Chapter 8 - Something Behind Dreams And Reality

Save The Last Smile For Me

Jiyong woke up after getting a strange dream . 

Its so real for him , making him abruptly woke up in 3.30am .

His eyes scanning everything in his room before he finally calmed down .

" . Thats so real ..". Muttered Jiyong .

He then turned to his side , only to find out that Seungri was sleeping with him .

Riri ... Riri's here ... He's beside me ... Im so glad ..!

Jiyong then wrapped his arm around Seungri .

"I had a weird dream , Riri ... Its about you . In my dream , I've met you when you're still small . In my vision , I already know you , and I play with you a lot . Then , I suddenly fell down .. deep into the slope , and I kinda lost a lot of blood too at my head . Then , My dream shifted to a big dark room , where I saw you , whom already being a little bigger , being spanked and beated . I tried to go to you but then I ended up getting stabbed from behind ... then I woke up".

Jiyong clenched Seungri's shirt tighter . His hands were shaking in fear . His expression seems painful and afraid .

"Im ... Im so afraid because .. Im not afraid that I would die or anything . But Im so scared that you're being abuse and being hurted . Im so at loss when in my dreams , I cant save you . I dont know how I can dream like that . Its all seems so real Im so afraid to continue it . And now Im here , thinking that it might be your past . Please tell me that its all wrong , Riri . Its all a false alarm , right ?". 

Jiyong burst into tears , thinking about what if his dream is Seungri's past . 

" , Riri .. Why I have to dream like that ? Im so afraid to sleep now !". 

He cried softly onto Seungri's chest for quite a long time .

He cant believe what he dreamt earlier . He didnt want to dream it again . Not in his lifetime .

God . Please tell me if my dream is just a toys . 

Why you make me dream like that ? Is it important or just from the devil's work ?

It feels so real like , its happening in reality .

And I feel heavily to believe that it has to do with Seungri's past . 

Am I already knowing Riri in the past ? I cant even remember my past either . I can only remember my life from college .

And tbh I dont know whether my parents is my real folks or not since I dont have the same faces as them both .

Dammit . Now I thought some things happened in me , and its all connected vaguely to my dream earlier .

For now . I'll keep it shut . I wont believe it . 

Not until I know who Riri is . So .. I'll pretend that I dream nothing about this .

I can at least pretend to forget this , right ?

***

Riri sat at the dining table after getting his bath . Jiyong was in the middle of preparing breakfast .

"..Im sorry for last night , Jiyong . Im so sorry ..". Seungri felt so guilty and bad since he came home late last night only to make Jiyong sleep while waiting for him to eat dinner together . Its unforgivable in his sight .

Jiyong smiles like its nothing for him . "Dont worry to much . You already paid it by sleeping besides me last night , right ?".

Seungri cant really accept this easy forgiveness he got but he had no other choice but to nod .

"I'll make sure it will never happen again in the future , Jiyong . I love you".

Jiyong smiled wider . Its a common expression and feelings people will do when they hear something sweet in the morning , right ?

I am normal man , anyway .

"I love you too , Riri...".

Seungri rushed to the kitchen and hugged the latter from the back .

It made Jiyong's heart pounded fast .

"I got a job". Whispered Seungri .

He wanted to tell this happy news since last night .

Jiyong turned while looking elated . "Really ? Congratulations ! What kind ? Where is it ?".

Seungri smiles too , after knowing that Jiyong being happy like this . 

Im glad ...

"Its just a day work . Im working as a rich family's daughter's butler during day . I work for her from 10.45am to 5pm . Its the mansion on top of the hill at the south of the city . It takes about half an hour from here . The family is so nice . Is it okay for me to work like that ?".

Jiyong nodded without thinking . Because in his sight , Seungri was smiling to the ears , and its very relaxing for him .

"If you like the job , then Im in no position to hold you back . And Im sure we can have dinner everyday".

Seungri nodded before he embrace Jiyong in his arms .

"Can I kiss you ?". Asked Seungri in his low voice .

Jiyong was blushed . "..You dont have to ask my permission to do that , you know ..". 

Seungri then did it , and short after , he use his tongue to manipulate the roleplay .

"Ah ..! Riri .." Jiyong accidentally let out a cute moans .

Seungri went facepalming , and sighing deeply .

"Please dont be so cute , Jiyong . I might leave my coolness and go further to touch you more". 

Jiyong chuckled , despite being nervous in heart .

"... Im ... Im okay with that .. tonight ...".

