Chapter 3 - The Warmth He Give Me

Save The Last Smile For Me

"So ... are you ready to tell me what happen to you ?". Asked Jiyong while washing Seungri's hair with shampoo .

Seungri looked quite troubled for it , but Jiyong cant see how Seungri react since Jiyong was behind him . Seungri then connected his fingers onto each other , and rested it below his chin .

"If I tell you . Will you still act nice to me ?".

Seungri can feel the movement above his head suddenly stopped . He's began to feel scared .

"Dont worry . I will at least let u stay for a night haha . Kidding ! Of course not ! ". said Jiyong before he continue his work .

Jiyong was gigling , but to Seungri , its not funny . He still afraid that his story will affect his relationship with Jiyong .

"Can .. can I just keep it as a secret for now ? I really am not ready to tell you , of all people ..".

Jiyong can see those trembling body of the younger and its getting more obvious .

He's afraid . He scared that his story might make me hate him and chase him out . It must be so hard for him to tell his past to a stranger . 

What am I doing ? Forcing him ? He's so far , a very demure and good man to me . He didnt give me any harm . 

He give me a lot of nice feelings , and i feel like Im being loved so much .

Yeah , he will tell me one day , and I will wait for the day to come .

"Alright Riri . Dont worry . U can tell me whenever u ready okay ? Dont be scared , or any pathetic feeling u had inside u right now . Because Im here to get rid of all that . I'll help you whenever I can ". said Jiyong in his sweet voice , only to make Seungri turned back to Jiyong and hugged the older in the midst of tears .

"I promise I will protect you with all I had in me , Jiyong . I will do everything you want . From now on , Im yours". declared Seungri .

Jiyong was utterly happy , and he reply back the hug . 

"No need to go as far as to be my bodyguard lol . Ure so cute !". Jiyong laughed while patting softly onto the younger's relaxed shoulder .

***

Jiyong showed Seungri his new room , and Seungri was obviously looked happy . 

The room was styled as a musician themed style . A big linkin park and MCR poster was being hung on the ceiling , which made the younger looked more impressed . There's also a loads of music equipment , and edm player and also electric guitar which being displayed at the corner of the room .

The smell of artists in here .. is so strong .

Jiyong smiled as he knew how much Seungri loves the room .

"U can use everything in this room . This is all my hobby once . Now Im not capable of using them anymore so , if u can , then use it to your hearts content , Riri . Maybe you can write a song for me one day hehe". explained Jiyong , missing a bit about when he was younger .

Seungri felt disheartening hearing Jiyong's talks . He somewhat felt concerned and curious .

Jiyong was pluckering his electric guitar's string to make the sound went smoother . He was smiling when did that .

"Haha . Its still strong lol , the string . Yeah , I used a branded string , dont u dare to break apart . haha". Jiyong's smile was enough for Seungri to go closer .

Seungri then holded Jiyong's hands , with a concern looks beaming from his sharp eyes to the older .

"Why you cant play again ?". asked Seungri .

"Well .. Im actually losing my eardrum in my left ear , and eventually I lose my capability and my interest because of it . I lose one because I hear the music in a very loud frequency . Then , it happens . Nothing serious so dont you worry , Riri . Im fine now ..". Jiyong smiled with his outmost sincere .

Seungri was suprised to hear that kind of accident . He learned new info again . 

"Can music damage our inner organ too ?". asked Seungri , feeling curious .

Jiyong nodded . "Of course . Our body is weak for many many things , thats why we have to take care of our body more than we thought we should be . And Im getting old , and this kind of hobby is not gonna age with me too , so I decided to quit ". 

Seungri was still feeling concerned . How does he live with only one ear functioning ?

Seungri took his time thinking about something , before he went back to stare onto Jiyong .

"I will write a song for you one day . I promise , Jiyong ". 

Jiyong nodded , felt elated .

"I will always wait for what you wanna tell to me through your music. Im looking forward to it , Riri".

***

*Brother !!!! Brother !!!!! Dont leave me alone here !!! Im scared !!! Take me with you brother !!!!!!!!!*

*Brother Ri !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

***

Seungri woke up abruptly from his sleep . He's sweating all over . He's even losing his breathe .

He rubbed his chest several times to calm himself down .

He barely able to pull himself up from his dream he had just now . 

Its the same dream he saw every night . 

Seungri buried his sweating face onto his palm , literally regretting about something .

God ... how can I get a good sleep without dreaming about her ??? Please let me rest even for just one night . I cant go on with my life if she keeps appearing in my sleep and haunt me . I had enough for something Ive withstand for years . 

Please stop . I just need to breathe for a better life . I need to move on . I have to forget it all .

I dont want to remember my past . Never . Please ! Give me one last chance to live !

Suddenly , someone was knocking the room door . It was Jiyong .

"Seungri ? Are you awake yet ? I prepare breakfast . I have to go to work now . Please eat ok . I'll coming back for lunch . Dont go anywhere ! I"ll leave now ok ". said Jiyong from the back of the door before he was wearing his shoes and went to his workplace .

Seungri can hear the safety sound after Jiyong departed . Its a lock sound .

... tbh .. I wanted to leave today . I cant depend on him to take care of me . I have to find my own living .

Although he's a nice man , I cant use his kindness as my own . I have to help him financially if I were to stay with him .

Im not capable of knowing how's a working life will be , but after I get a job , I will learn more .

I want to be with Jiyong , so I have to start from the bottom .

I hope , he will never ever think Im useless .

After what Ive declare to him last night , and what kind of things Ive learned from him ,

I could never leave those thing he called "warmth" that he gave to me sincerely ....

 

- TBC