Chapter 11 - The Train Of Feels

Save The Last Smile For Me

"Who... do you know me, Miss Rin? Have we met before?".

Rin stayed quiet, unable to answer Seungri back, before Mrs Lee interupted their silent atmosphere.

"Why you guys still here? Its time to go to school, Rin". said Mrs Lee but Rin didnt responded either.

"What's the matter with you both? Do you guys fight?".

Seungri managed to come back to his senses before he formally apologised to Mrs Lee for his earlier action.

Rin was in silence along the way to her school.

Of course, Seungri was also doing the same.

Fear, Scared, Anxious, Panic, Terrifying, all came into a bulk to Seungri's heart and mind.

He had a lot of question to ask to Rin, but now was not a right time to do.

In the end, both of them didnt talk like they used to be yesterday.

***

Rin got out from the car and waiting for Seungri.

Seungri fastening his walk to get to Rin.

"Im sorry for sending you late today. It will not happen again I promise". Seungri still gave his sweetest smile to the teenager. 

Suddenly, Rin grabbed Seungri's cold hand, and looked right into Seungri's sharp eyes.

"...To answer your question, Seungri... I ...".

***

**One day, the older brother managed to get the details about his younger sister, and he happens to know that his little sister is the princess of their country, and she is the ruler of the kingdom now. With a heart full of determination and love, he went to the castle to meet the ruler. At first, the princess did not know about her brother's presence, but shortly after, she's already in her brother's embrace, crying her lungs out, and told him that she missed him. The older brother was so happy he vowed to his sister that he will always follow her order and will do everything for her. But little did he knew, that his sister, was a ruthless and a cruel princess who will do anything to get what she wants, including, murduring**

Jiyong was shocked about the updates.

"What? The brother returns to his sister just to know that he's now in a cage? Poor him...". Jiyong released a heavy breath.

He's still thinking about the shocking story he read just now.

This is just the second update, but I feel scared reading it. I dont even want to know what fate would this poor boy brought with his steps into the castle... 

Somehow..

Its just a feeling...

Why I read that boy with an image of Riri? 

And i got a feeling that he has someone that he hold dear to before he met me...

Im so scared that last night will happen again. I cant bear to watch Riri cry and trembling in fear like that..

Riri .... 

Just remembering the last night scene made Jiyong shaking.

This is nonsense. There's no way Riri went through so much pain and bad things back in the past.

Those nightmares, those sudden pain he suffers, those dream that I had for him that make me terrified to sleep...

Why ... why I cant throw away these train of bad thoughts about Riri's past?

***

DING DONG~

Jiyong ran as fast as lightning to open the door and greeted Seungri.

Seungri was just smiling, but Jiyong can feel that Riri's different.

Jiyong firmly grabbed Seungri's hand.

Seungri averted Jiyong's gaze, and that mades the older gets more suspicious.

"Riri. Look at me".

But the younger didnt obey the older's orders.

Jiyong pulled Seungri's face closer to his, and clamping both Seungri's cheeks, not wanting the younger to escape.

From here, Jiyong understand one thing.

"... Riri... Does something bad happen today at work?".

Seungri can no longer hold his tears.

He cried in front of the person he promised to protect and love.

He admit defeat in front of the person who gave him strength to move on.

He fell on his knees and bowed partially to the person that became his one and only angel in his life.

Jiyong quickly wrapped his arm around Seungri but Seungri resisted them, making Jiyong suprised.

"..I cant do this anymore...".

One sentence from Seungri was enough to shake Jiyong to his core.

"Jiyong...".

Seungri gently pulled Jiyong's static hand closer to him.

"I ... I now realised ... No matter where I go or what I do... I cant get rid of my past. In order to save you, I have to leave you...".

Seungri cried, not wanting to let Jiyong go.

Jiyong didnt respond. It's all was too fast for him to catch up.

"..Come again?".

Seungri then smiled, as if he will really go from Jiyong's life.

The younger gently sweeped Jiyong's side hair back to his ears.

"I love you so much, Jiyong. You will be my first and the last person Ive ever love this hard in my lifetime. It such a waste that I .. I cant ...".

Jiyong, who managed to understand the situation, changed expressions on his face.

Its making Seungri jolted in fear.

"Dont make me mad, Riri. If you leave me, I will kill you myself".

Seungri stopped his crying. 

*Brother Ri ....*

"I warn you Riri." said Jiyong with an angry face.

*Dont leave me brother ri ....*

"I will die if you arent here with me".

*I will kill myself if brother ri gonna leave me...heheheh*

Seungri retreated back, while trembling.

Jiyong gasped, he suddenly realised that he was threatening his beloved person.

Jiyong tried to reach for Seungri, but Seungri covered himself, didnt want to be near Jiyong.

Jiyong's tears fell down, and it went down faster by seconds.

"This hurt me, Riri... Why you avoid me ... Im sorry for earlier. Im sorry for saying those words to you. Im so afraid you will leave me.. Im .. Im..".

Jiyong ran from there, leaving the uncertain self Seungri alone.

Jiyong ... Im so sorry for hurting you ....

*Sobs*

After I heard from Rin earlier ...

I now realised ..

That leaving you is the only thing that I can do to save you ...

Seungri cried until his blue vein could be seen from his forehead.

He cant hold his sadness any longer.

I love you so much.. And this will be the only way to protect you ..

Because you are ...

 

- TBC -

 

PS : GUYS IM SORRY FOR THE MILLIONTH TIMES FOR THE LATE UPDATING. IM SO SORRY. PLEASE FORGIVE ME UWU ... AND I HOPE YOU GUYS STILL SUPPORT OUR SEUNGRI <3