I look better than you."
"Excuse me! We all know I look better than the both of you." Kyuhyun said rolling his eyes as he smoothed his dress down.
The three men (dressed as women) started to bicker who looked better when Yesung threw aside the curtain with an angry look on his face.
"Knock it off!!"
The three of them got off of each other as Donghae and Eunhyuk snickered at them.
"I have enough stress and anxiety already. So please keep to the plan." he said in a low voice.
"Ne, Hyung" they all said.
"My Lords, we are a few feet away from the gate. Please be ready"said the driver outside.
The three men dressed up as women adjusted their makeup, wigs and outfit while the other three behind the curtain put back the curtain and lie down covering themselves with sheets. Yesung held his breath when the head guard was conversing with the driver. When they were allowed to pass he breathed as the carriage was allowed in parking at the back entrance. The three men got up as they all strapped on their necessary weapons.
"Okay. We have to be in and out of this place fast. You wonderful ahem ladies blend in as much as possible. However be able to sneak away and look for the King. He is locked up somewhere.."
Just then they heard voices near the carriage and they all froze. The three ducked down readjusting the curtain while the "ladies" fan themselves.
"Hey, the princess that the commander bought home is absolutely breath taking. I would bang her any day. What a game he caught." said a manly voice. 
Yesung gripped his sword tighter.
"Yeah she is a beauty. Why did he bring the old fart as a prisoner?"
"You don't know? That old fart of a king is going to be executed right before the commander marries his daughter. He is going to force her to watch her own father die."
Yesung his breath in looking horrified
"What the f***" Kyuhyun was about to yell when Ryeowook covered his mouth.
"C'mon lets go join the celebration of conquest before the execution."
Then the voices faded away. When everything was clear Yesung ripped the curtain away and faced his men.
"Let's go. Time is running out. You three go and join the festivities and don't blow your cover too soon. Send the signal when you find the king and have him with you. We need both signals to notify our army.Now go!"
The driver opened the door and the three "ladies" went to the main hall. When the coast was clear Yesung, Donghae and Eunhyuk slipped out. They hid from shadow to shadow getting to the west wing.
"Where the hell would the princess be locked up?" whispered Eunhyuk.
"She could be anywhere. Be on the lookout for Jaebom. He would lead us there. Dammit we are running out of time." Yesung cried.
They hid against the shadows of the castle wall again as guards walked by again. Then Donghae grabbed him by the shoulders.
"Hyung, look at me. You cannot lose it just yet. I have an idea."
"What?" 
Donghae smiled and slipped out of the shadows just to bump into a woman.
"Hey! Watch where you are going!" she yelled
"I am sorry. I didn't know I was looking. I am a passerby here."
The women's eyes met his and she smiled.
"Well we don't have a  lot of visitors out of town. I apologize I didn't introduce myself. My name is Sunye"
"Donghae. Pleasure to make your aquaintance" as he kissed her hand.
"Hurry up Hae! Work your stuff fast " whispered Yesung as he tapped his foot impatiently listening to the conversation. Then he heard what he wanted.
"The so called princess is locked up in the north tower the next building. I do not know what the commander sees in her because she is no comparison to the ladies of the Eastern Kingdom. He will get exhausted of her in a heartbeat."
"Well what a lovely chat we had. I have go use the little boys room. Will I see you at the celebration?"
"I will be waiting." She winked and walked to where the main hall was.
When no one was looking Donghae slipped back in the shadows. 
"We are good to go."
The three men ran to the  north tower but stopped in the shadows again. " there's like a load of guards" whispered Eunhyuk.
Yesung motioned them to be silent. They slipped to the back of the tower hiding behind the bushes. The three men looked up and saw a window. Donghae got out a hook and rope. He tied it together and threw the hook so it grabbed on to the wall. He checked to see if it was good.
"Go on, Hyung. You go first."
The young man took the rop e and climbed up the tower. His heart beat every second as he got close. When he landed on the balcony he saw Jessica on the ground with her knees pulled up with her head down. 
When she looked up she hurried toward him and threw her arms around him. Yesung wrapped his arms around her waist tightly and lifted her off the ground.
"How did you... How on earth did you get in?" Jessica whispered with tears running down her face.
The young man smiled. "Don't you know that your fiancee is a battle technician?.
He let her down but didn't release his arms. "I will explain later. We are going to get out of here right now."
Then they heard a bang on the door. Jessica hid behind Yesung's back as he took out his sword.
The door swung open and in marched Donghae and Eunhyuk smiling.
"How the hell did you get in?"
"Well when you went up there was a guard change so we took advantage and knocked out all of them. Now hurry let's get out of here!" cried Eunhyuk.
They ran down the stairs and out of the building meeting with Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Sungmin. Jessica ran toward her father and hugged her.
"My dear I am so glad you okay."
"I was so worried Father."
Then all of a sudden they were surrounded by guards. Jaebom came out in the middle with a smirk on his face clapping his hands.
"Impressive I shall say. However no one outsmarts me. Now let's cut to the chase. The princess and her father in exchange for your lives.
"So what so the princess can witness her own father's death?" snarled Eunhyuk.
"What? You said if I said yes into marrying you will let my father go. ing bastard!!" screamed Jessica as she was ready to lunge but Yesung held her back.
"My time is being wasted by all this chit-chat. Our deal?" sneered Jaebom.
 
 
to be continued…..
 
+++++++++++
 
 
I am sorry I had to cut it short! Thank you all for being patient and waiting for the update!! I will be finishing this story and I am thinking of a sequel! Comments and recommendations are welcome. I actually could use them because I am stuck at the moment for Yesung to figure out escape. Love you all for the support!! Remember copyright and no plagiarize!!
xoxo vampireluver911