Seungri fixed his gaze towards Jiyong after hearing the invitation .

He can feel that he himself was shuddering . He cant hide his joyness too .

Its all obvious in Jiyong's side . The latter were very much shaking too .

"Are you okay with that , Jiyong ? I want you to think this more . D-Doing se- means ... erm .. ". Seungri cant finish his words . He's really nervous .

Jiyong Seungri's flushed face and said "I wanted to do this since last night . Thats why I wait for you..".

Somehow , Seungri can feel that he's letting out some thick gas on top of his head . 

. Im so happy Im burning in happiness . I wish I can go to tonight fast !

***

Seungri arrived at Mrs Lee's mansion after kissing Jiyong goodbye for 20 minutes . Dammit . I still feel enticing . My heart beats so fast .

Im so happy ... 

Seungri cant help but smiles widely .

Alright . Lets work hard today !

Seungri then enter the mansion and saw Mrs Lee sitting in front of fireplace . She seems to wanted to keep herself warm , maybe .

And there's a girl who sat beside her . 

It must be her daughter that assigned to me to be her butler .

Seungri rushed to greet Mrs Lee for his job .

"Ahhh ... You came , Seungri . Ty for coming here early . Thats a great start for your first day". praised Mrs Lee .

Seungri just smiles and bowed to her a little as an appreciation .

"This is my daughter . She's now in a private high school . Everyday , her class will start at 11.30am to 4.50pm . You will pick her up and fetch her . Its your basic job . And unfortunately , you have to look after her in the school . Butlers are allowed to be inside the school , dont you worry . In there , you will prepare her lunch , and if she needs anything , you will have to provide them for her , ok ? Can you manage all these ? Im sorry if it seems heavy for you to handle it".

Mrs Lee smiles .

She's so nice . 

"Dont you worry , Mrs Lee . I'll try my best to take care of ..".

"Im Rin . Ill be in your care from now on . Please take good care of me".

Rin was smiling too . She seems nice just like his mother here . 

Seungri cant help but smiled wider , knowing that he's working with a nice people .

"Yes , Miss Rin . I'll be in your care too . Please take care of me too ".

Rin then shaked Seungri's hands and smiles . "Alright . Im so glad I found a good butler ! Im so happy !".

I feel a bit nervous , but working with Miss Rin felt so fun , since she loves to talk , and when Im in guard in her school , she still looked after me and being worried about me that I might be boring and being clueless . 

I am at first , but then she show me the way . She show me how to prepare her lunch from the cafeteria , and she also show me a bit of the school's classes .

Private school is really different from the general one . And all of them has their own butler and maids too . As expected from an elite society .

But despite me being in a low society , they all seems so kind and humble , especially Miss Rin and Mrs Lee . 

Im so happy .

Yeah . It feels enjoyable . 

In all , Miss Rin is much of a kind and beautiful person . Im happy working with her .

***

"Thank you so much for teaching me and showing me so many things today , Miss Rin . I'll be handful tomorrow , so dont you worry , alright ?".

Rin nodded . "Yeah that will do ! Oh and my friends said that you're so handsome . Can I know your age ?".

"Im 17 this year . How about you , Miss Rin ?".

Rin was so shock to hear that , tbh . She didnt expect her butler to be this young !

"Im a year younger than you . Are you serious , Seungri ? I cant believe this . You suppose to go to high school now in your age . Why are you here working ?".

Opps . I think I overasking him . I shouldnt ask him his privacy . Its so rude of me .

"Im sorry ! Dont answer it if you feel uncomfortable ! Im so rude . Im sorry for my attitude , Seungri".

Seungri shaked his head while smiling .

"Im sorry . I cant tell the reason . But one thing that I learned about you today is , Miss Rin is really a good person . Im so lucky I get to work with you".

Rin cant help but blushing over a simple sentences coming from her butler's mouth .

"I'll looking forward to see you again tomorrow , Miss Rin . Stay healthy alright?".

Rin nodded , as she began to hold the words Seungri said to her everyday from now on .

***

Seungri dashed to Jiyong's house . His heart was really in dire state right now , pumping up and down due to lack of patience .

He suddenly stopped his running in front of the bakery .

A cake ... Well .. Mrs Lee give me an early allowance today .... 

"I hope Jiyong likes the cake . I bought it with my very own hard work ".

Seungri then enter the bakery while being greeted by the cashier .

"Good evening sir~~ ".

 

- TBC