Chapter 4 - A Blank , Pure Feelings

Save The Last Smile For Me

Jiyong was aiding an injured dog in his clinic . He met the poor soul in the drain through his way to his workplace earlier .

"You'll be okay dont worry , sweety . I'll treat you until u're healthy again alright ? I promise". said Jiyong , with a smile on his face .

"Uuuuu~~UUUuuu..". the dog whining , from the sting of his injured back legs .

Jiyong carefully put some antisepthic on it , and bandaged the wounded legs .

"So .. another life u brought here Jiyong . A shepherd breed to be mention too ". Dr Lee went to sit on the couch after done checking the pets .

Jiyong chuckled .

"I actually keep one in my house . I met him yesterday in the rain . I dont have a heart to leave him drenching with coldness in the rain , so I fetch him up to my home. Im such a kind people ". Confessed Jiyong to his boss with a little bit of self-praise .

I bet the boss didnt know the meaning of Jiyong's word .

"Oh u finally have a pet . What kind of animal does he belong ? ".

Jiyong literally fell into his thoughts .

"..I dont know .. I have to be more closer to him more to know who does he belong to ..".

***

Jiyong rushed to his home with food on his hands . 

Strangely , he felt so happy and just wanna get back to his home faster than usual .

Its because now I have someone who wait for me at home . Im just so excited and elated to have someone by my side .

I actually dont really care if Riri is a bad person before , 

because what i saw last night , 

he's so much gentle and kind to me .

I trust him .

Jiyong arrived to his condo several minutes later and went inside .

Riri was wiping the window , with an apron around his torso .

The sight was so damn adorable , it made Jiyong's heart flutters a lot .

"Hey .. welcome back , Jiyong ..". Seungri smiled , giving off his killer weapon to the frozen latter .

Jiyong's heart skipped a beat for that .

Just now he .. hes smiling at me ? Its so dashing and sweet Im-

Seungri went closer to Jiyong , who didnt even blinked and stayed in his circle of imagination .

Slowly , Seungri felt the urge to touch the latter's face , which was happening after that .

Seungri gently Jiyong's smooth face , while piercing those glistening frozen eyes that belongs to the older from the younger .

"..Can I say something ?". 

Jiyong went back to his sense , and nodded fast , reflecting his beating heart .

Seungri was still in his smiling expression , before he spout some words that was very endearing to Jiyong's ears ,

"Does anyone else said to you before that you have a very very handsome face ?". 

Jiyong blushed to his ears , and the shakiness he made was able to be detected by Seungri .

Im so nervous . My stomach hurts . My chest hurts . I cant control my heart . Its beating so damn fast now ...

Suddenly , Seungri nudged his nose onto Jiyong's nose , and stay in touch from forehead to forehead with both sides .

Jiyong closed his eyes , hoping that all of these unexpected romantic feelings will be gone quickly .

Seungri then crashed his lips onto Jiyong's cheeks , before he pulled back .

Jiyong opened his eyes , felt a bit suprised .

"Im sorry if Im rude just now but my heart wanted to kiss u so badly ". said Seungri in his low voice , who resonated deeply into Jiyong's ears .

Seungri picked the food from Jiyong's hands .

"I'll do it . Can you wait for a while , Jiyong ?". Said Seungri and went to the kitchen after getting a nod from the older .

...I trust him ...

He's just so gentle and sweet . 

I wonder .. who are you , Riri ...

***

Jiyong went back to his workplace after having a lunch with Seungri . 

He still remembering the scene that still lingering in his mind .

With his right hand clamming his left arm , he began to replay the earlier scene again .

***

Jiyong went to wear his shoes in front of his door when Seungri suddenly hugged him from behind .

"Wha-what happen Riri ? Something's wrong ?". asked Jiyong , despite being nervous for a bit .

"I just want to feel your warmth . That's all . When I woke up this morning , I just realised that I missed your warmth and yourself. Im sorry if I hug you so suddenly ". He then let Jiyong off from him , only to find out that the older was being quiet .

He began to feel panic .

He's afraid that him hugging Jiyong out of the blue will made the older felt mad .

"Im sorry . If I make you uncomfortable , I'll never do it again , Jiyong ..". Seungri apologised .

"No .. You dont have too ...". said Jiyong after his long pause .

He then turned to face the younger .

"You can hug me as much as you want . You can kiss me as much as you like . If it will make you feel at ease , Im willing to do everything . My warmth , comes from you , Riri . I only had that kind of body heat if someone was able to awaken my happiness . My warmth .. is yours too , Riri .." said Jiyong , smiling as wide as he could for Seungri .

Seungri nodded , while making a very tender face , almost wanted to cry . 

"I swear to you , to God .. I've never met someone as nice and kind as you , Jiyong . I will never ever look at someone else as strong as I am to you ..".

***

Jiyong shaked his head , tried to forget the lasting memory he will never get it out from his mind .

If .. If I were to fall in love with him , a stranger ..

Will I be alright then ?

Will he always stay beside me ?

Although I knew him just yesterday ?

I dont know if this is fate , but ..

If Riri can make me feel like I had a full of butterflies inside my stomach ,

then , I will believe that he is the one for me ...

 

- TBC -

 

PS : Im so sorry I finlly get to update this . Im so busy with my university works and now Im free for a bit . Im so sorry :( . I will make time to update often . I will work hard for it . And Thank you so much for those who support this story . I honestly cant see yet where the story going to since I wrote with my mind :') . tysm my fam and I promise I will work hard ! ty ! u guys are my strength <3