Prologue : Me And Him

Save The Last Smile For Me

* Have you ever heard about a japanese tale named the servant of evil ? A heartbreaking story between a pair of twins who was being seperated since they're small . The girl went with the rich family , meanwhile , the older brother , stayed with the poor family , full of sadness and passion . He wanted to get back to his sister , so he work so hard to be her future butler . Studied all night , without considering his blood , sweat and tears at all . Because , he's meant to be beside his sister's side . So , he work harder than he could ever do ..*

 

... It is so heartbreaking . Just reading the first paragraph made me depress for a bit ... hmm .. where's the continuation though ?

Jiyong was scrolling throughout the websites to read the next paragraph but its nowhere to be found . 

I should subscribe this story then . When the author update , I'll read it all over again . No worries .

Jiyong put off his Iphone into his pocket , and throwing his stares through the train's window . 

Today's rain looks heavy . Im glad I had an umbrella with me today . 

I wanna ask the sky . I am having this thought . It might sounds stupid but , I am wondering about this since I was small .

Why the sky loves to cry whenever the day of my birthday came ? 

Is this some superstition or coincedence that I actually hate when the rain comes , and then the karma for hating the rain came striking me , and made me facing it in my born day ? 

I dont like rain . I hate it . I just cant when the rain was flowing down to earth , scattered around me .

I hate it . It scares me ... If I could , I want to avoid it . 

Its impossible to avoid it . Rain comes unexpected . So , I just have to be prepared whenever I can .

Jiyong arrived at his hometown station before getting out several seconds after that .

He then opened his umbrella , and went to face the heavy rain along his way to his house .

He took about 10 minutes to walk from the train station to his house , so he didnt need any car or bike . Yeah . He prefer using public transport .

Driving early in the morning sickens me . I dont need to go such a trouble circumference since I can ride the train to my workplace and its much more easier . And it helps me in a lot way for riding the train . People who works will understand what I mean .

Jiyong suddenly catch a glimpse of someone , who was sitting among the trashbins , while hugging his legs close to his body . 

Jiyong rushed towards the trembling man , feeling worried and pitiful .

Of course , the man was suprised to see that Jiyong was running towards him with such a panic expression on him . The man gets his shield ready to defend himself .

Jiyong kneeded down and put down his umbrella , before taking off his trench coat and put it on the man's body .

He priorise this man more than his hate to rainism . 

The man was so suprised at Jiyong's sudden kindness , especially when Jiyong was covering him from the rain with the umbrella too .

Jiyong was drenched in rain , but the smile he puts on his handsome face , made the man resist the kindness, but only to get refused back by Jiyong.

"Hey . Are you OK ? What are you doing here ? ". yelled Jiyong , didnt want to lose to the raindrop's scream .

The man buried his face down to his knees . Probably because he doesnt want to be bothered .

Jiyong stood up , and gently touched the man's arms , and the man quickly pulled away , with a dead glare on his face .

Jiyong still smiling , since he understand .

"Sorry for that ! Hey ! If you dont have any place to go , why dont you come and stay with me ? Come on ! I cant leave you like this ! ". asked Jiyong , literally made the man in awe . 

He cant believe what he heard just now .

How can a complete stranger , without knowing about me , can easily asking me to stay with him ?

Jiyong was already reached his hands for a deal , and in several moment , the man finally accept the hand .

He asked me to follow him , and he leads me in front of me .

He also refuse his coat and umbrella once again , as he said that I need them way more than him .

In the end , I walk beside him and lifted the umbrella for both of us to fit in beneath it . 

Jiyong was smiling sweetly , giving his gratitude to the unknown man he met few minutes ago .

They both didnt say anything . Just walking in the same pace , under one umbrella , with both people felt different feelings .

Suddenly , the man slowly holded Jiyong's hands , and grip it tightly .

Jiyong turned to give the man his outmost smile he can ever did now .

The man smiles too . He still cant believe that he met an angel in the midst of hardship he encounter in his life .

The man was constantly thinking , before Jiyong finally asked his name .

"Seungri . My name is Seungri ..".

 

- TBC